Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,754 members, 7,915,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:33 PM

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG - Education (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (280847 Views)

Poll: Is it possible to achieve 100/100 in UNILAG POST UTME this year?

Yes: 55% (179 votes)
Indifferent: 8% (27 votes)
No: 35% (115 votes)
This poll has ended

Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by lumousfatty: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
@ MATTHEW59: am from lagos state
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
2day is ful of argument nd confusion.pls let 2morw b a beta day.let do wat we ar here 2 do.peace in d house
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by aia99: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
Pls sombody shud tel me d number of candidates dat applied for elect/elect
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Basilona(m): 4:46am On Jun 30, 2012
pls experts in the house. I've become dumber by the day. I need steps on how to register for the unilag post-ume screening. I went to the Unilag website, filled my Jamb registration number and phone number but all I get is a crapload of shit.
PLS I need guidance coz I'm runnin out of time
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by ayodeji752: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2012
Oluwacolded: @tobexin, thanx very much on how you attended to me yesterday before the whole bulshit, the stuff u gave to me was confirmed......thank God i melt someone like you and the members u helped into unilag last year, to my greatest surprise as young as you are you rap with lecturers as if u guys were mates, its realy surprising....anyway you told me not to loud it but im just here to tell the whole ASPIRANTS THAT YOURE ONE OF THE BEST ON THIS THREAD@TOBEXIN, I PROMISE TO DOUBLE THE PROMISE DEAL.....IM SOWIE IF I DIS OBEY YOU BY LETTING THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG BUT I JUST WANT TO PROVE TO PEOPLE THAT I SAW THING WITH MY EYES NOT STORIES....THANK GOD WITH GOD FIRST AND U, ADMISSION IS SURE....I LUV U XO MUCH BT JST AGAPE OK.....THANX
@tobexin,dis is more dan enof evidence of conspiracy theory.pple must be very careful and use brain to read wot they read here
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2012
lumousfatty: @ MATTHEW59: am from lagos state
Good, u also hv the catchment area advantage. Just do ur best 2 hit the target.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2012
bodman4us: 2day is ful of argument nd confusion.pls let 2morw b a beta day.let do wat we ar here 2 do.peace in d house
I don tire for them oooo, help tell them.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2012
aia99: Pls sombody shud tel me d number of candidates dat applied for elect/elect
Guy, number or no number, go do ur best for now. We don pass dat stage here, pls. If u score 100/100 good, go do ur homework, i believe others re doing theirs too. If u can check previous post, kk. Success.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 6:39am On Jun 30, 2012
Basilona: pls experts in the house. I've become dumber by the day. I need steps on how to register for the unilag post-ume screening. I went to the Unilag website, filled my Jamb registration number and phone number but all I get is a crapload of shit.
PLS I need guidance coz I'm runnin out of time
No expert in d house, just fellow helper. I no get any point in ur post. Please let learn 2 express ourselves well when in anger. What is the problem? When did u get the e-reg card? When u put reg no and phone number, what was displayed? Crapload of shit on the screen-bad lang??
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2012
Q. The current EFCC chairman is .... A. Farida Warizi B. Nuhu Ribadu C. Ibrahim Lamorde D. Ahmadu Giade
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2012
MATTHEW59: Q. The current EFCC chairman is .... A. Farida Warizi B. Nuhu Ribadu C. Ibrahim Lamorde D. Ahmadu Giade
c
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2012
Gud mrning frds.9days 2 go.we shal al pass in jesus name.AMEN.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Basilona(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2012
Apologies for the foul language earlier used.
The Card was bought at The bank my sister in Lagos. She sms'd the Pin n Serial no of d card. But wen I log in to the site. I get a page askin for my Jamb reg no n my fone no. I entered the info required and i get a msg sayin details not valid.
Could it be as a result of mix up of fone number? Coz I dont have a clue wat to do nxt. And I have jux 2 days to register. Pls, I need ur help
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2012
Basilona: Apologies for the foul language earlier used.
The Card was bought at The bank my sister in Lagos. She sms'd the Pin n Serial no of d card. But wen I log in to the site. I get a page askin for my Jamb reg no n my fone no. I entered the info required and i get a msg sayin details not valid.
Could it be as a result of mix up of fone number? Coz I dont have a clue wat to do nxt. And I have jux 2 days to register. Pls, I need ur help
Pls be sure she sent the correct numbers on the e-registration card first, tell her 2 check the number on d e-registration card again and 2 resend the number again and be sure ur jamb reg number too is correct, with these, even if invalid for now, it would work, kk. success.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by peterkokobu: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
Go ahead!This yr,nobody will give u money.Tell them u did not collect money.keep telling lies because u want to collect another money from somebody again.Calling Matthew won't give me back my money.TOSINSURE,419.U have destroyed so many futures,but one day u shall die and stand before ur creator.what did u do with all the money u've collected?NOTHING!
NOBODY CAN TELL ME TO CHANGE WHAT I KNOW IS TRUE.BUT,IF U DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN,GO AHEAD AND DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.DON'T SAY I DID NOT WARN U.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
