Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,227 members, 7,939,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? (2711 Views)

Lifestyle: 9 Ways Boring People Can Bore You / Girls Wearing Make Up Everyday Are Insecure About Themselves, True Or False. / The Ten Differences Between Interesting People And Boring People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
The romance section is filled with redundant topics with people saying the same thing, but with different headlines.

Please, talk about 'romance' in the romance section, and stop creating rubbish topics. undecided sad lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Chimezie198(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
I taya o!
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2012
Chimezie198: I taya o!

Almost all the topics mean the same thing. There are a lot of retards on NL. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by KevinII(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
You are one of the retards, infact you are retard-in-chief because this is the most redundant unromantic topic i have seen on nl romance. sikiru like you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by onila(f): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
sharrap! Nigerians are the funniest Africans out there!

go to other African forums u will die of boredom
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Ammyng(f): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II: You are one of the retards, infact you are retard-in-chief because this is the most redundant unromantic topic i have seen on nl romance. sikiru like you

Tell me about it. Talk about hypocrite. One thing you can't hide is when you're crippled inside
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Chimezie198(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
shymmex:

Almost all the topics mean the same thing. There are a lot of retards on NL. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dey tells you. D thing don taya pesin.
Wetin man pikin go do nau? cheesy
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II: You are one of the retards, infact you are retard-in-chief because this is the most redundant unromantic topic i have seen on nl romance. sikiru like you

I did touch a nerve, didn't I? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep moaning, mate.. But you can't deny the fact that 70% of the topics in the romantic section practically means the same thing.

Stay calm, and don't get high blood pressure. undecided
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ammyng:

Tell me about it. Talk about hypocrite. One thing you can't hide is when you're crippled inside

Says an ugly bytch who looks crippled on the face, huh? lipsrsealed

Jump off Brooklyn bridge. undecided
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
Chimezie198: I dey tells you. D thing don taya pesin.
Wetin man pikin go do nau? cheesy

NL go kill pesin with boring people. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
onila: sharrap! Nigerians are the funniest Africans out there!

go to other African forums u will die of boredom

I know you will never add anything meaningful, and you're probably the most boring clown on NL. All you ever do is create useless topics. undecided
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Chimezie198(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
If i be MOD eh . . . . . .
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by tellwisdom: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2012
Shytmess, u dis desperate gayy chief sad sad
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by onila(f): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
shymmex:

I know you will never add anything meaningful, and you're probably the most boring clown on NL. All you ever do is create useless topics. undecided

everyone knows i am more interesting than you. .the funniest girl on NL smiley
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Brixtonyute(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
LMFAO!!

Man like shymmex gets you pu.ss.yholes talking.

shymmex is a legend. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Goldieluks: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2012
Shymess you opened a thread just to bash everyone? haba na! undecided
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks: Shymess you opened a thread just to bash everyone? haba na! undecided

Nah, queen. It was just an observation, and I'm just tired of reading the same topics everyday. There is no creativity and substance in most of the topics - just pure thrash.
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
onila:

everyone knows i am more interesting than you. .the funniest girl on NL smiley

Funny, or more like clownish. Get real, you create trash that deserves to be deleted and thrown in the trash bag. undecided
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by KevinII(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
shymmex:

I did touch a nerve, didn't I? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep moaning, mate.. But you can't deny the fact that 70% of the topics in the romantic section practically means the same thing.

Stay calm, and don't get high blood pressure. undecided

Gay donkey. I have never created any topic so shut ur trap before i seal your asshole with cement so u cant do gay things anymore. morafucker
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Goldieluks: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
shymmex:

Nah, queen. It was just an observation, and I'm just tired of reading the same topics everyday. There is no creativity and substance in most of the topics - just pure thrash.

You are right though,some people on here are miserably bored.
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by sexlog(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II:

Gay donkey. I have never created any topic so shut ur trap before i seal your asshole with cement so u cant do gay things anymore. morafucker

Fam, keep running your mouth on the internet. I don't argue with internet thugs because all the bs you just typed is what I do in real life. I don't have time for time wasters!

Get a life, and if you can't - you can dive into the Lagos Lagoon from the 3rd mainland bridge! undecided
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by KevinII(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
what is naughty person now. i said asssssholee. shitmess take it through asssholle and i will seal it with concrete. shytmess is a stray sperm product
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Trust me!
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Chimezie198(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
@OP. I TAYA
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II: what is naughty person now. i said asssssholee. shitmess take it through asssholle and i will seal it with concrete. shytmess is a stray sperm product

Don't forget to wear your pampers, butt hugger. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Ammyng(f): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Making a switch over because he called you "Queen" isn't lol
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Goldieluks: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ammyng:

undecided undecided

'Undecided' whether to reply you or not.
If you have a beef with him, go ahead and beef him, don't include me in your e-fight woman.
I questioned his idea of bashing everyone and NOT the meaning of his post.

Some posts on this romance section and rubbish and lame,if you don't agree, that's your cuppa!
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by KevinII(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
there is no lagoon where am at. so i suggest you do it for me you gay donkey product of a stray sppeermm
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
OP must be a congolese rebel angry
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ammyng:

You're my Queen as well, I call black women QUEEN because black women are QUEENS. We may disagree but that doesn't negate the fact that you lot are queens.

I'm an Afrocentric guy, and that's my belief system. smiley
Re: Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People? by Ammyng(f): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
shymmex:

You're my Queen as well, I call black women QUEEN because black women are QUEENS. We may disagree but that doesn't negate the fact that you lot are queens.

I'm an Afrocentric guy, and that's my belief system. smiley

Lol as in Queen AMMY huh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. / Does A "Perfect Relationship" Exist? / Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.