Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,018 members, 7,928,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (39377 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ABJay1: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hello Carmarts, Pls how much will it cost to get a 2006, 2007 and 2008 Honda Civic Respectively with full option, Leather seats and all from Cotonou including all custom papers to Abeokuta?
You can reach me @ abjohns@ymail.com possibly with pictures if any, thanks.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by chuksbogus: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2012
pls with every sincerity,how much can this attached car cost me.not accidented or salvaged.must be full option,auto drive and iwill like to go with u

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
@chuksbogus: you will get it for 850k,yeah you will follow me to cotonuo and make your choice yourself.call my number for more details 08130380111
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:28am On Aug 02, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by teribitecom: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2012
Hello Carmart, plz can 600k get me camry 96 model (OROBO),if yes can see pictures.
if not what model toyota , honda & nissan car can 600k fetch me. please its urgent.
contact me on 08028463275 or calculusforyou@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by shellworker: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2012
Hello Fred. I would like you to give me the prices for bringing the below cars:
2002 TOYOTA AVALON XLS
2004 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER with formica dashboard.
Send me a mail to: rehidolly@yahoo.com let's transact.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
@shallworker pls cheack ur private inbox for the message I sent to you,thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
@teribiticom check your yahoo inbox just sent you a message.thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by JohnnyDreams: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
can i get a used tokunbo toyota hummer hiace 2008 model for 1.2m naira? very urgent
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
@johnnydream it not possible sir.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by paulokwudiri(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Give modest price for 2001 toyota avalon email paulokwudiri@rocketmail.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
@paulokwudiri check your mail,thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.