Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,679 members, 7,902,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:52 PM

Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? (3291 Views)

29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: / 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by ajiboye(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2006
wassup ladies, kinda new to this site, well anyways just wondering if there are any cute single nigerian girls in the dc/maryland area.Just recently move from san diego to norfolk but i am from maryland and i am kinda looking for a good nigerian girl that i might have something in common with, this white girls ain't doing it for me anymore.kinda need a good friend.
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by Hotstepper(f): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2006
There are alot of them so all you need to do is go out and socalize undecided
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by ajiboye(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2006
yeah i kinda know that there are a lot of them around somewere but where, i live in norfolk,va, and trust me i know because i have been out there socializing and there ain't nothing overhere, that was why i moved my search to dc/maryalnd, my parents live there so i go there on the weekends,
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by ajiboye(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2006
by the way HOTSTEPPER, i just have to say that u are cute, am not like coming on to you or nothing like that, just wanted to compliment you on ur good looks.
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by Hotstepper(f): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2006
awww, thanks I appreciate that. I was refering to Maryland. hen you go there, go out often etc and I assume since they have alot of Nigerians, they should alwayz organize something. hmmm we can meet up if I get myself in VA as per friendz tongue
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by ajiboye(m): 2:41am On Mar 26, 2006
hey hotstepper, i would like that very much, i mean if u are ever in va, i guess i am looking for friends too if nothing else, it is sad to say that as of right now i don't have a single nigerian friend, i am kinda assamed to admit that but hopefully that would change in the very near future, so where are u based at anyways??.
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by baby4u2(f): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2006
one thing i would advice u to do ajiboye is to look for a naija church around you, thats a very good start if u ask me. cause they are nicer peeps there and trust me is a sure way of meeting quick and good friends. can see u and hotstepper are already making movesss. lol
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by eveseh(f): 4:02pm On May 06, 2006
maybe
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by K2: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2006
Sounds like you are in the Navy.
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by VOR(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2007
baby4u2:

one thing i would advice u to do ajiboye is to look for a naija church around you, thats a very good start if u ask me. cause they are nicer peeps there and trust me is a sure way of meeting quick and good friends. can see u and hotstepper are already making movesss. lol

And if he ain't a Christian? A bit presumptuous aren't you.
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by baby4u2(f): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2007
i am not talking about religion, i said its a good way to meet nice peeps.
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by Ferlie(m): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2007
stupid goat - prick dey rise?
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by uspry1(f): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2007
You can find Nigerian girls at meetup group by the following link at below:

http://nigeria.meetup.com/cities/

God bless u to find one!!!
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by omoge(f): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2007
which part of norfolk you in? smiley
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by uspry1(f): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2007
omoge:

which part of norfolk you in? smiley

@omoge

Who u talk to? me or ajiboye

Norfolk, Virginia (VA) is too far for me. I live Northern VA, that is more closer to DC/MD area, this summer I will relocate to Central VA that is far away from DC/MD.
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by omoge(f): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2007
my question was @ Ajiboye by the way.

Northern VA, cool to know uspry1.

i will be moving to VA beach.
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by uspry1(f): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2007
@omoge

Wish you blessed to relocate to VA Beach! Norfolk is approximately less than 20 miles from Va Beach.

Both VA beach and Norfolk are still too far for me!
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by UPRISING: 11:42pm On May 31, 2007
NAIJA PARTY FOR THE NAIJAS IN ATLANTA GA
PLS CALL, 1770 863 1585. CHI BOY
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by UPRISING: 11:44pm On May 31, 2007
3PM TO 11PM.
AKON IS INVITED
Re: Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? by Dejie4live: 1:57am On Apr 01, 2013
Any single lady here in atlanta?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Whatsapp Number For Friendship, Longtime Relationship And Online Chatting / I'm In Love With This Guy... / Married Babe Looking For Mature Naija Guy Ontario Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.