Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,688 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome (9877 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When U Went To a Ceremony of a butcher that owned u money, U Be Like..... / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
Princeparix: mr speaka nu, order d security nu to turoway dis monkey at of here nu, he can be from d EFCC oo!. Am nt ready to settlu or share nu my ego wit dem.
*calls the security* Take this leper out of here.

Alawie increase has been approved. A 10% increase to all senators' alawie and 30% increase to the Speaker and Deputy speaker's alawie.

ONE NIGERIA cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by dont8(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Seconded sad
pipszilla: Mr. Speaker, if u don't act, am going to move a motion for impeachment cry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Princeparix(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:

Alawie increase has been approved. A 10% increase to all senators' alawie and 30% increase to the Speaker and Deputy speaker's alawie.

ONE NIGERIA cool
wit due respect nu mr speaka, as d house majority leader nu and chairman house commitee on excess crude nu, i am notu suppose to have the same percent with this floor members nu. Biko reconsider.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by GentleFrank(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lol
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Princeparix: wit due respect nu mr speaka, as d house majority leader nu and chairman house commitee on excess crude nu, i am notu suppose to have the same percent with this floor members nu. Biko reconsider.
ok. Your percentage has been decreased to 9.9% undecided.
I guess its not the same with floor members again?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Princeparix(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:
ok. Your percentage has been decreased to 9.9% undecided.
I guess its not the same with floor members again?
hmmm

#removes his red cap and goes very close to mr speaker and whispers#7

mr speaka nu, u can kip nu ur alawie and i willu kip nu my excess crude fund nu and neva u callu me to ur quarters again to discuss how to chop the excess crude fund nu. U can nw nu chop ur 30%alawie while nu i chop nu my 30% and ur 15% diverted excess crude fund nu.

Mind u nu, sum house member wuld soon actualizing their goal nu to impeach u and this ur deputy nu u prefer to me who provides all the choppings wuld seati nu on ur seat nu as mr speaka nu.

#goes back to my plastic chair#
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
^^this senator don fck up grin. Maybe ur idea is nonsense that was why my security hid ur post grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:

ONE NIGERIA cool
mr speaker this is not fair oh according to our rule of law we are suppose to earn equal. So i would like to move a motion. If you want all alawie increase should be 30% shout AYE.

Thinking: see these speaker e no know say me wan enjoy the thing him too they enjoy e wan do us ojoro.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
vizboy: mr speaker this is not fair oh according to our rule of law we are suppose to earn equal. So i would like to move a motion. If you want all alawie increase should be 30% shout AYE.

Thinking: see these speaker e no know say me wan enjoy the thing him too they enjoy e wan do us ojoro.
Dont be a greedy senator. My portfolio and urs are not the same. Besides, ur highest qualification is National Diploma in Animal Husbandry. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
vizboy: mr speaker this is not fair oh according to our rule of law we are suppose to earn equal. So i would like to move a motion. If you want all alawie increase should be 30% shout AYE.

If I earn 30% with the Speaker u no Suppose talk!

Do u have an Idea how much we Spend on buying Hypo detergent to wash the house toilet wey U and ur colleague don Dent finish with Elementary Shiits? angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by pipszilla(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:

ONE NIGERIA cool

With all due respect Mr speacker, 10% increment is nothing compare to the cost of. D jet n other stuffs. In case u forgot, let me remain u of our current alawei

Monthly Allowance of Nigerian Senator,
Basic Salary (BS) = N2,484,245.50
Hardship Allowance: 50% of Basic Salary =

N1,242,122.75
Constituency allowance: 200% of BS =
N4,968,509.00
Furniture Allowance: 300% of BS =
N7,452,736.50
Newspaper allowance: 50% = N1,242,122.70
Wardrobe allowance: 25% = N621,061.37
Recess Allowance: 10% = N248,424.55
Accommodation: 200% = N4,968,509.00
Utilities: 30% = N828,081.83
Domestic Staff: 35% = N863,184.12
Entertainment: 30% = N828,081.83
Personal Assistance: 25% = N621,061.37
Vehicle Maintenance Allowance: 75% =
N1,863,184.12
Leave Allowance : 10% = N248,424.55
One off payments (Severance gratuity): 300% =
N7,452,736.50
Motor Vehicle Allowance: 400% of BS =
N9,936,982.00
Total per month = N29, 479, 749.00
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by pipszilla(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
So I propose we make our alawei 700% of our BC. Pls Mr speacker
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 15, 2013
pipszilla: So I propose we make our alawei 700% of our BC. Pls Mr speacker

I always knew this boy was a Bad Influence.

See as u dey mention people money, are u a Pharisee? angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2013
El Guapo:

I always knew this boy was a Bad Influence.

