Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,889 members, 7,942,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush (13899 Views)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2007
Did I add that the Mini D is from MERCEDES, Yes, MERCEDES for those who like to brag. Go Test Drive a Mini Today !!! grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2007
It seems that this issue runs in the family

Find below quotes by both father and son

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Economy, Stupid
"We're enjoying sluggish times, and not enjoying them very much." -George Bush Sr., in 1992

"A tax cut is really one of the anecdotes to coming out of an economic illness." -George W. Bush, in Sept. 2000

Mangled Metaphors
"Please don't ask me to do that which I've just said I'm not going to do, because you're burning up time. The meter is running through the sand on you, and I am now filibustering." -George Bush Sr., in 1989

"The senator has got to understand if he's going to have - he can't have it both ways. He can't take the high horse and then claim the low road." -George W. Bush, in Feb. 2000

The Call of the Wild
"If you're worried about caribou, take a look at the arguments that were used about the pipeline. They'd say the caribou would be extinct. You've got to shake them away with a stick. They're all making love lying up against the pipeline and you got thousands of caribou up there." -George Bush Sr., speaking in 1991 about the Alaskan pipeline

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." -George W. Bush, in Sept. 2000

The Dangers of Microphones
"These, they're very dangerous. They trap you. Especially these furry ones, it's these furry guys that get you in real trouble. They can reach out and listen to something so - keep it respectful here." -George Bush Sr., speaking to Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1991 about the need to be careful when speaking near open microphones

"There's Adam Clymer, major league asshole from the New York Times." -George W. Bush, in Sept. 2000

Linguistic Abilities
"Fluency in English is something that I'm often not accused of." -George Bush Sr., in 1989

"The woman who knew that I had dyslexia - I never interviewed her." -George W. Bush, in Sept. 2000, denying a magazine article's claim that he suffers from dyslexia

Mistake My Wife, Please
"It has been said by some cynic, maybe it was a former president, 'If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.' Well, we took them literally - that advice - as you know. But I didn't need that because I have Barbara Bush." -George Bush Sr., in 1989

"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case." -George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000

Anti-Matters of the Heart
"I hope I stand for antibigotry, anti-Semitism, antiracism. This is what drives me." -George Bush Sr., in 1988

"Unfairly but truthfully, our party has been tagged as being against things. Anti-immigrant, for example. And we're not a party of anti-immigrants. Quite the opposite. We're a party that welcomes people." -George W. Bush, in July 2000

Man's Best Friend
"Let me give you a little serious political advice. One single word. Puppies. Worth the points." -George Bush Sr., in 1990

"If the terriers and bariffs are torn down, this economy will grow." -George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000

Political Savvy
"It's no exaggeration to say the undecideds could go one way or another." -George Bush Sr., in 1988

"Listen, Al Gore is a very tough opponent. He is the incumbent. He represents the incumbency. And a challenger is somebody who generally comes from the pack and wins, if you're going to win. And that's where I'm coming from." -George W. Bush, in Sept. 2000

Freudian Slips
"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex, uh, setbacks." -George Bush Sr., in 1988

"It was just inebriating what Midland was all about then." -George W. Bush, reflecting in 1994 about growing up in Midland, Texas

Combating International Terrorism
"When I need a little advice about Saddam Hussein, I turn to country music." -George Bush Sr., in 1991

"We cannot let terrorists and rogue nations hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.'' -George W. Bush, in Aug. 2000

Riding the Wave of the Future
"High tech is potent, precise, and in the end, unbeatable. The truth is, it reminds a lot of people of the way I pitch horseshoes. Would you believe some of the people? Would you believe our dog? Look, I want to give the high-five symbol to high tech." -George Bush Sr., in 1989

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?" -George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000

Misguided Imagery
"If a frog had wings, he wouldn't hit his tail on the ground. Too hypothetical." -George Bush Sr., in 1992

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." -George W. Bush, in Oct, 2000

Don't Quota Me
"It gets into quota, go into numerical, set numbers for doctors or for, it could go into all kinds of things." -George Bush Sr.

