Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,053 members, 7,973,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? (11132 Views)

Car Keys Duplication And Coding / The Ten Coolest Car Keys / Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by BUSHMAN1: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
stuhporh:
You need to b closer to the europeans to know that they faucking care abt what you drive, better still get a dude drivn a peugeot u both drive in front of a club @ leicester in the morning holla at same kinda girls and see if they wil follow peugeot or prsche cayenne.
yes you are right, but cars are not neccessarily just to pick up girls, you can also pick up a classy girl and you both get a black cab home, even though your porche is parked in the garrage
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by sexylogan(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
Briliant observation. Its a combination of pride and fear I think. Most people want to show off their expensive car's keys and holding it gives some assurance that it won't run away! Lmao. Btw, who needs keys wen Yøur car has got a keyless entry with a start ignition button?
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by Freesia(f): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
stuhporh:
loool, i cant stop laughing,so na so people go dey abuse me say d guy dey check him cheap wrist watch every minute make we c am... ejoor o, i use my own brand wristwatch which isnt costly at all, buh am used to looking at my time almost every minute when am talking with people, or somwhere i feel i need to use that time instead of doing whatever am doing...

That could depend on your body language,some do it when they are pressed for time and don't want to be rude "they are hinting they want out" and others do it or did it to impress they were not going anywhere fast mind you . . . they just kept admiring their watch authentic or fake
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2013
::Andrew:::
I have been wondering for long never to find an answer to this. Could it be an Automotive anathema?
Every car owner flaunt his or her car keys even if there are 50 keys on one holder, the car key
Remains pointed at people during conversation. I noticed that not only in nigeria but even worse
here in Ireland. Am not trying to be egotistic but i own an X6 with a beautiful remote key yet
I always adumbrate my key when not in need of it. This morning morning a guy came to my office with a honda
key in his hand talking and pointing at me, not knowing my car can buy 5 of his ivtec. Wat is the exact
antecedent behind this?
Re: Why Do People Always Advertise Their Car Keys? by aisog: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2013
emsquare: They may not be aware...
very true.I've experienced it bt when i remember,i quickly shove it down my pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vilner Tramontana Unveiled With Gold Accents With 888 HP (photos) / How To Overtake With An Automatic Transmission / Creating The Perfect CAR AUDIO Sound Stage & Music Experience. My D-I-Y Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.