Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,914 members, 7,895,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (39273 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Gods300men: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2012
Hi how much will this cars cost me
1. 2004, 2005 infiniti FX35
pls send to gods300men@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2012
@gods300men check your male box and get back to me.thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by paulokwudiri(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
carmarts: @paulokwudiri check your mail,thanks

Did not see any mail from you.Kindly send check and resend thanks.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2012

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:34am On Aug 10, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ladel(m): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2012
culd u pls tell me the cost of landing a super clean 2004/05 toyota 4runner, v6 engine, auto transmision, 4WD, BLACK exterior colour, keyless entry. will appreciate the availability of owner's manual
will also appreciate if u cul supply the carfax record
olatunjibadejo@yahoo.com
tnx
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:05am On Aug 11, 2012
@ladel sorry all this document you are asking from me are all in cotonuo we don't sell here in nigeria,we deal in direct tokunbo in cotonuo.thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:13am On Aug 14, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by GrandPrince: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2012
Hello Fred, I just joined the forum and would love to know how much it will cost to deliver a Toyota highlander 2003, 2004, 2005 model full options and other accessories.You can reach me on my e-mail palacesecretary1@gmail. com. Hope to hear from you,ciao. Grand Prince
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2012
@Grandprice pls check your mail,thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:01am On Aug 15, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2012
Hi Fred. Just called you. Your phone is switched off. Pls how much is original custom papers at Seme Border for a toyota sienna 1998/99. I live in FCT and i cant compromise FAKE CUSTOM papers. What if we go to COTONOU 2gether. I will pay 4 d car, and pay for custom papers myself and you deliver d car in ABUJA.. Is it ok for you? 08034533668

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki**** / Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.