Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

A Software Programmer Wanted! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / A Software Programmer Wanted! (578 Views)

Software Programmer Wanted For Nike.com Shoe Release Bot / Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job / Asp.net, Vb.net Programmer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Software Programmer Wanted! by peejaycafe: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
.I am looking forward in hiring a developer in building for me a custom software application meant for sending newsletter.
The basic feature of this software is the ability to send emails to unlimited number of recipients.At least 100,000 recipients per hour.It should have the ability to send mail directly withouth need of any external smtp server and also have the ability to generate proxies for sending emails.To have a proper understanding of my proposal please kindly viisit this link http://www.flashfindmail.net/hiddensender/index.php The software is called 123 hidden sender.I also want the ability to create my own key for the software through a webserver as i will want the software to always authenticate before use.A single licensce should not be used on more than one computer.No cracks please email me info@webweavers.biz

(1) (Reply)

Save Money By Outsourcing Your Programming Projects To The Best Of Talents. / Android Game Developer Wanted To Create A WHOT Style Game / Private Part-time Java/php Training And Web Development Offered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.