Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,689 members, 7,924,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 06:50 AM

Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. (1177 Views)

My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by cowgurl: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
Will you tell your friend about it and watch him/her disrespect her folks or u'l zip ur lips instead? Happened to me and I did tell but watching my frnd disrespect her dad aftawards made me wished I took the oda option.
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by kelz88(f): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
I'll jokingly mention it. lipsrsealed
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by Dabss(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2012
If it is the only way to stop her, then yes, I will ask my friend to talk to her.
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by freecocoa(f): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
Not only will i tell my friend,I'll also tell my parents,what nonsense.angry
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by MOM1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
As for me i wont tell my friend but i will make sure i dont ever go out there when my friend is not around and no more sleep over in his house...
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by Kslib(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
Op!
You should'nt have told her.. You should have just threatened the old dog..
Anyway the did has been done.
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2012
One of my mom's friend n business partner is so damn hot that I wanna Bleep her so hard. angry
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by martyns303(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
if my friend's mom is hot i'll smash oo, but then na wa 4 dis girls o, una go jst stay ooo create one kind yeye topic, i sure say as una wake up 4 morning na to begin think which topic to create 2day
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by neyostica: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
Then my prayer wud av been answered, my friends mum is sexy, i always fantasize about her
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by slimyem: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
i'll tell her jokingly..
Infact i told jokingly once!
Something like...babe,u suppose dey respect me now o.if i don gree for your papa,i for don be your stepmum now u know.. cheesy cheesy
my friend was one who seldom got angry and who also knew her father's ways.
In your case,telling should depend on your friend and the kind of relationship she has with her parent!
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by Killz1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
Passing and saying hi. . .
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
Killz.:
Passing and saying hi. . .

Yea Yea Yea. . . Get back here son
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by cowgurl: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY101: One of my mom's friend n business partner is so damn hot that I wanna Bleep her so hard. angry
Obviously if given d chance to, u won't hesitate n ur momma wil b ready 2 vouch 4 u...lmao!
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by cowgurl: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
Kslib: Op!
You should'nt have told her.. You should have just threatened the old dog..
Anyway the did has been done.
I threatened I was gonna tel his daughter n e tot I was js blabbin.
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
cowgurl: Obviously if given d chance to, u won't hesitate n ur momma wil b ready 2 vouch 4 u...lmao!

Oh well grin lipsrsealed
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by Dabss(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2012
neyostica: Then my prayer wud av been answered, my friends mum is sexy, i always fantasize about her
Then pray ur friend should never find out. Cos if na me WALAHI!! You will be shot.
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by Youngpo413: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
Its not the right step to take,as for me,I would not tell anyone but threatened the old girl lol.
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by levisq: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
They have something to discuss or do not respect me[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out. by razznaija(f): 2:16am On Apr 10, 2012
freecocoa: Not only will i tell my friend,I'll also tell my parents,what nonsense.angry

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje / Gift From An Ex! / Girlfriends Association Of Nigeria Planning To Strike On Boyfriends Associations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.