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' -George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000

Making the Grade
"And let me say in conclusion, thanks for the kids. I learned an awful lot about bathtub toys - about how to work the telephone. One guy knows - several of them know their own phone numbers - preparation to go to the dentist. A lot of things I'd forgotten. So it's been a good day." -George Bush Sr., in 1992

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" -George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000

Webster's, to Heck With It
"Those are two hyporhetorical questions." -George Bush Sr., in 1988

"I've got a record, a record that is conservative and a record that is compassionated." -George W. Bush, in March 2000

Poetically Incorrect
"The Democrats want to ram it down my ear in a political victory." -George Bush Sr., in 1991

"We ought to make the pie higher." -George W. Bush, in Feb. 2000

On the Couch
"To kind of suddenly try to get my hair colored, and dance up and down in a miniskirt or do something, you know, show that I've got a lot of jazz out there and drop a bunch of one-liners, I'm running for the president of the United States, I kind of think I'm a scintillating kind of fellow." -George Bush Sr., in 1988

"Actually, I - this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about - when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me." -George W. Bush, in May 2000

The Electability Thing
"I don't want to get, you know, here we are close to the election - sounding a knell of overconfidence that I don't feel." -George Bush Sr., in 1988

"I don't know whether I'm going to win or not. I think I am. I do know I'm ready for the job. And, if not, that's just the way it goes." -George W. Bush, in Aug. 2000
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2007
Still on Dubya

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Because the — all which is on the table begins to address the big cost drivers. For example, how benefits are calculate, for example, is on the table; whether or not benefits rise based upon wage increases or price increases. There's a series of parts of the formula that are being considered. And when you couple that, those different cost drivers, affecting those — changing those with personal accounts, the idea is to get what has been promised more likely to be — or closer delivered to what has been promised. Does that make any sense to you? It's kind of muddled." --explaining his plan to save Social Security, Tampa, Fla., Feb. 4, 2005

"I think I may need a bathroom break. Is this possible?" --in a note to to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a You.N. Security Council meeting, September 14, 2005

"We've got a lot of rebuilding to do. First, we're going to save lives and stabilize the situation. And then we're going to help these communities rebuild. The good news is -- and it's hard for some to see it now -- that out of this chaos is going to come a fantastic Gulf Coast, like it was before. Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's house -- he's lost his entire house -- there's going to be a fantastic house. And I'm looking forward to sitting on the porch." (Laughter) --touring hurricane damage, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"Anybody who is in a position to serve this country ought to understand the consequences of words." --interview with Rush Limbaugh, Nov. 1, 2006

"I think -- tide turning -- see, as I remember -- I was raised in the desert, but tides kind of -- it's easy to see a tide turn -- did I say those words?" --asked if the tide was turning in Iraq, Washington, D.C., June 14, 2006

"I will not withdraw, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones supporting me." --talking to key Republicans about Iraq, as quoted by Bob Woodward
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2007
What does "memorable quotes" tell us about anything?

"It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is." –Bill Clinton, during his 1998 grand jury testimony on the Monica Lewinsky affair

"It depends on how you define alone…" –Bill Clinton, in his grand jury testimony

"There were a lot of times when we were alone, but I never really thought we were." –Bill Clinton, in his grand jury testimony

"When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again." –Bill Clinton

"Last year, the vice president launched a new effort to help make communities more liberal." —Bill Clinton, during his 2000 State of the Union Speech. He meant to say "more livable," and then made the same slip-up in a subsequent sentence, drawing uproarious laughter from Republicans

Clinton: "I can spend your money better than you can."
In a post-State of the Union speech in Buffalo, NY on January 20, 1999

"The last time I checked, the Constitution said, 'of the people, by the people and for the people.' That's what the Declaration of Independence says."
President Bill Clinton, campaigning October 17, 1996. From a campaign speech given in California. Quoted in Investor's Business Daily October 25, 1996
-The constituition said neither

Clinton quotes the Bible - incorrectly.
Oct 1994 Remarks made at the signing of the peace treaty between Israel and Jordan. "Your Majesty; Mr Prime Minister, here in the Rift Valley you have bridged the tragic rift that separated your people too long. Here in this region, which is home of not only both of your faiths, but mine, I say, blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall inherit the Earth.

"the purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people"
during an interview on MTV in 1993
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2007
Are you blind? This thread is about Bush not Clinton who built what Bush is busy destroying by the day in the US.

