Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush (13897 Views)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 12:10am On Nov 10, 2007
chidichris:

i really cannot fix something here. someone here praying that God help Bush-wonders.
please is this help needed here on earth or are u talking about heavenly race?
ricky, if there is anyone who needs help, i think is u. from your birth to upbringing, down to family background still move to personality or achievements, where do u think u match the man - bush? in case u don't know, he has achieved things that many heros of the world did not achieve or could not/can not achieve.
as we are talking now, he is the most powerful living being or what do u think.
it is sometimes embarrassing on how among other things of life, a trader in onicha main market or oshodi will come here to teach english to people who manufacture and design english.
afam, of all people may be a secondary school leaver or possibly a nigerian graduate who is not even recognized in cotonou or ghana talkless of the western world just foolishly come here to lecture an american on a language he can change and twist at will. people who many are dying to speak like.
no wonder chuba okadigbo died of over sabi because he felt reading political science and speaking big vocabs were all it takes to be a learned man( anambra/enugu factor).
he did not find fault in the speeches of the yoruba man who left office last may, u just went straight to america to find fault in the cow boy's english.
anyways, it is like that, they design english to suit their objective so i suggest u concentrate more on Ibo language which i know u can do better in.

Ogbe mi, its not ricky, its RichyBlack.

Just because an idiot is the president of a country does not take away from his/her idiocy. George W. Bush is a confirmed looney; his being the president of the US notwithstanding.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2007
RichyBlacK:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
Uche2nna:

Abeg, this one really got me cracking grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa for this Bush oooooo!!!!

I'm glad that, at least, you could share in the rewarding past-time of bashing Dubya!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 12:18am On Nov 10, 2007
Uche2nna:

Vintage nairaland.

Maybe Watson was right undecided

It always boils down to insults. Market women insults , if I may add. sad

Have fun, guys!!!! cheesy

Some lost boyz (e.g., davidylan and I-man) here will defend a lunatic (like Bush) more than they will defend there friends, relatives or fellow country men.

They think that by holding brief for Dubya, they'll become more American or more British - laff go kill me o! grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 12:29am On Nov 10, 2007
I-man:

With your benighted status,you will never win a Nobel. . . . but if there is a Nobel for Rabid Idiocy,you are a shoo-in.I don't think I have had the misfortune of coming across a more clueless buffoon on Nairaland than RichyBlack .I say that in all sincerity.

See zuwo!

Enlightened I-man! Go continue your dish-washing in Soho! grin

This thread is titled: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush. Since you love him so much, you should post some of his quotes that show he is excellent in constructing English sentences, that he is not as stupid as the overwhelming majority of humanity believe he is.

One more:

"Ann and I will carry out this equivocal message to the world: Markets must be open." —George W. Bush, at the swearing-in ceremony for Secretary of Agriculture Ann Veneman, March 2, 2001
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by debosky(m): 12:35am On Nov 10, 2007
apparently the 'overwhelming majority of humanity' (I wonder how that was measured) as you described it does not include the majority (obtained at the polls) who voted him into office. . .lets even forget the first time, he was reelected.

If you feel that he is as 'stupid' as that and you feel you somehow are in a better position to judge than the measurable and on-record majority of Americans, then I guess you must be some genius and know something the rest of us don't wink
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by mrpataki(m): 12:41am On Nov 10, 2007
RichyBlacK:

They think that by holding brief for Dubya, they'll become more American or more British - laff go kill me o! grin

Does the Bush bashing make you more Nigerian?

Whatever rocks your boat man!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Nov 10, 2007
debosky:

apparently the 'overwhelming majority of humanity' (I wonder how that was measured) as you described it does not include the majority (obtained at the polls) who voted him into office. . .lets even forget the first time, he was reelected.

If you feel that he is as 'stupid' as that and you feel you somehow are in a better position to judge than the measurable and on-record majority of Americans, [b]then I guess you must be some genius [/b]and know something the rest of us don't wink

, some UNKNOWN( may never get recognition of any sort in his/her life) genius who is in a chat room fuming and whining while BUSH, the supposed 'stupid' one, is ruler of the most powerful nation in the world ,  isn't life GRAND  grin

LMAO!!!!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 3:14am On Nov 10, 2007
"Not over my dead body will they raise your taxes." —George W. Bush, Ontario, California, Jan. 5, 2002
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 3:23am On Nov 10, 2007
Kobojunkie:

, some UNKNOWN( may never get recognition of any sort in his/her life) genius who is in a chat room fuming and whining while BUSH, the supposed 'stupid' one, is ruler of the most powerful nation in the world , isn't life GRAND grin

LMAO!!!!

