Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Experiences With God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Experiences With God (9636 Views)

My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. / Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
My father is the first child out of 23 children of my grandfather. He had everything except one. A child of his own. My stepmum was never able to give him a child. Some of his younger ones are already having children of their own. The doctor said my dad has lowsperm count, but everywhere they went to for spiritual help, they would say that my dad will carry his children with his bare hands. After that he met my mum and they started a relationship together. Not long, my mum got pregnant of my sister. When my dad found out, he was very happy but still didn't believe. When she gave birth to my sister. She looked very much like my grandmother. I mean, my father's mother. When he saw her, he locked himself up in a room and started praying for the child. When my grandparents carried her, their hands were shaking. I'm not saying that it is good to have more than one wife, but my point is that so many people are out there in search of children. The opinion of doctors doesn't matter but that of God. Have patience and trust him. He will never let you down, Just like hannah.

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
So many people have had experiences with God, but they never took it seriously. Some took it seriously but they never cherish it. And some cherished it, loved it and shared the testimony to the world. And to those who hear the testimony. Some never believed it and so they throw it away. Some believed it but they never wanted it for themselves. Some believed, want it, but they never worked towards it. Some believed, want it, worked towards it, and got their results. Let take look at 7 columbian youths who had the opportunity of been taken by God to experience heaven and hell. At hell, they met a man who spent all his life insulting God and christians. Christians who have diverted from the word of God. And those that show the world that they are christians, but underneath, they behave in line with the world. At heaven, they saw wonderful things. It full of life, beauty, riches and some many wondrous things which i can't fully explain. But for full details pleeeese visit www.hellisforever.org/7-columbian-youths-revelations-of-heaven-and-hell.html If i were you i would believe, want, cherish and work on it.
Re: Experiences With God by LogicMind: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
nobody is listening to you
Re: Experiences With God by Heathen(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
temilolaoluwa: I read from a book which say's '' love God with all your heart. Let Him be the first most important thing in your life. Do not let anything overshadow the love you have for Him.
The exact words dictators use when brainwashing the masses.
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2012
So many times, i had sinned against God. I would ask God for his forgiveness and he would forgive me. But still, i would go back to that sin again. Untill one day, i decided that it had to stop, i need a change in my life. Any thing i know is that is contrary to the word of God, i wouldn't bother to get close to it. And if i know that i have done something bad, i would plead for forgiveness immediately. By doing this i realize that the greatest weapon the devil used against human being is lieing. It took me time stop lieing. By doing this, it helped me through trials and temptation. One day i lied again, although i asked for forgiveness, but not knowing that he had not forgive me. And i forgot all about it. That night i dreamt that i fell into a hole, and i also dreamt that Jesus has come and that he is not taking me along. Immediately i woke up, i began to ask for forgiveness. It was then i remember what i had done, and i pleaded the more. He forgave me, but i learnt a lesson that God loves me and he didn't want me to perish, that is why he warned me. I know its very hard not to sin against God but try not to go back to that sin after you have asked him for forgiveness. And if you do, ask for forgiveness immediately