In fact, more,

PRESERVING FOR THE PAST BUSHISM

I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well.

HEMIPSHERES BUSHISM

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."

SADDAM HUSSEIN BUSHISM

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself."

ENVIRONMENTALIST BUSHISM

"I know the human being and the fish can coexist peacefully."

EMPATHETIC BUSHISM

"If a person doesn't have the capacity that we all want that person to have, I suspect hope is in the far distant future, if at all."

INDIGNANT BUSHISM

"They misunderestimated me."

REJECTIONIST BUSHISM

"I don't have to accept their tenants. I was trying to convince those college students to accept my tenants. And I reject any labeling me because I happened to go to the university."

LITERALIST BUSHISM

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."

HOPEFUL BUSHISM

"I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure."

SOCIAL ACTIVIST BUSHISM

"We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor like you like to be liked yourself."

APOLOGIST BUSHISM

"Unfairly, but truthfully, our party has been tagged as being against things. Anti-immigrant, for example."

BARD BUSHISM

"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

BELIEVER BUSHISM

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -I believe what I believe is right."

THE PRESERVER BUSHISM

"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It's what you do when you run for president. You gotta preserve."

Speaking during Perseverance Month at Fairgrounds Elementary School in Nashua, N.H. As quoted in the Los Angeles Times, Jan. 28, 2000

ANGRY YOUNG MAN BUSHISM

"I don't remember debates. I don't think we spent a lot of time debating it. Maybe we did, but I don't remember."

On his discussions of the Vietnam War while a student at Yale University

MAN WITH A PAST BUSHISM

Marijuana? Cocaine? I'm not going to talk about what I did as a child."
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2007
Very memorable quote from an Iraqi:

I know those who are wedded to the idea of a failed Iraq are calling me a deluded idiot and worse. But things are improving slowly. My relatives in Baghdad say there's no comparison; things are much better than they were six months ago. They can visit friends in different areas and walk about the neighbourhood in the evening.

Frankly, I don't understand why so many mock us for wanting a future for Iraq. Is your hatred for George Bush so great that you prefer to see millions of civilians suffer just to prove him wrong?

It really comes down to this: you are determined to see Iraq become a permanent hellhole because you hate Bush. And we are determined to see Iraq become a success, because we want to live.

http://iraqpundit..com/2007/11/when-good-news-is-bad-news.html
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

Are you blind? This thread is about Bush not Clinton who built what Bush is busy destroying by the day in the US.

Clinton built wetin?Was he an Emperor? Didn't you hear even Richy"Absolute Values" Black mention that most of the economy is in private hands?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
I-man:

Clinton built wetin?Was he an Emperor? Didn't you hear even Richy"Absolute Values" Black mention that most of the economy is in private hands?

Dont blame him, he thinks its like Nigeria where the new president comes in singing about "continuing the reforms" of the past administration. grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2007
Make una no vex, I been forget say una be republicans. I no even be democrat kpakpa so make una save una politics for here.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2007
In Nigeria,the President operates like an Emperor with distribution of "Ghana Must Go "bags eroding most of the opposition to the President.Clinton had to operate with a Republican Congress.Every budget he passed had to be negotiated with the Republicans
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

Make una no vex, I been forget say una be republicans. I no even be democrat kpakpa so make una save una politics for here.

I no be Republican,I admit I have conservative leanings.All we are saying is that you shouldn't make claims about Clinton building things as if the US is Nigeria.US politics dey more complicated than that
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2007
@Afam

Did you read about the sudden rush by Palestinians in certain part sof Jerusalem to acquire Israeli citizenship after Israel's proposal to give up those parts of Jerusalem.The Palestinians would rather be Israeli citizens than stay in a new palestinian state. . . . . .didn't you get the story in your "inbox"?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2007
I-man:

@Afam

Did you read about the sudden rush by Palestinians in certain part sof Jerusalem to acquire Israeli citizenship after Israel's proposal to give up those parts of Jerusalem.The Palestinians would rather be Israeli citizens than stay in a new palestinian state. . . . . .didn't you get the story in your "inbox"?

the truth takes a very long time to get to his inbox.
Just wait for the next round of complaints over Isreali "dehumanisation of the palestinians".
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2007
davidylan:

the truth takes a very long time to get to his inbox.
Just wait for the next round of complaints over Isreali "dehumanisation of the palestinians".

