Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,937 members, 7,969,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:40 PM

Cement Haulage Business - Why Waiting Invest Now And Be Rich - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cement Haulage Business - Why Waiting Invest Now And Be Rich (836 Views)

I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria / Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cement Haulage Business - Why Waiting Invest Now And Be Rich by wealth123: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
DO YOU HAVE A SOUND TRUCK WE CAN USE FOR CEMENT BUSINESS OR DO YOU WANT TO INVEST IN THE LUCRATIVE CEMENT HAULAGE BUSINESS? IF YES WE NEED YOU. I AM A CEMENT DISTRIBUTOR WITH DANGOTE AND WE NEED YOUR TRUCKS. YOU WILL MANAGE IT YOURSELF WE WILL GIVE YOU CONTINUAL BUSINESS. HOWEVER, IF YOU CANNOT MANAGE THE TRUCK WE CAN DO THAT FOR YOU.

CALL ME: 08082083126 OR e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Rice Importers, Merchants, Distributors And Wholesalers Are Needed. / 10 Trucks Of A.G.O Needed For Buy / Haulage Business Of Carrying Only Cars In Containers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.