Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,627 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: (1189 Views)

Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress / Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] / A Thread Dedicated To All Nairalanders(my Wish For You...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by K1luv: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2007
Hi everyone, I am new to this site, I will like to meet people, Thanks
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by benson001: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2007
hi kemi,how about i meeting you.i am ben from OAU,ife.love to know you too.see ya later
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by finekid(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2007
Both of you are newbies, so you are both welcome! And I suppose you've met each other grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by teetalks: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2007
kemi,
do me a favour by posting ur email here,
am kinda' ve affinity for Kemi, there seems to be a +ve
feeling, mine is visitabel@yahoo.com
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by U1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2007
You are welcome to Nairaland.The only true naija land and in all you do remember we love you.
But let me warn you too,there are some unpleasant individuals in here,so at the same time brace yourself.
Most importantly,you are WELCOME!
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by kwaze(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2007
Hello,
Kemi you are welcome. how are you doing? i believe you are going to learn and likewise get a lot of information on Nairaland.

Cheers
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by debbybaby1: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2007
Hii Kemi,good to have you in da house,wishing you a happy stay and all the best.

Your sake kemi.My e-mail adress is kemimopelola@yahoo.com,i hope to hear from u soon

WELCOME,
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by Hotepo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2007
hi all whats cooking?
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by Ejike3: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2007
I am new. Just manufactured by Nairaland, this is my first post.
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by 3d(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
hahahhahaha newbies! hi kemi
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by koseepaaro(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2007
Kemi, you are welcome.
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by denex: 4:56am On Dec 13, 2007
Hey, I hope I'm not one of the unpleasant individuals somebody was talking about. But anyhow, lemme give you a little baptism by fire: GET YOUR ARSE OUT OF THE NEWBIES CORNER AND START POSTING NOW!!! By the way, hope you have an updated profile, cos you wouldn't go far without one.
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by Ejike3: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2007
Don't mind that old member who like new born babies.
We all hv our first time. wink
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by manspirit(m): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2007
Hi Kemi welcome to Nairaland! i am Simisola you can mail me your posts at supaphantom007@yahoo.com and holla if yuh wanna chat.
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by lekywhite(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2007
Kemi,

Welcome to nairaland, it is so strange that as at this moment no lady has intrest in making friends with you, female naiaralanders where are u all?

Guys keep the good work up, but let your friendship with kemi be with good intentions.

kemi you are welcome, i assure you that you will find nairaland a very good site and you wont fail to give kudos to the administrator seun.
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by diyobdw(f): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2007
hi hi welcome to the weird world called nairaland. watch u step but feel free to lose ur head! cheesy
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by Aghums: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2007
hi kemi i'am new too
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by kunle75(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2007
wellcome kemi, i think am some months old here wldnt mind be ur friend but one thing u need to know is that honesty and openness is our watchword here,enjoy ur stay.
Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by ohwofasa(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2007
kemi,u did nt leave ur phone or email so dat one can get to u,anyway,am victor ph 08033487799-ohofasa@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Lets Make A List Of Correct Sentences With The word "jega". / Ify: Madam nairaland / Woman Breastfeeds Dog To 'feel Complete'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.