Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,818 members, 7,906,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Brand New Nairaland Theme - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brand New Nairaland Theme (20658 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? / New Nairaland: State Of The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2012
Seun,i now know you are not a capitalist but a moronic monopolist exploiting the ignorance of your forum members for outright monetary benefits.
The more theme you create,the chances you make more money because it increases band width usage thereby hitting your ''customers'' hard.
A capitalist will sample,conduct a survey before considering the economic benefit of his service. You are definately running a one man show without due considerations to your teeming patrons and its too bad for business. Until you realise your eyes started dripping water,you bluff all the concerns of your patronages.
Too bad Seun. Revert back to original Nairaland.This is not a social networking site but a forum

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by daveemuobo(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2012
Oga Seun,at least give us some choice na..i know SMF has few customisation options..maybe u can try other robust CMS systems like vbulletin that has options for user themes.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Excelboi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2012
Am sure seun is in a pusssy, about to cum when he created dis new theme.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by euphoria: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
@ Seun...whatever colour theme you decide to use, please do not use white font colour for the text...thanks
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by moHot(f): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
OH LAWD SEEEUNNN!!!!! THIS COLOUR DOES NOT REPRESENT AT ALLLL

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by blackboi(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
I strongly advocate Green, White and Black colour be used. Naira connotes a meaning (green 9aija). Do it "our way", don't claim to be a Nigerian with ur site for gain or fame; run this site like u mean it, bro!

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by sylve11: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
thinking of our currency and our flag green white ''naira'' the previous, previous plane version suits it best. cool
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by nduchucks: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
GOOD ONE!!! Sebi they were complaining about the earlier GUI, after dealing with this one, they will appreciate the old GUI. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Jaideyone(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
Gosh!!! Why is it so difficult for nairalanders to be pleased? He gave a pretty good explanation up there. When he changed to the white theme people complained it was too bright. Now he just gave us a dark theme and some fu*ktards are still complaing that it's too bright. wtf?

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by xterra2(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2012
Am guessing its an april fool joke

But it looks horible, seun u dey craze ?
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by nkemmu(f): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
Stand on one colour of which nairaland is known for and stop dis confusion.dont bore your customers with your inconsistency.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by DExplorer1: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by scondab(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
You people should cool down, this is a joke from Seun just for today. He will revert back to the old theme tomorrow. Trust me Google has done this before
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by seechris(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
Seun u should just give us options to choose from like 6 diff themes the way it is on yahoomail,then everyone will get what suits them.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by moHot(f): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
blackboi: I strongly advocate Green, White and Black colour be used. Naira connotes a meaning (green 9aija). Do it "our way", don't claim to be a Nigerian with ur site for gain or fame; run this site like u mean it, bro!

MY THOUGHTS O
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by cowgurl: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
jmoore: why not create several themes, so that one can have options of choosing a default theme for his/her own taste
Mr Seun, am with Jmoore on this,and it won't be a bad idea if we are also included in issues about nairaland sometyms cos truly it's the members who makes nairaland lively not you or the mods.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
Baba seun is tryin to turn nairaland into a wapsite rodflmao
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Koolking(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2012
this theme's color is shouting and offensive to my eyes. Pls try to blend in
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by qeemus: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
The old nairaland got people addicted because it was easier to navigate, looks inviting and less jam-packed than this.it got me hooked for over 5years.There's no harm in trying new layout,but clearity and simplicty in key.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by gururguy: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by petertosh: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2012
Is this the official Nairaland April fools theme? Please revert to the previous theme cos its after 12 o'clock already.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by caye(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
I have a suggestion for nairalanders: for you to criticise the new theme, you must provide 3 basic information; 1. What is(are) wrong with the new theme? 2. Different suggestions on how a much better theme SHOULD LOOK like 3. Out of all the different suggestions you itemised, choose the best option. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Dawdy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
pls brother seun, this is absolutely not eye's friend, do change it to previous one, we are appreciating in advance.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by joanana(f): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
Oga seun, i hope this is april fool abeg cos i hate this volour, although the old site was brighter nd i didnt notice that it affected my eyes cos i use mymy fone to browse. Good one undecided
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by dadicvila(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
Seun make e be April fool oO!!the colour is a bit more friendly to the eye but the site looks like a joke now,like kids stuff
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Exponental(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
I no like @ all.......i tot virus has infected d site.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by quest003: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
Honestly dis guy is annoying
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by 9zeros(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
ok. now i understans seun, dis must be 'april fool' joke.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
You people are getting trolled. April fools.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by pistol: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
Damn....This looks like an army recruitment website
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by KINGwax(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
We quite undstnd wot u were trying to do but pls, i was begining to love that one before this. Now, here's the deal in which i'm sure most nairalanders will agree wit,
you want to change the theme? Try blending that old old old dark and light green theme. They were the reason that nairaland is being called nairaland. That main body and the signature are jst contradictory

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Raxxye(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2012
Seun, so all d complains we made when u introduced the new NL never bothered u until perhaps yesterday, when u spent a long time on the forum and ur eyes started dropping water! Can u see how SELFISH and ARROGANT u are? Will u now compensate those who have been addicted to this site, n whose eyes u have probably destroyed by ur so called irrelevant changes?
Now I hope u spend two more hours on this latest crap and see the result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion At Graceland Estate Isheri Lagos / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.