I doubt whether the truth ever gets to his inbox. . . .especially if its truth that doesn't paint Israel in a bad light.We already have his "next round of complaints",didn't you see what Botha,an Israeli to the core,said in 1985?  grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2007
Here's another gem I found
"We are fully committed to working with both sides to bring the level of terror down to an acceptable level for both." —George W. Bush, after a meeting with congressional leaders, Washington, D.C., Oct. 2, 2001
Afam would say--Enjoy!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2007
And another one, the list is endless.
"Arbolist … Look up the word. I don't know, maybe I made it up. Anyway, it's an arbo-tree-ist, somebody who knows about trees." —George W. Bush, as quoted in USA Today, Aug. 21, 2001
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2007
Please stay on topic and lets have fun with this immoral and insidious evil mind called Bush.
Am on a roll I found another

"There's a lot of people in the Middle East who are desirous to get into the Mitchell process. And — but first things first. The — these terrorist acts and, you know, the responses have got to end in order for us to get the framework — the groundwork — not framework, the groundwork to discuss a framework for peace, to lay the—all right." —George W. Bush, referring to former Sen. George Mitchell's report on Middle East peace, Crawford, Texas, Aug. 13, 2001
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2007
Please o! Let us get on with the noble task of bashing the most powerful fool in the world GWB!

"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." -- to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 GWB
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 1:06am On Nov 09, 2007
http://businessdayonline.com/National/989.html

While some people are worrying about US budget deficits,Nigeria,with record oil prices,is busy increasing its domestic debt burden to finance its own budget deficit
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 1:09am On Nov 09, 2007
Evil Americans granting Nigeria,nearly half a billion dollars in aid- grin http://businessdayonline.com/National/46.html
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 1:14am On Nov 09, 2007
I-man:

@Afam

Did you read about the sudden rush by Palestinians in certain part sof Jerusalem to acquire Israeli citizenship after Israel's proposal to give up those parts of Jerusale[/b]m.The Palestinians would rather be Israeli citizens than stay in a new palestinian state. . . . . .didn't you get the story in your "inbox"?

Yeye people!

They gave up Gaza and now (according to a Zionist-wannabee on Nairaland), they are now giving up parts of Jerusalem. May God be praised!

We are waiting for the racist, Apartheid, assassination-hungry, mass-murdering, evil, despicable, shameless government of Israel to [b]voluntarily
give back the West Bank!

Their useless American-made weapons cannot save them from the reality that, in the long-run, they will have to negotiate directly with the Arabs, of course as equals.

It's all a game of numbers! grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 1:17am On Nov 09, 2007
I particularly love this one - it generated its own thread here on Nairaland:

"I heard somebody say, 'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." --George W. Bush, on the former South African president, who is still very much alive, Washington, D.C., Sept. 20, 2007 GWB
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by debosky(m): 1:18am On Nov 09, 2007
Give back the west bank?

I thought the Palestinians were already ruling themselves in the West Bank. . .save for a few settlements?

The Arabs' powerless Russian made weapons got them defeated in one of the shortest wars in human history . . .I guess they are the ones who have to realise they need to negotiate with the Israeli as equals not 'infidels' after their attempts to drive Israel into the sea failed with a resounding defeat wink
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 1:18am On Nov 09, 2007
@RichyBlacK
Israel will have to give back those lands it stole because time and demography is on the side of the Palestinians.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Yeye people!

They gave up Gaza and now (according to a Zionist-wannabee on Nairaland), they are now giving up parts of Jerusalem. May God be praised!

We are waiting for the racist, Apartheid, assassination-hungry, mass-murdering, evil, despicable, shameless government of Israel to voluntarily give back the West Bank!

Their useless American-made weapons cannot save them from the reality that, in the long-run, they will have to negotiate directly with the Arabs, of course as equals.

