Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG - Education (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (279937 Views)

Poll: Is it possible to achieve 100/100 in UNILAG POST UTME this year?

Yes: 55% (179 votes)
Indifferent: 8% (27 votes)
No: 35% (115 votes)
This poll has ended

Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by ayodeji752: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
@everybody,pls is calculator allowed in d exam?and pls when did they started using dis style of admissn?is it likely to change next year?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
ayodeji752: @everybody,pls is calculator allowed in d exam?and pls when did they started using dis style of admissn?is it likely to change next year?
no calculator is not allowed the style of the post utme has been in use since
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Oluwacolded: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
SCAM ALERT ALERT ALERT...SCAMMER WILL ALWAYS CALL OTHERS SCAMMERS.THIEVE THEY FOLLOW THEY SHOUT THIEF, GOD PUNISH YOU PETER AND UR SUCCESSORS.@ALL I CAN BELT IT WITH MY LIFE TOBEXIN AND MATTEW ARE NOT A SCAMMER BUT I DONT KNOW THAT OF OTHERS BUT I KNOW PETER IS A PREDESUCCESSOR OF A GREATER SCAMMER WHO SPOIL OTHE R PEOPLES CAREER IN ORDER TO GET ATTENTION, PETER IS A NONETITY, IM A POSTUME STUDENT AND I KNOW I HAVE BENEFITED FROM UNILAG VIBES AND UNILAG EXPERT TUTORS.......
@all beware of scammers.....i dont trust this peter.....he is also a scammer....peter has a boss in which they scam people together....BEWARE OF THE PERSON THATS NOT YET HERE. ITS PETTER IN DISQUISE, HE HAS ANOTHER USER NAME, HE IS A SCAM IF NOT IF WOULD HAVE DROP HIS NUMBER...
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
The cat is now out of the bag the truth is now being set out please @all be careful of scammers on this thread that is why i decided to give out the unilag life questions to those that will see me physicaly and confirm it with the their eye,thank god am not included in the allegations place against my partners on this thread but am certainly sure about tobexin and mattew they are real and not fraud you can count on us for any assistant you need towards gaining admission into unilag. We still remain your humble servant.for any info get me on 08139018012
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
Time to kip read and make A' when the sun shines....peter might have some claim but certainly not tobexin with 08083838611, quote me anywhere thank God some people have said it all remember readers are leaders
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by hourlarwharley(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
am olawale an aspirant will be happy to meet new friends here..........olawale341 on 2go
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
ayodeji752: @everybody,pls leave dat boi alone cos i think he is a frustrated boi.hw could u giv 100k to sum1 in an act of desperation for admissn?where did u get d money in d first place?my advise to u is to sit down and go xtra miles in readin ur books.u are one of d pple dat nigeria wants to eliminate
Thanks guys for all the support. I felt like leaving NL altogether but I will not. Oluwacolded, Yankeeboy, Tobexin, ayodeji, bodman4us and co, appreciate, may JAH reward u guys abundantly. Guess he is on hard drug and sour beer.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
Am realy luvin dis.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by JeannieMai(f): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hello eνerуσne, please I need assistance ooo.. I bought †he unilag e-registration card at WEMA bank inside unilag. I tried registering buh ιn kept saying invalid card. Wen I bought it, †he card wasn't already scratched. Eνerу thing was brand new. I have spent several hours ιn †he cafe tryng 2 register buh it keeps saying invalid pin/serial number. Ιѕ it possible dat †he bank sold me α fake/wrong card. Or was I doin it wrong? Pleas can anyone help?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
JeannieMai: Hello eνerуσne, please I need assistance ooo.. I bought †he unilag e-registration card at WEMA bank inside unilag. I tried registering buh ιn kept saying invalid card. Wen I bought it, †he card wasn't already scratched. Eνerу thing was brand new. I have spent several hours ιn †he cafe tryng 2 register buh it keeps saying invalid pin/serial number. Ιѕ it possible dat †he bank sold me α fake/wrong card. Or was I doin it wrong? Pleas can anyone help?
Try it early 2morrow, if no changes still, go 2 the bank and information center 2 inquire of what 2 do.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by joychimeta: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
What if u registered last year and some how u lost ur password?Some persons who don't know how to go about it may re-register again.So,when u registered does not matter.This TUTORIAL PEOPLE have ruined many lives.Majority are FRAUD STARS.After all the names he mentioned are not the only names online here.
THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.GUYS, be careful!People are hungry .People are looking for money by any means.Don't be a victim.U MAY go for ur lecture , but when they say bring money let me help u or take u to somebody who will help u , pls just SAY NO.It is only God that gives admission.NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING.THEY DO AS IF THEY LUV U BUT WILL SOON BITE U.BE CAREFUL!because HE SAID THE TRUTH,THEY SAY HE IS DRUNK.THIS YEAR,THERE WILL BE BAD BUSINESS FOR FRUD STARS.