See as u dey mention people money, are u a Pharisee? angry
likr seriously undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2013
pipszilla: So I propose we make our alawei 700% of our BC. Pls Mr speacker
you see i was only proposing for 30% but with the lastest development and project i hand i have to support the my fellow senator.

THINKING : ME TOO WAN USE JET SINCE E BE SAY NA JET DEY RAIN NOW FOR NIGERIA. AFTERALL NO BE ME START AM
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
vizboy: you see i was only proposing for 30% but with the lastest development and project i hand i have to support the my fellow senator.

THINKING : ME TOO WAN USE JET SINCE E BE SAY NA JET DEY RAIN NOW FOR NIGERIA. AFTERALL NO BE ME START AM

Your English is way Bad! embarassed

How u manage make am here sef?

Must be Reping a Constituency in Bakassi Pennisula undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Princeparix(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
#removes my red cap,moves closer to mr speaker and whispers#

mr speaka, d excess crude fund just came in nu, i av already spokenu to du presidency and baba ota farm-i culdnt cum nu to ur quarters because i wanna chop alone nw nu-chop ur 30% alawie while i chop my 30% and ur 15% excess crude fund nu.

Some members nu are trying nu to impeach u nd dis ur deputy speaker u prefer nu to me who av been providing nu all d choppings nu wuld seat nu on ur seat nu.

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
Princeparix: #removes my red cap,moves closer to mr speaker and whispers#

mr speaka, d excess crude fund just came in nu, i av already spokenu to du presidency and baba ota farm-i culdnt cum nu to ur quarters because i wanna chop alone nw nu-chop ur 30% alawie while i chop my 30% and ur 15% excess crude fund nu.

Some members nu are trying nu to impeach u nd dis ur deputy speaker u prefer nu to me who av been providing nu all d choppings nu wuld seat nu on ur seat nu.

What is really your problem Mr senator? undecided

can u talk to me without adding ''Nu''? angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
xynerise:

so mr speaker you dont support cultural development mhm
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
El Guapo:

Your English is way Bad! embarassed

How u manage make am here sef?

Must be Reping a Constituency in Bakassi Pennisula undecided
it is a long story but i go cut am short.

When i joined J.S.S 1 my teacher came into the classroom saw my face and guess what she dead. When the New teacher come he enter class and i was nt around but when i hear the english teacher was in the class i can rushing in when he saw my face he fainted. So since then i stop attending english class. So you see it is not my fault
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
vizboy: so mr speaker you dont support cultural development mhm
Of course I do undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Princeparix(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
xynerise:

can u be the speaka nu without embezzling public fund?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
vizboy: it is a long story but i go cut am short.

When i joined J.S.S 1 my teacher came into the classroom saw my face and guess what she dead. When the New teacher come he enter class and i was nt around but when i hear the english teacher was in the class i can rushing in when he saw my face he fainted. So since then i stop attending english class. So you see it is not my fault

Its Either U're of the Albino Persuasion [Our Speaker's Union] Or You're Blacker than a Coal! angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
Princeparix: can u be the speaka nu without embezzling public fund?
huh? What do u mean by embezzling public fund? undecided.

Deputy Senator, pls make sure this senator gets a torture to keep his wide mouth shut. angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by mysticgal(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
hello house am representing mbaise south,imo state.i am senator mgbeke okoro-john.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
mysticgal: hello house am representing mbaise south,imo state.i am senator mgbeke okoro-john.
welcome to the house. Hope all the project are going handsome
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
El Guapo:

Its Either U're of the Albino Persuasion [Our Speaker's Union] Or You're Blacker than a Coal! angry
how you take know say i be albino.
Whispering in your hear: But SEXKILLZ own worst pass my own
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Princeparix(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
xynerise:
huh? What do u mean by embezzling public fund? undecided.

Deputy Senator, pls make sure this senator gets a torture to keep his wide mouth shut. angry
hmmm am nu just looking u, dont let me nu open dis my mouth and tell nu dis honourable house how u diverted nu the money shared at the OPEC meeting after we attended 2face wedding nu, i no go also talk say na $590 billion me and u share for kuwait nu 4 feb.........dont nu let me open dis my mouth nu. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Princeparix: can u be the speaka nu without embezzling public fund?
and how the hell do u want him to take care of his nucleous family
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Princeparix(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
vizboy: and how the hell do u want him to take care of his nucleous family
ask google nu
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
Princeparix: ask google nu
i just did oh but i found no answer oh u fit help me
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Princeparix(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
vizboy: i just did oh but i found no answer oh u fit help me
mba

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Download Comedy Video : Akpors In Xmas Bonus (very Funny) / Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. / Real Or Not!!!photo Of Human-like Faced Cat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.