It's all a game of numbers! grin

Yet palestinians are rushing to pick up Isreali passports! grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 1:28am On Nov 09, 2007
If Nigeria as the de facto power in west Africa encircles Togo, would the hapless Togolese want Nigeria citizenship out of love for Nigeria or as a means to an end?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 1:30am On Nov 09, 2007
[url]http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3468672,00.html[/url]

Palestinian residents of East Jerusalem calling to set up an appointment with the Interior Ministry to apply for an Israeli citizenship will discover the next available interview date is only in April.

In the months leading up to the upcoming Annapolis peace conference talk of a future division of the city has prompted a staggering increase in nationalization requests by Palestinians seeking to escape life under the Palestinian Authority.

Some 250,000 Palestinians currently reside in Jerusalem. Only 12,000 of them have sought to obtain an Israeli citizenship since 1967, an average of about 300 new citizens a year.

But over the past four months the Interior Ministry has registered an unprecedented 3,000 applications, primarily residents of the Arab neighborhoods unlikely to remain under Israeli sovereignty according to the political initiative currently on the agenda.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 1:33am On Nov 09, 2007
debosky:

Give back the west bank?

I thought the Palestinians were already ruling themselves in the West Bank. . .save for a few settlements?

The Arabs' powerless Russian made weapons got them defeated in one of the shortest wars in human history . . .I guess they are the ones who have to realise they need to negotiate with the Israeli as equals not 'infidels' after their attempts to drive Israel into the sea failed with a resounding defeat wink

Old story!

In 2006, Hezbollah gave them a run for their money. grin

Tornadoz:

@RichyBlacK
Israel will have to give back those lands it stole because time and demography is on the side of the Palestinians.

Accurate!

In time, the knowledge behind the most sophisticated weapons will become pervasive. The so-called technological advantage will be narrowed. Who knew Iran could have the knowledge to build nuclear weapons (as war mongering Zionists like to shout). Knowledge, in any domain, is not infinite. The Arabs, Persians and Turks will catch up! Juicy!!!

Population-wise, the Israelis, being the Europeans they truly are, have a declining birth rate. This will ultimately work against them as the Arab states surrounding them have higher birth rates. This has contributed to the growing Arab population in the entire Middle-east. Israel is trying to improve its odds by encouraging anyone who claims to be a Jew to settle in Israel!

This game of numbers is just a lot of fun to watch!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 1:34am On Nov 09, 2007
Tornadoz:

If Nigeria as the  de facto power in west Africa encircles Togo, would the hapless Togolese want Nigeria citizenship out of love for Nigeria or as a means to an end?

Are the Palestinians seeking Israeli citizenship as a way to end Israel's occupation? Your mangled analogy is symptomatic of the level of your reasoning  grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 1:36am On Nov 09, 2007
davidylan:

Yet palestinians are rushing to pick up Isreali passports! grin

Can a non-existent nation (Palestine) issue passports?

Please get down from your alter of ignorance!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 1:40am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Old story!

In 2006, Hezbollah gave them a run for their money. grin

Accurate!

In time, the knowledge behind the most sophisticated weapons will become pervasive. The so-called technological advantage will be narrowed. Who knew Iran could have the knowledge to build nuclear weapons (as war mongering Zionists like to shout). Knowledge, in any domain, is not infinite. The Arabs, Persians and Turks will catch up! Juicy!!!

Population-wise, the Israelis, being the Europeans they truly are, have a declining birth rate. This will ultimately work against them as the Arab states surrounding them have higher birth rates. This has contributed to the growing Arab population in the entire Middle-east. Israel is trying to improve its odds by encouraging anyone who claims to be a Jew to settle in Israel!

This game of numbers is just a lot of fun to watch!

The sorrounding Arab states have always had an overwhelming edge in population compared to Israel since time immemorial. . . .your rancid anti-Jewish bigotry allowed this fact to elude you. I once noted that there are trillions of ants to 6.5 bn humans.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2007
Tornadoz:

If Nigeria as the de facto power in west Africa encircles Togo, would the hapless Togolese want Nigeria citizenship out of love for Nigeria or as a means to an end?

Excellent analogy! [5/5]

Of course as a means to an end.

I-man:

Are the Palestinians seeking Israeli citizenship as a way to end Israel's occupation? Your mangled analogy is symptomatic of the level of your reasoning grin

Asking a baseless question. [0/5 - repeat primary 4]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank / Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' / Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.