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by joychimeta: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
TOSINSURE IS A FRAUD STAR.I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHERS.IF I LIE,MAY God PURNISH ME
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tosinsure: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
joychimeta: TOSINSURE IS A FRAUD STAR.I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHERS.IF I LIE,MAY God PURNISH ME
what! What is the meaning of all this rubbish....did i dupe any of your family members?......GOD will not only punish you...he will punish your entire family....if you are sitting for that exam you will fail it....did you see me organising any tutorial or selling past questions? Or did you see me post my number for anybody to call.....my post in this forum is not up to ten....may the God you serve disgrace you and your family...idiot....this is not funny again....someone accused me of 100000 , this scalywag said God should punish him....OMG..WHAT HAVE I DONE TO THIS GOD FORSAKEN FOOLS....you are as MISCHIEVOUS as your dad.....if i'm really am a fraudster and no one in this thread has my number or address or link to my facebook wall.....then you are LYING.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Emmaesty(f): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
@Joy Tosinsure is not a fraudster, he's an aspirant in oou and ibd poly. What makes you think he's a fraudster cos you registered two days ago
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
MATTHEW59: Peterkokou, for putting name and phone number as fraud and scam, forever and ever in life, you will never again know PEACE.u come around and start spoiling people's mane. Bet you, if u re writing any exams this year, u will fail woefully, and u will perish ur empty brain.

