Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,688 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome (9878 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When U Went To a Ceremony of a butcher that owned u money, U Be Like..... / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2013
mysticgal: hello house am representing mbaise south,imo state.i am senator mgbeke okoro-john.
U are welcome senator Mgbeke. Nice name u got. cool. U happens to be the first female senator in the house. Pls tell us what u want in this country especially for the benefit of Nigerian women.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by pipszilla(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2013
With due respect to the womanhood, women should not be in dis house. Dey should b in their husbands kitchen doing kitchen things... Who voted hon. Mgbeke into dis honourable house? Mr speacker, I hereby move a motion to ban all women from contesting n taking positions in the senate.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2013
pipszilla: With due respect to the womanhood, women should not be in dis house. Dey should b in their husbands kitchen doing kitchen things... Who voted hon. Mgbeke into dis honourable house? Mr speacker, I hereby move a motion to ban all women from contesting n taking positions in the senate.
Motion over-ruled.

Sen. Mgbeke pls lets here from you
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2013
mysticgal: hello house am representing mbaise south,imo state.i am senator mgbeke okoro-john.

**Walks towards where Mgbeke is sitting and squeezes her Left breast**

The Speaker wants to hear from You angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by realsammie(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
El Guapo:

**Walks towards where Mgbeke is sitting and squeezes her Left breast**

The Speaker wants to hear from You angry

grin grin grin grin

KAI!!! Wallahi dis is za nonsense. mallam defuty sfisker i dey touch am por another sfisker NONO. in my area there is SHARIA & if u try am they go cut am for ur left hand with 100 strokes of bulala.

mallam sfisker i want am to move am por motion to introduce SHARIA LAW in za house
# scratches throat and pour the saliva on the floor #. senata OSAMA BIN SHEKAU i spoken. NAGODE!
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
realsammie:

grin grin grin grin

KAI!!! Wallahi dis is za nonsense. mallam defuty sfisker i dey touch am por another sfisker NONO. in my area there is SHARIA & if u try am they go cut am for ur left hand with 100 strokes of bulala.

mallam sfisker i want am to move am por motion to introduce SHARIA LAW in za house
# scratches throat and pour the saliva on the floor #. senata OSAMA BIN SHEKAU i spoken. NAGODE!
NO WAY and that is final!! angry

Bad market.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by calabardick(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
This is senator ukwak-ebop representing calabar south:
I support the approval of this bills, as this will increase income in our hospitality sector.

In addition, it will also enhance smoth importation of calabar ashis to abuja, and with this, the ministry of cross-river will move to permanent site.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
calabardick: This is senator ukwak-ebop representing calabar south:
I support the approval of this bills, as this will increase income in our hospitality sector.

In addition, it will also enhance smoth importation of calabar ashis to abuja, and with this, the ministry of cross-river will move to permanent site.
What bill if I may ask? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2013
realsammie:

grin grin grin grin

abeg oh you no want make we dey fit loot abi. @ speaker abeg call security make them drag these guy comot for the house instantly without delay and lock the guy for the inner most part of the cell.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
xynerise:
Motion over-ruled.

Sen. Mgbeke pls lets here from you
it since sen mgbeke went to put on some makeup
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
I wish to pass a motion for the distribution of fetilizers to farmers. So that the development in the agric sector can increase.

THINKING: ABEG make una do pass these bill make i see if i go fit hammer small thing from inside take complete money for my jet and that my house make i dey build for sky
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by pipszilla(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
vizboy: I wish to pass a motion for the distribution of fetilizers to farmers. So that the development in the agric sector can increase.

THINKING: ABEG make una do pass these bill make i see if i go fit hammer small thing from inside take complete money for my jet and that my house make i dey build for sky

*moved to AKA hon. Vizboy n whispered to him* "u knw am very influential in dis house, if u want dis bill passed, u nid my support. Let 30% of d contract sum be my portion then u get my support. What sayest thou?"
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
pipszilla:

*moved to AKA hon. Vizboy n whispered to him* "u knw am very influential in dis house, if u want dis bill passed, u nid my support. Let 30% of d contract sum be my portion then u get my support. What sayest thou?"
thought,think hmmmmm ok but 30% too much let make it 20%.

