Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,420 members, 7,908,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty (5127 Views)

TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2013

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from yo
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by kinggamez: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2013
hello i have 1.6m and i need to toyota highlander toks 2005 to 2006 model will it be possible pls reply me at wehigames@yahoo.com its urgent so i know
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2013

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:38am On Aug 21, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by donjsb(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2013
How much for rangerover sport luxury 2012 model.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by davidtee(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Bros, I have a budget of 900k to 1M, pls can it land to lagos a clean, leather interior low mile, Auto. Toyota Rav4 2002 model with custom paper? Pls urgent respond is needed because I need it now. (dobast2002@yahoo.co.uk). Thanx
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
@davidtee your budget is fine you can get it sir,call let talk more
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by davidtee(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sir, with a budget of 800k to 850k, can I get a clean leather interior with low mileage Rav4 2000 model, with complete papers? very urgent this week? Till I hear from u. Thanx
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by olayinkataorid: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
pls, how much is landing cost of premera 97 model saloon with custom papers.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by figur: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
How much will it cost me to get a peugeot 307 hatchback
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2013

Call me on 08130380111,08056066326 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just Arrived Mercedes Benz C180 2001 Model For Give Away Price / Abuja: Toks Toyota Camry 2005 XLE SOLD SOLD SOLD / Toks (GRADE 1)04 Ova Sharp Highlander(leather)@2.15m Live In Ph City.08025781637

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.