Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,377 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Merciful Sharia:- A Review - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Merciful Sharia:- A Review (557 Views)

Seeking Forgiveness From The Most Merciful. / In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful / Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Merciful Sharia:- A Review by tbaba1234: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
Salam Aleikum;

Muslims and Non-muslims seem to be confused about what the sharia entails: Negative media and cultural practices have painted the sharia as some kind of draconian law.

My aim in this thread is to review the basis of the sharia and what makes it such a merciful law.. I hope i can help clear misconceptions by muslims and non-muslims on the sharia.

Insha Allah, we will all find this enlightening:::

(1) (Reply)

A Video For Women / The Syria Endgame: Strategic Stage In The Pentagon’s Covert War On Iran / Prophet Muhammad's Letter (peace Be Unto)to The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.