Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,657 members, 7,945,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? (11110 Views)

Car Keys Duplication And Coding / The Ten Coolest Car Keys / Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by free2ryhme: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2012
this thread is just funny ... How e take affect the price of car for market
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by nerodenero: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2012
Does it really matter if u flaunt ur car keys or keep it safe in ur pocket?If flauntin is ur thing,go ahead but rememba dat big boys dat needs it more dan u might b ur guest pretty soon.
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by MurderX: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
You better see a shrink about your terrible complex. Whoever does a car key intimidate? pls work on your image problems.
ps: X6 is in the past.
Your type will refuse an applicant a job for holding his car keys, just because it intimidates you. Did you call yourself a man?
actually you should be a transexual.
Dude was simply holding a key in his hands and a cretin is reading a thousand meanings to it, you have a deep problem and I am sorry for whoever is in your social circle.
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by Sike(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2012
Since we dont know why, abeg let's move on.
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by tchaik(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2012
LAX89:

@OP

And why are you ALWAYS looking at other people's car keys?
Bless Thee Brother!!!!
I owe Thee 3 bottles
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2012
::Andrew:::
I have been wondering for long never to find an answer to this. Could it be an Automotive anathema?
Every car owner flaunt his or her car keys even if there are 50 keys on one holder, the car key
Remains pointed at people during conversation. I noticed that not only in nigeria but even worse
here in Ieland. Am not trying to be egotistic but i own an X6 with a beautiful remote key yet
I always adumbrate my key when not in need of it. This morning morning a guy came to my office with a honda
key in his hand talking and pointing at me, not knowing my car can buy 5 of his ivtec. Wat is the exact
antecedent behind this?

Did you just take GRE or something?? I don't blame you mennn....those words must not go to waste!
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by MurderX: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
You better see a shrink about your terrible complex. Whoever does a car key intimidate? pls work on your image problems.
ps: X6 is in the past.
Your type will refuse an applicant a job for holding his car keys, just because it intimidates you. Did you call yourself a man?
actually you should be a transexual.
Dude was simply holding a key in his hands and a cretin is reading a thousand meanings to it, you have a deep problem and I am sorry for whoever is in your social circle.

Wats up with the grammar and the ireland nonesense, peeps like you just irritate me, and how did this shit make it to the front page. Fck Seun.
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by ehis31031: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
he easy to buy car?..... grin
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by phadat(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I'm sorry... pardon me. . . embarassed embarassed

Adnumumumuwhatna?
;Dlol
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by gururguy: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
i have never in my life heard someone advertising his car keys
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by Gsmxpert(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2012
engineerd:

Did you just take GRE or something?? I don't blame you mennn....those words must not go to waste!
Take it easy naa bros, Na fight? d guy just expressed his opinon grin
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by Lucy001(f): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
nerodenero: Does it really matter if u flaunt ur car keys or keep it safe in ur pocket?If flauntin is ur thing,go ahead but rememba dat big boys dat needs it more dan u might b ur guest pretty soon.
is that a threat
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by phadat(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2012
Seriously I dunno bt in most cases I guess its the way to bragg that you have a car bt some do it unconsciously
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by Dyamante(f): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
I dont think its a way of showing off,a car is no longer a luxury its a necessity
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2012
Na my moni, i dont care u sees it but d most important thing is dat i did not misplace it period but is like u d jealous me say i follow u get car.
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by tpia5: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
the low iq level on nl these days na wa . . . . .

see thread.
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by bodejohn(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hmm...the OP got me there, I do it especially when I am angry or trying to prove a point I believe very much in. But to say I advertise it, I doubt o because I flow more with people who are more comfortable than I do.
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by BeforeNko: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
I have been wondering for long never to find an answer to this. Could it be an Automotive anathema?
Every car owner flaunt his or her car keys even if there are 50 keys on one holder, the car key
Remains pointed at people during conversation. I noticed that not only in nigeria but even worse
here in Ieland. Am not trying to be egotistic but i own an X6 with a beautiful remote key yet
I always adumbrate my key when not in need of it. This morning morning a guy came to my office with a honda
key in his hand talking and pointing at me, not knowing my car can buy 5 of his ivtec. Wat is the exact
antecedent behind this?

So what if the dude is has a Bugatti key, will your X6 be able to buy 5 of them? I thought as much!! It means you didn't pay attention to whatever the dude was telling you rather you were busy trying to know what type of car he's got. Am sure you went to the extent of peeping thru the window to find out the model of his Honda. You are guilty of same offence mate. Just take am easy.
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by tpia5: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2012
Remains pointed at people during conversation

Jesu Kristi.

anyway, maybe that's what goes on where you are.

Sounds like you people might have some issues, or you may be paranoid, or you started it first due to low self esteem or low iq.

or you're trying to help seun drum up traffic for his site?
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by 3ace(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
I'm more comfortable keeping my keys in my pocket or bag. I found myself always going back to the bank to pick up my keys. While tying to fill the deposit slip, I drop and forget it on the counter.
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by inspiredm(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2012
antecedent behind this?

Our Cars are Now Keyless, Push Button to Start.

Theres No Key to Flaunt and Floss With.

If You Drive/Own a BMW X6, Its got No Keys, its KEYLESS entry & Push to Start. grin grin
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by tpia5: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
lol
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by Dyamante(f): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
inspired_m:

Our Cars are Now Keyless, Push Button to Start.

Theres No Key to Flaunt and Floss With.

If You Drive/Own a BMW X6, Its got No Keys, its KEYLESS entry & Push to Start. grin grin
lool!!please tell him..
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by davades(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
Bcuz they r usually d longest of all keys wink smiley
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by francis247(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2012
Kini big deal; If dem no flont their car key na dia hut house key dem go flont?
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by dapo338(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2012
it is mostly meaniless as same goes to holding ur phone...... We all know a guy that has a car is most ladies choice and getting contracts in Nigeria might be challenging..... u need ur car keys, expensive phone, dress smartly and smell nice to be noticed and giving the contract.
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by Jarus(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2012
Telling us you ride an X6, and that it can buy 5 ivtec, is worse than the 'key flaunting'!
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by nerodenero: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2012
Lucy001: is that a threat
Yesssssssss,it is a threat and if u belong to dat category,I'll soon visit uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.heheheheheheheheheh!!!!
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by Thespecialone(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2012
@ OP It seems that you are suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2012
Can i tie my bicycle keys around my waist too
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by udbyron1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2012
i do fly planes but yet i do not flaunt ma plane key
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by LaughterNoon(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
antecedent behind this?
Have you ever heard the saying "some words are better left unsaid" so anytime you come across a dude or diva who point their car keys while talking it simply means "go get rich or die trying"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC To Begin Use of Speed Limit Detection Device October 1 / Vilner Tramontana Unveiled With Gold Accents With 888 HP (photos) / How To Overtake With An Automatic Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.