peterkokobu: Go ahead!This yr,nobody will give u money.Tell them u did not collect money.keep telling lies because u want to collect another money from somebody again.Calling Matthew won't give me back my money.TOSINSURE,419.U have destroyed so many futures,but one day u shall die and stand before ur creator.what did u do with all the money u've collected?NOTHING!
NOBODY CAN TELL ME TO CHANGE WHAT I KNOW IS TRUE.BUT,IF U DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN,GO AHEAD AND DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.DON'T SAY I DID NOT WARN U.
pls leave dis thread 4 us.u ar makin thns mor complicatin
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by ayodeji752: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
peterkokobu: Go ahead!This yr,nobody will give u money.Tell them u did not collect money.keep telling lies because u want to collect another money from somebody again.Calling Matthew won't give me back my money.TOSINSURE,419.U have destroyed so many futures,but one day u shall die and stand before ur creator.what did u do with all the money u've collected?NOTHING!
u are d one dat i'll blame but u must let pple here to knw d kind of thread they are in to.90% of pple here conspired to dupe pple.they are workin 4 each other.pls dont stay away 4rm dis thread to tell every1 d kind of persons they are cos i may be busy in schl
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by eddielopez: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
For those of u that didn't do well in the Post Ume Exam, Dont give up here is another good opportunity for u and your friends. View the site below
http://studying-opportunity..com/
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by peterkokobu: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
I've just called MATTHEW.I'll not even say a word again.But,don't say i did not warn u.RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN.........FAR,FAR,FAR,FAR,FAR,FAR,FAR.......AWAY FROM TOSINSURE[419].HE IS A FRAUD,A 419.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tosinsure: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
peterkokobu: I've just called MATTHEW.I'll not even say a word again.But,don't say i did not warn u.RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN.........FAR,FAR,FAR,FAR,FAR,FAR,FAR.......AWAY FROM TOSINSURE[419].HE IS A FRAUD,A 419.
you are a coward....by the way i'm not calling anybody for any fuc.king business....just say this in my presence and you will blame yourself forever.....if you can't come to the school and tell me in my presence then you are a coward...
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
Please let start solving from the revision questions given 2 u guys @ the banks. Note some answers are wrong? What is ur view about that?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by ayodeji752: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
MATTHEW59: Please let start solving from the revision questions given 2 u guys @ the banks. Note some answers are wrong? What is ur view about that?
yes,u are very much right
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by ogagusps3: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
MATTHEW59: Please let start solving from the revision questions given 2 u guys @ the banks. Note some answers are wrong? What is ur view about that?
Please tell us what nos are wrong..
Also,is the maths for medical aspirant going to be as tough as those for engineering aspirants?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tosinsure: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
some answers are wrong....i think we should solve the maths questions...
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
D rain@jibowu 2day waz terible.gud nite guyz
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by philebrown333: 3:44am On Jul 01, 2012
bodman4us: which course ar u gunin 4.is it mbbs?
no petroleum and gas engineering 243 is my score do u hv a advice you can render and why ask?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2012
U need to have a new vision for ur life, you need new orientation, understand something here, let ur lifestyle speak for you.....anytime you step out, see ur dreams coming through....do u know y i dnt have problem with people, i believe that life is all about pay back so i dnt go after critism....i dnt kia about what people say about me in as much i know im here for something greater....life is all about believe and disbelieve, what you believe will work for and if u dnt believe, it wont for you, we dnt see God but will believe in God but be careful of who to believe.....,....he that cheat will be cheated, so dust those books and be ready for the best.....get questions, empty barrel makes the loudest noise, as God liveth, i can boastfully boast that i lived at the expense of another, God forbid, so let ur lifestyle speak for you.......DONT GIVE UP ON UR DREAMS
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2012
philebrown333: no petroleum and gas engineering 243 is my score do u hv a advice you can render and why ask?
the advice is this, anything you can lay ur hand on, just read, most expecially make sure you finish those questns given alongside the form, its very vital, xo with that im rest asure that, something similiar we just be like beans 2u, xo get familiar with the standard of the school, and thats the standard right there with you....DNT GIVE UP ON UR DREAMS BECAUSE READERS ARE LEADERS
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2012
ATTENTION TO ALL ASPIRANTS
you will notice that answers are not given to some questions in the unilag pack sold alongside the form, i wont say any more THAN PLS GET SOLUTION TO THE QUESTIONS AND LEARN IT BY HEART.....DNT SAY U WERENT TOLD....DNT GIVE UP ON UR DREAMS REMEMBER READERS ARE LEADERS......HE THAT FOLLOW THE WISE SHALL BE WISE....
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2012
One of such-Q9. General Papers-Lagos is a place in
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2012
MATTHEW59: One of such-Q9. General Papers-Lagos is a place in
ayodeji752: yes,u are very much right
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tosinsure: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2012
MATTHEW59: One of such-Q9. General Papers-Lagos is a place in
nigeria and portugal

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! / Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Guide ( Unilag 2016 Jambites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.