Pls, pls and pls, u dnt hav 2 resort 2 curses oh Matthew. I think people shld knw beta dan 2 drop moni 4 d sake of admission. A righteous man's works speaks 4 him, let ur work speak 4 u, and if truly dis guy was duped, i tink he shld jst learn 4rm it, learn 2 study and move on. Pls jst focus on helping serious minded aspirants gain admission.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
Tosinsure please are you sure you didn't dupe anybody because am tired of this allegations puting on you.please don't let anything distract our attention here
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
Let get back to business, the did had been done, pls nobody should raise this issue again......peace be unto u and i know God knows the best
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tosinsure: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
Yakeeboy: Tosinsure please are you sure you didn't dupe anybody because am tired of this allegations puting on you.please don't let anything distract our attention here
i don't know what they are talking about...and i'm sorry for derailing this thread...
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
joychimeta: TOSINSURE IS A FRAUD STAR.I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHERS.IF I LIE,MAY God PURNISH ME
PLEASE let get serious here, let God be the Judge here.
Tosinsure:
i don't know what they are talking about...and i'm sorry for derailing this thread...
Tosinsure, please let God be ur witness. Pls, my bro just maintain ur peace.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
Am tired of al dis shit.let God b d judge nd let move on.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tosinsure: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
bodman4us: Am tired of al dis shit.let God b d judge nd let move on.
we've decided to move on....where is the shit again?.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
@ all, thanks. Let move on. Q. Who was the first ICPC chairman? A. Mustapha Akanbi B. Ayoola Emmanuel C. Ibrahim Lamorde D. Abdullahi Bako
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by opexyy: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
A
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bisidapo: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
JeannieMai: Hello eνerуσne, please I need assistance ooo.. I bought †he unilag e-registration card at WEMA bank inside unilag. I tried registering buh ιn kept saying invalid card. Wen I bought it, †he card wasn't already scratched. Eνerу thing was brand new. I have spent several hours ιn †he cafe tryng 2 register buh it keeps saying invalid pin/serial number. Ιѕ it possible dat †he bank sold me α fake/wrong card. Or was I doin it wrong? Pleas can anyone help?
very simple solution,go to another cafe or use another system that has not been used for this purpose before.yr problem will be solve.it happen to me when i was doing my registration too,after trying this and it lead to no result;u should mail them.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 3:00am On Jun 29, 2012
@all, make sure the practice, the practise test, please be distracted, i used to know this thread as a serious minded thread but nevertheless we stil have helpers with transparent way of life, if u dnt trust everybody, its mean u cant trust ur self, u have to trust someone, expo is not the way forward, our value is to know and teach others, i know that the standard we will attain is quite and certainly the best if nigerians can change their priority, remember, read wise and hope for the best
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by seunadeolu(m): 3:30am On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=MATTHEW59]Mr matt good morning please i need your help , i can't access the online practice question and it every time i log in with the password and username on d card it will say i should check my e-mail add. for confirmation link which i couldn't find. and the site will close tomorrow(june 30)
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by aragbs4real05: 5:19am On Jun 29, 2012
angry@yankeeboy thnkx for ur assistance wen i came to unilag for d form. pls i dont want to hype myself in dpost ume exam buh am very sure of avin notin less dan 60% i av 213 in ume and chose accounting pls i nid a good advice on wat i should do. i nid to gain admission even if not accounting. oda opinions is highly welcomed sad@yankeeboy thnkx for ur assistance wen i came to unilag for d form. pls i dont want to hype myself in dpost ume exam buh am very sure of avin notin less dan 60% i av 213 in ume and chose accounting pls i nid a good advice on wat i should do. i nid to gain admission even if not accounting. oda opinions is highly welcomed
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=seun_adeolu][/quote] The problem is general and common 2 all candidates. But be sure first that the email u supplied is CORRECT, if the email is correct, check the instructions for post utme registration on unilag website 2 call one of the numbers there. I know that the CBT platform is not activated yet. Success.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2012
aragbs4real05: angry@yankeeboy thnkx for ur assistance wen i came to unilag for d form. pls i dont want to hype myself in dpost ume exam buh am very sure of avin notin less dan 60% i av 213 in ume and chose accounting pls i nid a good advice on wat i should do. i nid to gain admission even if not accounting. oda opinions is highly welcomed sad@yankeeboy thnkx for ur assistance wen i came to unilag for d form. pls i dont want to hype myself in dpost ume exam buh am very sure of avin notin less dan 60% i av 213 in ume and chose accounting pls i nid a good advice on wat i should do. i nid to gain admission even if not accounting. oda opinions is highly welcomed
u are highly my advice 4 u is to practice more question and le$s reading cos the exam is nearer,note most of the unilag questions are olevel questions.4 and info get me on 08139018012
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Oluwacolded: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2012
@tobexin, thanx very much on how you attended to me yesterday before the whole bulshit, the stuff u gave to me was confirmed......thank God i melt someone like you and the members u helped into unilag last year, to my greatest surprise as young as you are you rap with lecturers as if u guys were mates, its realy surprising....anyway you told me not to loud it but im just here to tell the whole ASPIRANTS THAT YOURE ONE OF THE BEST ON THIS THREAD@TOBEXIN, I PROMISE TO DOUBLE THE PROMISE DEAL.....IM SOWIE IF I DIS OBEY YOU BY LETTING THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG BUT I JUST WANT TO PROVE TO PEOPLE THAT I SAW THING WITH MY EYES NOT STORIES....THANK GOD WITH GOD FIRST AND U, ADMISSION IS SURE....I LUV U XO MUCH BT JST AGAPE OK.....THANX
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2012
opexyy: A
MATTHEW59: @ all, thanks. Let move on. Q. Who was the first ICPC chairman? A. Mustapha Akanbi B. Ayoola Emmanuel C. Ibrahim Lamorde D. Abdullahi Bako
opexyy: A
U were right.Good one. But note that the present ICPC chairman is Abdullahi Bako. Success.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2012
Q. The smallest ocean in the world is A. Pacific ocean B. Atlantic ocean C. Arctic ocean D. Indian ocean

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! / Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Guide ( Unilag 2016 Jambites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.