@Kobojunkie,

We are all UNKNOWNs, on this forum; anonymity is presupposed - I don't know you, you don't know me.

Bush is stupid. You have a problem with that?

I'm not fuming and whining, just following the title of the thread: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 3:24am On Nov 10, 2007
mrpataki:

Does the Bush bashing make you more Nigerian?

Whatever rocks your boat man!

Bush bashing is just one of my hobbies grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 3:31am On Nov 10, 2007
debosky:

If you feel that he is as 'stupid' as that and you feel you somehow are in a better position to judge than the measurable and on-record majority of Americans, then I guess you must be some genius and know something the rest of us don't wink

That was simply hyperbolic. Relax! grin

Have you asked yourself any of the following questions:
1. Why Bush mostly attracts protests and riots when visiting other countries?
2. Why Bush's approval rating is 32%
3. Why the Republicans lost both houses of the US congress to the Democrats in the 2006 mid term elections?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 3:33am On Nov 10, 2007
This one really made me laugh:

"We had a chance to visit with Teresa Nelson who's a parent, and a mom or a dad."
—George W. Bush, Jacksonville, Florida, Sept. 9, 2003
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Kobojunkie: 4:07am On Nov 10, 2007
tick tock!!!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by almondjoy(f): 5:41am On Nov 10, 2007
debosky:

That's right!

RichyBlacK:

@Kobojunkie,

We are all UNKNOWNs, on this forum; anonymity is presupposed - I don't know you, you don't know me.

Bush is stupid.

You have a problem with that?

I'm not fuming and whining, just following the title of the thread: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush

We have heard he is stupid.  We have accepted that he is stupid.  Now what else do you guys have to say about getting him out of office before the next elections?  Surely this is not the end of the terminal.

Surely you cannot be involved in this kind of "high tech lynching" without having "plan B".  So what is your next step after all these? undecided  Has it stopped him from being the president of one of the most powerful countries in the world?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Kobojunkie: 5:56am On Nov 10, 2007
thank you for pointing that out @Almond

Amazes me that the persons posting in here are adults over the age of 18,
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2007
Kobojunkie:

thank you for pointing that out @Almond

Amazes me that the persons posting in here are adults over the age of 18,

Did it escape your pea brain to check the topic title first?
I don't know if you know this, but there's nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. Get a life dude.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2007
Back to my fav topic. Please stay on topic.

"Never again in the halls of Washington, D.C., do I want to have to make explanations that I can't explain." --George W. Bush, Portland, Oregon, Oct. 31, 2000
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2007
"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question." --George W. Bush, in response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the first debate. Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2007
@almondjoy
We have heard he is stupid. We have accepted that he is stupid. Now what else do you guys have to say about getting him out of office before the next elections? Surely this is not the end of the terminal.

I feel your pain my sister. Kpele o
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by texazzpete(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2007
. . .Yet if anyone here links to an american forum where lots of americans bash Nigerians for their missteps these same guys will be up in arms.

c'est la vie
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2007
Tornadoz:

Did it escape your pea brain to check the topic title first?
I don't know if you know this, but there's nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. Get a life dude.

That is exactly my point @Tornadoz,  the fact that a person, an adult would consider it worth his while to spend his time on such topic and things never seizes to amaze me!!!

texazzpete:

. . .Yet if anyone here links to an american forum where lots of americans bash Nigerians for their missteps these same guys will be up in arms.

c'est la vie

exactly,  I don't get it!!! This to me is childish on all levels. Sorry I do not think and process information like you do in your world @Tornadoz,  but it remains this is childish on all levels. I mean spending my precious time dwelling on mistakes made by some dude somewhere who may never know me or care for me is to me ridiculous and foolishness on my part. Time is money to me so I better be making some money of some sort to get myself into such a mode. I mean if you REALLY REALLY take a look at the Topic, you would realize that the posts so far have concentrated on his grammatical errors mostly. I am yet to read of the many other good things he did say, so again, I am sorry I do not think as you do @Tornadoz, in my world, I like to consider the 360 of things rather than focus on the negative and believe I am doing myself good that way, grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by ono(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2007
almondjoy:

That's right!

We have heard he is stupid. We have accepted that he is stupid. Now what else do you guys have to say about getting him out of office before the next elections? Surely this is not the end of the terminal.

Surely you cannot be involved in this kind of "high tech lynching" without having "plan B". So what is your next step after all these? undecided Has it stopped him from being the president of one of the most powerful countries in the world?

That's exactly what I told Afam and his group, right from the start of this thread. What on earth do you guys stand to achieve by bashing a President who doesn't give a fxxxk you even exist?

