Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,008 members, 7,928,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:35 AM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (39375 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by lakesideng: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
How is Land Rover Freelander, 2004/2005 with reasonable mileage. I need it.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
@lakesideng u will get a good one for 1.350m super clean that I garantee you.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by lakesideng: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
carmarts: @lakesideng u will get a good one for 1.350m super clean that I garantee you.

Is this inclusive of excise duty on it or exclusive
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
@lakesideng the custom duty is included
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ceaser: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
carmarts: PICK YOUR CHOICE OF CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE,FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY,CALL 08160061770

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
TELL ME THE MODEL YOU WANT
I WILL TAKE YOU TO COTONOU,
I WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF CAR
I WILL ADVICE YOU ON YOUR CHOICE
I WILL DELIVER YOU CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR DOOR STEP,MY NAME IS FRED

Weldone. I can't see your phone number in case one wishes to travel down to meet you for the buying.

Pls, to make a reasonable choice within my budget, how much'll you handle these cars to Lagos customs included.
2006 Kia Rio sedan
2006 Kia Rio wagon
2002 Pontiac vibe
Golf 3, Golf 4
2003 nissan altima
2006 scoda octavia
99 honda europe
Tanx.

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
@ceaser: 2006 Kia Rio sedan : Kia Rio is available as a 4-door sedan or 4-door hatchback. For sale at 1.7m-1.8m including custom duty

2006 Kia Rio wagon: u will get it for 1.4m -1.450m

2002 Pontiac vibe: 1.6m

Golf 3: 800k will finish it

Golf 4:1m -1.150m

2003 nissan altima: 1m

2006 scoda octavia: 1.2m-1.3m

99 honda : 900k

You can call me on 08130380111,I will be waiting for your call,Thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Bestunclejoe(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
My guy, thanks for your info, I have 1.35m and I need a 2004 to 2005 big daddy camry. Pls can you get me a good one. I also learnt that cars from Cotonu can never have genuine custom papers, thereby making it difficult for people like us residing in Port-Harcourt to drive down.
Pls you can reply me to bestunclejoe@yahoo.com or bestunclejoe@gmail.com.
The earlier the better because I want to get it as soon as possible.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
@bestunclejoe,pls sir check your private mail just sent you a message,thanks for your time.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by teribitecom: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hello Fred,
I have a budget of 600k,wat kind car can i get with dat budget.
please respond or send car pictures to me if any on calculusforyou@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
@teribitecom I have a hyundia accent prently in lagos for 600k very clean I will get the picture and send you.if you intrested please call me.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply)

KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.