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ever since i became a born again christian, i have always let my heart guide me. If i don't i will end up regreting it,and possibly not hear his voice again if i continue to ignore his advice. But i gain a lot by obeying it. At a time, i look back at my life and i realised how far i had changed, how far he had mold and shaped me to something beautiful that i don't want to go back to my old life again. Everywhere i go, i feel his love around me. Sometimes i ask myself 'why did he love me this much, even though i don't deserve him'. In order to feel closer to him, i would sing musics. He taught me how to differentiate between a holyspirit backed up music and a non holyspirit backed up music. So whenever i sing or listen to them, i feel him around me. Sometime ago, i felt his anointing twice, while listening to it. it brings joy to my heart to know that he with me, that i don't have to be afraid of anything. My dear reader, there is voice in your heart, trying to communicate with you, hoping you would listen and do as he says. please try to hear this voice, and i promise you that you won't regret it.
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 10:07am On May 07, 2012
Dear readers'. I know that so many of you do not believe in the existence of God, and some do believe. But i would love to know your point of view and reasons, if you are willing to share.
Re: Experiences With God by lovboobs: 3:37pm On May 07, 2012
temilolaoluwa: Dear readers'. I know that so many of you do not believe in the existence of God, and some do believe. But i would love to know your point of view and reasons, if you are willing to share.
Madam Temiloluwa, all these speaking in tongues and falling under disguise of so called annointing are all nonesense. I hate it and i hate pple who experience it.
That 's it.
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 6:27pm On May 07, 2012
You hate it because you feel they show off or behave arrogantly with their speaking in tongues. I understand that feeling.
Re: Experiences With God by lovboobs: 11:45am On May 08, 2012
temilolaoluwa: You hate it because you feel they show off or behave arrogantly with their speaking in tongues. I understand that feeling.
So, how do u understand it?
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 11:58am On May 08, 2012
Becaus i had once envied and made jest of them.
Re: Experiences With God by brainpulse: 12:43pm On May 08, 2012
Logic Mind: nobody is listening to you

I am enjoying her. You dont have to listen
Re: Experiences With God by brainpulse: 12:45pm On May 08, 2012
lov.boobs:

So, how do u understand it?

Once you experience the power of the Holy-ghost you will never let go.
Re: Experiences With God by akigbemaru: 12:45pm On May 08, 2012
N@gga, did you see God for real? You need to get off that cheap drug you on. That is just the early sign of insanity, go see your doctor quick. How can you see somebody you never known?
Re: Experiences With God by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 08, 2012
Logic Mind: i only clicked to see callotti's response.

she's a great help in my research on bi-polar personality disorder
I don't know what is wrong with that woman. Sometimes I wonder if her atheism is responsible for her behaviour.
Re: Experiences With God by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 08, 2012
temilolaoluwa: When i started following my mum to her church, not untill then did i start to understand the word of God. Because attention was given to both sides. I witnessed a lot of people speaking in tongues, prophecy and falling under the anointing of the holy ghost. But i never got it. Until one sunday, we had a deliverance program. I was so determined that i focused all my attention on that prayer, to the extent that i was imagining myself seeing angels entering into the church auditorium. [/b]Immediately the reverend laid his hands on me, something happened. [b]I felt a strange air flowing into me. It was so different the air we breath in. It took control of every bit in me. My strength failed me, i was falling. If not for the men that stood behind me, i would have injured myself. When i gained conciousness,i was mixed with feelings. A joy i could never define, a peace i have never felt, comfort filled my soul. That day i started a whole new life. I got more closer to God than i ever was. After that i had lots of experiences with God that i would love to share. And now i can boldly say 'i love God more than anything'. Do you?.
It's called hysteria.
Re: Experiences With God by Insightful: 1:09pm On May 08, 2012
@Temilolaoluwa. Thanks, i purposely logged in to support your experiences as i have also had many experiences of God that i am so sure of His existence and His love.
It's unfortunate, Christianity these days have been so bastardized that many so-called Christians have dragged God's name in the mud but it's good to know that there are still some people standing. Let others see Christ in you through your lifestyle rather than by your words, i believe that if a lot of Christians can adopt this, we will be seeing a lot of changes in what we have in the church today.

I know Christianity is a personal race so i try to forget about the fake Christians and focus on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith as everyone will stand Alone to give account on judgement day.

To those who think they are sitting in the middle line, i was once like that until i had a dream where i was sitting on the fence and someone came to meet me and told me to cross to the other side (The Lord's Camp)as i was still in the devil's camp, there was really no middle, it's just the devil's way of deceiving people.