Ok, lets say these things you guys are putting on the web for all to see gets to the FBI and even Bush himself, and they decide you guys have gone over the bar with the insults on their president. They therefore launch a ''man-hunt'' for the erring lot on NL. Do you guys think you'll get away with all these ''quotes''? Do you guys stand a chance against the most powerful President in the world as we speak? Don't you think YarAdua will allow the rule of law to prevail against you people in this case?

Make una dey think twice before spewing forth ridiculous things o!!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2007
The title of this thread is clear and simple to understand.

If you don't like it because you have sold your black soul to anything US or Bush you can take the next bus to hell and allow people that like the thread to continue enjoying it.

We have over 81,600 topics on this forum so, get the hell out of this one and stay out, enough of the crying, oyibo wannabes.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2007
ono:

That's exactly what I told Afam and his group, right from the start of this thread. What on earth do you guys stand to achieve by bashing a President who doesn't give a fxxxk you even exist?

Ok, lets say these things you guys are putting on the web for all to see gets to the FBI and even Bush himself, and they decide you guys have gone over the bar with the insults on their president. They therefore launch a ''man-hunt'' for the erring lot on Nairaland. Do you guys think you'll get away with all these ''quotes''? Do you guys stand a chance against the most powerful President in the world as we speak? Don't you think YarAdua will allow the rule of law to prevail against you people in this case?

Make una dey think twice before spewing forth ridiculous things o!!

Ono,

I have always known that you are plain stupid but this one is way over 100%.

FBI? For reproducing exact quotes made by the President of the US?

Your stupidity level is really high.

These quotes are scattered all over the web with exact dates of the quotes.

If the FBI is concerned about what Bush says then they should get an instructor for him and coach him real good.

Oh, is that why you are ready to defend anything US? Are you hoping that they will reward you with a visa or permanent resident status? You are really a disgrace.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by ono(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2007
There's no need spewing forth hate words all over the place. I believe you guys have something at the back of your mind when you created this topic - to ridicule Bush.

What we are saying is that, you guys can devote all that energy to something better other than bashing someone who doesn't even know there's somebody called Afam somewhere. For example, something like ''Some Memorable Quotes of IBB or OBJ'' will be a very nice one to start with. . . . .lets ridicule those people who's done us enough harm here than others whom we don't know.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Seun(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2007
OBJ doesn't know any more about us than Bush knows about us. If you don't like a topic, just ignore it. Kapish?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2007
Get lost if you don't like the thread and start a new one on any topic of your choice.

What's with this nonsense about advising people on topics they should start?

Go straight to hell if this thread makes you sick and stop cauing unnecessary distraction, it is very clear that you have nothing reasonable to put down, silly.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by ono(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2007
Well I never said I like or hate the topic. And I've made little or no entry on this one. All I see here is a meaningless topic under ''discussion''. But of course, it's only a Afam - the sick and mentally challenged one, who'd post such a topic.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2007
ono:

Well I never said I like or hate the topic. And I've made little or no entry on this one. All I see here is a meaningless topic under ''discussion''. But of course, it's only a Afam - the sick and mentally challenged one, who'd post such a topic.

Don't worry , you are not the only person wondering how grown ups can spend time on such @Ono. It goes a long way to explain the condition of things in Nigeria, We like to spend our time minding everyone else's business instead of focusing on worthwhile ventures right there at home, That is why most of our leaders can come into office and steal as much as they can without us evening knowing it, because all that while we are focused on everyone else's affairs but ours, grin. The Nigerian story so far. Ask a NIgerian what is happening in America, them go know everything and know how it should work instead, ask the same Nigerian what is happening in their own backyard, the case is different. Many Nigerians have no clue what bill is in senate as we speak and what part they can play in the new democracy if they chose to.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2007
Kobojunkie:

Many Nigerians have no clue what bill is in senate as we speak and what part they can play in the new democracy if they chose to.

But they know a lot about US budget deficit . . . talk of misplaced priorities.

Like someone said earlier, the entire "quotes of Mr. Bush" has focused on irrelevant grammatical errors. I'm sure Yar Adua cant be much better.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2007
ono:

If this is a meaningless topic and you have sent up to 3 replies on this same meaningless topic then it goes to show how stupid you are.

Only a sycophant and hypocrite with criticize a topic over and over again and yet refuse to ignore it. There are topics I don't even read, in fact there are sections I have never even visited on this forum and here you have a pig advising others on what they should discuss. Little wonder you claimed the Igbos deserved to be wiped out because a lot of them were educated and doing well before the war. This goes to show the stuff you are made off, disgusting pig.

Kobojunkie has done enough to show how clueless he is on so many things and have decided to maintain a low profile (which is good for loud mouths with little intellect). Maybe he will learn a thing or two from his experience here.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2007

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank / Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' / Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.