Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,046 members, 7,903,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer (4258 Views)

Ladies: Muscular Or Slim Guys? Guys: Slim or BBW? / Macho Man Or Slim Guy / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2007

just like iice said,

Not too skinny, and not too many muscles. but just r i g h t!! wink , in the middle is my preference,

love & light,

Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Ralvy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2007
ha cheesy
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by swiftycool(m): 12:22am On Nov 11, 2007
ST3V3:

Ladies! seen Craig David letely?        If i was a girl, i'd prefer a body like his.

Nah, Craig David looked a lot cuter when he was slim clean shaven innocent looking (like me) and fair, now that he's pumped up his body with steroids, and has spiky beard strands all over his face, hes lost that darling cute boy look. And has player tendencies. You'll soon hear the rumours
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 11, 2007
slim but not too slim. . .not those tooth pick looking guys. . .gosh no. . .i like them to have something like Chingy's body. . . ooh la la!!! cheesy cheesy now that's what am talking abt. . .
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Ralvy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2007
toyinrayo:

slim but not too slim. . .not those tooth pick looking guys. . .gosh no. . .i like them to have something like Chingy's body. . . ooh la la!!! cheesy cheesy now that's what am talking about. . .
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by minute(f): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2007
love me some muscles cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by ifyalways(f): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2007
hmmmmmn lipsrsealed
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by sylvex(f): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2007
hmmm, guys, you'll never cease to amaze nairalanders with your min boggling questions

as for me, i like them tall with nice biceps and incredible torso
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by swiftycool(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2007
sylvex:

hmmm, guys, you'll never cease to amaze nairalanders with your min boggling questions

as for me, i like them tall with nice biceps and incredible torso
Well dat depends on wether u are male or female, as ur profile hides the fact. i mean we really dont need a gays point of view here, undecided or do we
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by sylvex(f): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2007
swiftycool

Well that depends on wether u are male or female, as your profile hides the fact. i mean we really don't need a gays point of view here, undecided or do we

why not say say you're dying to know the poster gender and wat gave you the guts to call em' gay?
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by swiftycool(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2007
sylvex:

swiftycool
why not say say you're dying to know the poster gender and what gave you the guts to call em' gay?

Aiiight, im "dying" to know this posters gender, and if it wont be produced, ill gladly accept the fact that "it" is a homosexual and for a better word "gay"
if u are not happy report me to Seun chikenna! im sick n tired of peeps with multiple personalities on Nairaland!
and im not sorry  bout my audacity grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? / How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend / Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.