To the doubting Thomases, may it not be too late for you to believe.Amen

3 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by yuzedo: 1:18pm On May 08, 2012
logicboy:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug
LMFAO! grin grin grin
Logic Mind:

prove god
temilolaoluwa: I can't prove God. Its only God that can prove himself. What right do i have to order him around.
Logic Mind:

so shut up.
temilolaoluwa: I just hope you realise your mistake before its too late.
Logic Mind:

i said shut up
(This is the part where i died!!!)
Kai! This thread is just comedy i tellya! Temilo, i respect your hustle o! But Callotti and co are just Zap.i.n.g good comedy mehn! Ran/Run this thread down yo! grin
Re: Experiences With God by ayotoyin(f): 1:18pm On May 08, 2012
Thanks a lot Temilolaoluwa, many people never knew Him cos they never allowed Him to be the Lord of their lives, if they ever encountered Him, they will never make jest of your teachings,loving Him is a blessing to my soul, He has always been there for me even when it hurt most, He is ever there to soothe and comfort me. To all mockers in the house, i pray that the good Lord will keep you and shine His light upon you, He will meet with you and you will know it without been told and your lives will never be the same again. HE IS ALIVE.
Re: Experiences With God by stephenponti(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2012
If you want to see angels or demons and want it desperately you can induced that experience at best quikely by using Peyoye. grin grin grin. grin
Re: Experiences With God by kwenu: 1:36pm On May 08, 2012
God is a Spirit,Jesus is the body representative of God.
3 years ago in a dream i saw God almighty arrived in power upon the earth, i didnt see anybody but something inside me did told me that God has arrived the earth. i felt his presence at some distance away , about 10km away from where i was, i was with a friend in that dream and we both sat on the fence and watch other people Go close to his presence.then said i to my colleague the presence of God is there and people are moving close to it.I knew that this information was from the holysprit.
Let me try to explain or define the presence of God of which i saw. its like a force, it seems as if he was surrounded with the whirwind and he was attracting people to him . Crowd of people surrounded and were moving closeer to his presence.
I didnt see any being but i felt a mighty, powerful and attractive presence, i dont know how to describe this to you
its like in the book of Genesis (the experience Adam had ) Adam felt his presence.

I regret that i didnt go close to his presence in that dream , if i see him again i wont miss the oppourtunity
still yet i do not fully understand the whole meaning of this dream.
Re: Experiences With God by Ralphjoe(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2012
i have never fallen under anointing before, i've been craving for it, atleast just to know how it will feel like but it just never happens instead what has been happening in my church baffles me alots, it amazes me how it's always women that falls under the anointing always, you hardly see a man falls under the anointing in my church and how also it's through a woman that God speak to the church through and never a man, i want to know a reason for all these o?
Re: Experiences With God by kwenu: 1:45pm On May 08, 2012
@insightful. Good to read your post, the Lord must have led you here ,

I also saw in a dream where i was sitting on the fence with a friend.

can you explain the meaning of this to me
Re: Experiences With God by Rotmyt: 1:48pm On May 08, 2012
I have had several dreams and experiences in the past and I strongly believe God exists. Though I don't live a perfect life or act like I do but I believe in an external force and I'm convinced it is God. None of my beliefs are as a result of my pastors teachings,they are a result of my experiences.

I understand and believe all you have said op.

