Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (39308 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
Make:VOLKSWAGEN
Model:PASSAT
Year:2002
Type:USED
Mileage: 100000
Body Style:SEDAN
Listing Type:Regular
Interior color:cream
Exterior color:black
Transmission:Automatic
Listing Type: Regular

POWER SEAT
POWER WINDOWS
SUNROOF/MOONROOF
LEATHER INTERIOR
CD PLAYER
CRUISE CONTROL
DRIVER-AIRBAGS
SIDE-AIRBAGS
AIRBAGS-PASSENGER
PRIVATE SELLER'S COMMENTS
VERY CLEAN

Get this car at cotonuo for 950k-1 million- you can contact me for more details on 08130380111 am much availbale to give you the best serive needed,Am Mr Fred,base in badagry close to seme,my office is at seme border.

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
Make:HONDA
Model:ACCORD
Year:2008
Mileage: 76000
Body Style:SEDAN
Listing Type:Regular
Interior color:cream
Exterior color:maroon
Transmission:Automatic
Listing Type: Regular

POWER SEAT
POWER WINDOWS
SUNROOF/MOONROOF
LEATHER INTERIOR
NAVIGATION
CD PLAYER
ALARM
CRUISE CONTROL
SIDE-AIRBAGS
AIRBAGS-PASSENGER

Get this car at best buy in cotonuo for 3.4m contact me for more details 08130380111

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by princeparis(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2012
Please how much can i get a Honda accord 1997 model. Full option.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by 4evergod3: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
i need the price of a 1996 hyundai sonata and a 1998 hyundai tiburon both automatic. I need either one urgently.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
@ price paris you can get the honda accord 1997 for 580k-600k,a super clean car,I just bought one for a customer today,that is why am repling you late cos I just came back from cotonou a supar clean honda accord,I give you my 100% garantee.full option
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
@4evergold the 1996 hyundia santana u can get that bwt the range of 650k-700k while the hyundia tiburon will go for 950k-980k,call me on this number 08130380111,thanks for your time sir
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by kisibo: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
Sir, can 750k fly Toyota Camry 99 model?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
@kisibo sir, 780k will fly it a super clean car.full option.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2012

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by topfally75(m): 12:02am On Jul 03, 2012
gud job man., pls how much can I get a direct tokz of Nissan Almera (classic) hatchback auto 2000/2002 model with all d papers, thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:50am On Jul 03, 2012
@topfally75 u can get the Nissian alemera for 950k full opion sir
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ayo7654: 3:09am On Jul 03, 2012
carmart, pls how much can i get either audi 80 wagon(tiger face) or vento cls saloon cars. both should be auto drive and full option. (AC sholud be included) i ll be waiting for ur reply. Thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2012
@ayo7654 the audi 80 u will get for 550k full opition,while the vento will go for 600-620k full opition,super clean no complain at all,you can call me 08130380111 thanks for your time sir.expecting to hear from you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by jeliok4us: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2012
plzzz mr car mart, how much can i get a Ford Transit Bus, Diesel Engine with sealed window.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2012
@ joliok4us you will get the ford transit bus for 650k-700k very clean,that I garantee you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2012

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by princeparis(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2012
Hope there are no other hidden costs or charges to this quoted prices. These will deliver the cars to Lagos i believe.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2012
@ priceparis no hidden charges expect my agency fee that is all and the car will delievered to your door step in lagos anywhere you are in this country.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by francis6: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2012
How much can I get a 2003 Toyota Corolla LE?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by kisibo: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2012
carmarts: @kisibo sir, 780k will fly it a super clean car.full option.

With the original custom paper ?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2012
@kisibo Yes with the original papers,when are coming for the car sir?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by kisibo: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
carmarts: @kisibo Yes with the original papers,when are coming for the car sir?
I will contact u soon .....thx....08060834011(ben)
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by queenpin: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
How much can I get a Landrover LR2 HSE from about 2006 to 2008 model.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by kaisy1980: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
What should I budget for a BMWX5, irrespective of the year and model,please the cost and pix plz
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
@ francis6 you will get the 2003 toyo corolla LE for 1.250m
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
@kaisy1980 the BMW X5 will go for 6.5m call me for more details
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
@queenpin please make specification of the year model of your LR you have in mind so that I can give you the price,thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.