Thinking: I pray oh. A whole 30% ok no be if you even see 1% you go dey talk of 30%
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by pipszilla(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mr. Speacker, the proposal by one of the most notorious criminal, 419er, unrealistic, money launder, a dubious embezzler, a pain in d house, d untrustworthy, unfortunate colleague of ours, must not be given any serious attention. This man has never got any contract given to him done completely. Why should we in our right mind award such a gigantic contract to him.

Mr speacker, let's rather award d contract to my good self to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
vizboy: it since sen mgbeke went to put on some makeup
seems. This is the last time I will correct you. Your next blunder is straight impeachment. angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
pipszilla:

Mr speacker, let's rather award d contract to my good self to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
hmmmm. Well, I will think about it.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Where is that Deputy speaker?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
pipszilla: Mr. Speacker, the proposal by one of the most notorious criminal, 419er, unrealistic, money launder, a dubious embezzler, a pain in d house, d untrustworthy, unfortunate colleague of ours, must not be given any serious attention. This man has never got any contract given to him done completely. Why should we in our right mind award such a gigantic contract to him.

if you want a contract u have to propose yours after all we are all in the looting bizness together
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
xynerise: Where is that Deputy speaker?
he went to soak garri
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by dont8(m): 6:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Impeach a member, how is that possible

**We need to examine our Speaker's head**
xynerise:
seems. This is the last time I will correct you. Your next blunder is straight impeachment. angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
xynerise: Where is that Deputy speaker?

Sir here I am...

Went to perform some Azonto dance with Mgbeke in my matrimonial bed cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
El Guapo:

Sir here I am...

and where is she? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
xynerise:
and where is she? undecided

Washing my Boxers...

She thinks am Man enough here in the house and in the bed wink
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
El Guapo:

Washing my Boxers...

She thinks am Man enough here in the house and in the bed wink
are you sure you are ok? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by pipszilla(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2013
El Guapo:

Sir here I am...

How was ya performance in the project, and what was hon. Mgbeke's reaction?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2013
pipszilla:

How was ya performance in the project, and what was hon. Mgbeke's reaction?

Look at the Kinda question Mr Speaker is supposed to be asking...

Well Senator, She actually kept screaming 'You Don Kill me today' 'I go support all Ur motions for House' 'Keep it coming' and all that, i mean i was confused
undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
El Guapo:

Look at the Kinda question Mr Speaker is supposed to be asking...

Well Senator, She actually kept screaming 'You Don Kill me today' 'I go support all Ur motions for House' 'Keep it coming' and all that, i mean i was confused
undecided
with due respect deputy, I will like us to discuss important matter here and not how u begged a woman on bed angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
xynerise:
with due respect deputy, I will like us to discuss important matter here and not how u begged a woman on bed angry
come on mr speaker it is good to have a good laugh once in a while. Or dont you know all work and no play make mr speaker a dull man
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
xynerise:

Serious matters like granting Boko Haram amnesty when we're supposed to be Using the right Units in fishing them Out! angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by pipszilla(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
El Guapo:

Serious matters like granting Boko Haram amnesty when we're supposed to be Using the right Units in fishing them Out! angry

U knw, na small small dem dey take chatch monkey....grant em amnesty, den take em out.....
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by dont8(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mr Speaker sir, I hereby propose that, apart from the hardship allowance we currently receive, we should also make provision for dozing allowance aswell.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
dont8: Mr Speaker sir, I hereby propose that, apart from the hardship allowance we currently receive, we should also make provision for dozing allowance aswell.
supported

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Download Comedy Video : Akpors In Xmas Bonus (very Funny) / Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. / Real Or Not!!!photo Of Human-like Faced Cat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.