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by tinnymerit(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2012
sincerely,i av lost my first love with God and i know it.But i av been trying to reconnect again but the spiritual gift(s) are still in existence in my life.Actually, i lost my first love due to my former pastor setting me up,i av rated the man so high and i dont believe he can do such to me,it was because of that singular Bleep up that i walked away from God.I av been praying and trying my human effort to get connected but to vain.kindly teach me how,av seen the vision of hell twice and i dont want to end there because its a no go area for any human being.Thanks.
Re: Experiences With God by Yemotiroro: 1:51pm On May 08, 2012
When you read the scientific theories in school you swallowed it all down without stopping to ask why or even trying to replicate the experiment with a view to verifying or refuting the scientific claims. When someone comes along with an experience with God people begin to scoff. They exercise their faith is science they have not seen or verified but scorn any faith in God or His supernatural workings. If you people have become so enlightened that you now believe or assume that God is not existing or that He exists as a mere toy, then you better think again. Looks to me like in all your educative adventures you are yet to read the story of Charles Darwin. Remember him? Yes...He wrote the book 'The origin of species' he was the protagonist of evolution that many of these agnostics and atheists follow. Unfortunately for most of them they don't read the whole story of the father of evolution. Before he died he had a change of reasoning. At a point he demanded that the book of Hebrews be read to him. He called it 'The Royal Book' and pleaded with Christians to commence a fellowship just outside the house where he would be able to see them while still lying on his bed.
The unfortunate ones who read only the front pages got their mind confused in the creative imagination of someone else. So much for enlightenment!
Perhaps it's time for my scoffing friends to recognize that we scientists deal with Facts and not necessarily the Truth! Please learn the difference between the two if indeed you know what education is about.
I have had great experiences with God myself and will compel no one to believe if they don't choose to.
Jesus is Alive forever. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by bros12345: 1:52pm On May 08, 2012
Timioluwa, God bless u. Just follow the leading God gave you and ignore foolish rants. If u must answer anyone answer with tact and leave the rest for God. Keep the flag up

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by Achiles: 2:13pm On May 08, 2012
Thanks Poster. I used to think christaininty was all about going to church until I had the experience of the saving grace of christ.
My life has never being the same. pls note, being inchjrist is the most exciting thing that can ever happen to anyone!
Re: Experiences With God by WhoIGoAsk: 2:17pm On May 08, 2012
GIG: God is Great
Re: Experiences With God by hrhobi1(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2012
MIRACLES, GOD IS WONDERFUL MY EXPERIENCE WAS ABOUT A TIME WHEN I WAS IN LAGOS MY PARENTS TRAVELLED AND THE HOUSE WAS LEFT FOR ME AND MY COUSIN, 4 CARS INCLUDING 2 JEEPS, OMO NA SO WE ENTER TOWN SHAKE THE WHOLE ESTATE CARRY ALL D GIRLS, DEN ONE OF OUR AMEBOR NEIGHBOUR GO REPORT TO POLICE SAY WE BE 419, KIDNAPPER AND ARMED ROBBER, AHHH SEE MATTER !!! NA SO POLICE BURST MY CRIB COME CATCH ME INSIDE ROOM, THEM SEARCH EVERY WHERE SCATTER ALL THE HOUSE , SAY THEM DEY FIND EVIDENCE IMMEDIATELY I REMEMBER SAY I LEAVE ONE SMALL PEPELIN (MARY j) UNDER MY BED FOR USE AFTER I WAKE UP FROM MY NAP, POLICE DEM SEARCH MY ROOM FOR OVER 2 HOURS ,I KEPT CALLING THE NAME OF MY LORD JESUS THE MIRACLE BE SAY THESE MEN NO EVEN BOTHER TO RAISE MY BED UP , CAN YOU IMAGINE POLICE SEARCH YOUR APARTMENT WITHOUT CHECKING UDER YOUR BED? MEN GOD IS WONDERFUL OHHHH, IMAGINE SAY DEM SEE THE FISH UNDER MY BED, WETIN I FOR TELL MUMSY OR POPSY SAY I DEY QUEE GANJA? MEN GOD TO MUCH INSHORT 3 MUCH
Re: Experiences With God by Yemotiroro: 2:36pm On May 08, 2012
"There are more sure marks of authenticity in the Bible than in any profane history"
--- Sir Isaac Newton

"Let mental culture go on advancing, let the natural sciences progress in ever greater extent and depth, and the human mind widen itself as much as it desires; beyond the elevation and moral culture of Christianity, as it shines forth in the Gospels, it will not go"
--- Goethe

“I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to man. All the good from The Savior of the world is communicated to us through this Book.”
― Abraham Lincoln

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God..."
---Psalm 14:1

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Islamic Dilemma / IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out / Imams & Priests Play Football For Bosnian Kindergarten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.