Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone (9475 Views)

Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / Nigerians Selling Their Kidney For $30,000 Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by ayolinger(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2012
Mpetempe: Chai the love of money ooo the root of all evil. $3,500 minus $35,000 kiaaaaaaaa :cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Lollysbride: Chai the love of money ooo the root of all evil.[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]

Nah!!!....The Lack of Money is the root of all Evil....
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by Smart007i(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
Kidney for an Iphone? This is like the most craziest thing I have Ever heard....! Unthinkable.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by beautifulzerah(f): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
dis 1 no b poverty bt foolishness.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by Youhesh(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
NEROSKY: D news is 2old,gosh!
The post is not old, check BBC news of this evening.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2012
Are you guys surprised - there are thousands of patients "legally" awaiting donors for kidneys and hearts all across the world. there is a booming Black-market in Asia and there is a thriving conduit in Edo state where young men and women travel to Malaysia or Singapore to sell their Kidneys and come back with at least N3-4 million and a car. I got this from a close friend who knows an acquaintance who never made it back. It is suspected that his "helper" sold him out and both organs were removed and he was allowed to die. Sad, but most likely true. These are desperate times and people are taking desperate measures
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by abioila(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
wow $3500 for a kidney?Well the Guy made a profit sha if you consider the fact that God gave him for free!!
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2012
francis247: pls someone help with the formatting code for Nokia X2-01 to get rid of many stuff that came with the phone which I don't need. Thanks in advance.
dip am for well for 3hrs...... Remove am.... Then dial *556#. Thank me later
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by babaowo: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Are you guys surprised - there are thousands of patients "legally" awaiting donors for kidneys and hearts all across the world. there is a booming Black-market in Asia and there is a thriving conduit in Edo state where young men and women travel to Malaysia or Singapore to sell their Kidneys and come back with at least N3-4 million and a car. I got this from a close friend who knows an acquaintance who never made it back. It is suspected that his "helper" sold him out and both organs were removed and he was allowed to die. Sad, but most likely true. These are desperate times and people are taking desperate measures
...... truth but have said this several times, if we want our nation to move forward? Every1,every tribes need to change their bad attitude towards money.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by cowgurl: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
The begining of a new trend on how 2 mak quick dough, 9ja guys gettin married 2 white oldies is becoming 2000late. Js heard d donor is unwell n has bin admitted, can som1 confirm dis pls?
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by emsquare(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
Deiok: the young boy was totaly
stupid in his own path.

Honestly! Risking his life for Gadgets.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by 3kay945(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2012
The boy must have been 419ed, thinking he can live healthly on one kidney. Well, he used what he have to get what he want and damn the consequences.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by ofala(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2012
Unimaginable
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by brainchild78(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
not really that shocking you know. I remember 15 years ago some young men in Nigeria were sell their kidneys for N300,000
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by mrkels(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2012
Wait o 35k? Hmmm if them go gree for 100k make them contact me. grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by mrkels(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
Soo_cool: That boy is an embodiment of stupidity!!! trading his kidney for eye phone!! na u take ur hand kill urself

bros na iphone o nor be Eyephone grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by tithe(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2012
lepasharon: I DINT KNO A KIDNEY WAS WORTH AN I PHONE
do u wish to trade yours to three iphones we have buyers.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by francis247(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2012
dirtymoney:
dip am for well for 3hrs...... Remove am.... Then dial *556#. Thank me later
will do just that. Pls how do you want me to flog you later 'thank you latter'.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by Decryptor(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2012
chrishenzo: I think this is an old story. I saw around last year. Why must they change the date to make it look new? What a qualified journalist!

Beside this is a recycling of thread. Check this https://www.nairaland.com/909224/chinese-teen-sells-kidney-buy
Was about to say the same thing. It's stale news! I blame the mods who are just too daft not to have noticed the similarity.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by msb247(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2012
APPLE INC SHOULD BE SUED FOR THIS!
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by francis247(m): 12:27am On Apr 08, 2012
Thank God it wasn't for a Blackberry
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by coolguy2002: 1:39am On Apr 08, 2012
bysiness
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by UKBobo(m): 2:40am On Apr 08, 2012
Poverty is so strong in Nigeria that some young people would even sell their brain for one square meal.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by meyyo(m): 3:38am On Apr 08, 2012
CAN U IMAGE HOW STUPID SM PEOPLE CAN BE,HE IS THE BIGGEST MUMU OF THE MILLENIUM.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 08, 2012
China is not all that rosy besides the economic boom. This is a testament on how their kids have been misled by belief in over-hyped tech/gadgets.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by jam04(m): 4:33am On Apr 08, 2012
Boiz go soon comot malaysia dey enter china for kidney biz...gloat don enter malay kidney market ;DBoiz go soon comot malaysia dey enter china for kidney biz...gloat don enter malay kidney market
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by dapo338(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2012
Atlease he can now connect and make calls to heaven with his new Iphone and Ipad. Sorry boy, him no even get Nigerian sense... Ahhhhhh! I trust my fellow Nigerians, We go collect the money and run away.... Laughhhhh.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by Sike(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2012
Na wao
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by Victour: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2012
D boy is typicaly a fool nd d man dat led him 2 dis mst nt 2 b blame cos dat is own means of survival. May b if he shld survive dis he wil neva try 2 show off wit mundane tins
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2012
it is too bad, but some things should not be experienced before learning one's lesson. Experience has taught that young man, but I doubt if he would live long enough to tell the story.
And for those blaming it on poorverty, I really don't think so, I will call it greed, and I do hope our young men and women out there including myself, will learn this vital lesson.
Use what u have to get what u want, but be careful of what u use.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by Bastiger(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2012
eventhough he's a minor was he that dumb to agree to sell a vital part of his body 4 an iphone?was he even forced or coerced 2sell it? which kin poverty go make u tear ur body sell onething just 2buy iphone,he must be retarded.oya nah mek press ipad n phone dey go...na im choice,nonsense.
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by ignis: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2012
Now its obvious that whites aint smarter than the black. Can u imagine even a dull black man selling his kidney for an Iphone?
Re: Teen Sells Kidney For Iphone by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2012
3kay945: The boy must have been 419ed, thinking he can live healthly on one kidney. Well, he used what he have to get what he want and damn the consequences.
_
You can live well on one kidney, 'sjust that they might've done a shoddy work on the kid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians / Top 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of African Oil Bean Seed You Really Need To Know / Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.