Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,421 members, 7,908,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:07 PM

Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty (5128 Views)

TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by opeyemimat: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2014
Pls hw much would I get VW sharan 2000 model with complete costom papers hope to ear from u soon [i][/i]
carmarts: PICK YOUR CHOICE OF CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE,FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY,CALL 08160061770,any car u get from cotonuo is #300,000 differece from lagos used car,best offer at cotonuo a car of your teast not accidental cars

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
TELL ME THE MODEL YOU WANT
I WILL TAKE YOU TO COTONOU,
I WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF CAR
I WILL ADVICE YOU ON YOUR CHOICE
I WILL DELIVER YOU CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR DOOR STEP,MY NAME IS FRED call me on 08160061770
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2014
@opeyemimat with 850-900k you will get a clean full option including with the original custom papers...
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08056066326 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2003 Audi A6 2.7T For Urgent Sales due to travelling abroad - 1.1m -08058326817 / LAGOS!! 2008 Toyota Camry(2013 Lexus Modified)... Asking Price: ₦3,500,000 / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.