Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,933 members, 7,896,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (39275 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nairaland Forum
Welcome, carmarts(m): Edit Profile / Followed Topics(10) / Trending / Recent / New / Logout
Stats: 935351 members, 958013 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 August 2012 at 01:14 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (12) - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (5206 Views)
Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** / IMPORT YOUR CAR(S) THROUGH COTONUO'S PORT: IM HERE TO OFFER YOU BEST SERVCE (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down)
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2012
kiss
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by princeparis(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2012
Please how much is the the total cost including duty and your commission of European Honda accord 1997 model delivered to Ikeja. Leather seat, Alloy wheels, a/c, cd etc the whole shebang. FULL OPTION. Gaskiya!
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
@prince paris u can get it for 1.1m
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by princeparis(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2012
What if the honda accord comes with only alloy wheels and ac and fabric seats. can i get it around 600k.If not, what is the lowest total cost?

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2012
@prince paris you can get it lowest is 700-750k that is without custom duty
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by chiomagold: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hi,

How much can I get a 1996 - 2000 model nissan micra with auto transmission, power windows n sound condition?

How much can I get a honda bulldog 2?

Expectin ur response.

Thank u.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
@chimagold you will get the micra with custom duty for 550k,while bulldog with custom duty for 950-980k,hope to hear from you soon,thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by AMADU77: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
J

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply)

Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki**** / Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.