Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,270 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

NDDC Calling For Apitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test (77741 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / NDDC Calling For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
fid1m: cool
Hope nd anticipations are all over. Who will make d final list 4 appointment?

My name is dere I dont knw abt u.

Any idea of d no of candidate dey wil employ?
My name is also there.
As for number they want to employ, it depends on your state of origin cos every state has it own quota in reLation to amount of Oil produced.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by jayCharles: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
my name wil surely be there no matter hw it is done cos i believe th lord who hav seen me true till dis point wil neva leave at dis stage i knw hw will surely favor me in Jesus name.Amen
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Fhiloh: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
I am in d list says d Lord.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
u3fine:
My name is also there.
As for number they want to employ, it depends on your state of origin cos every state has it own quota in reLation to amount of Oil produced.
Guy carry your in relation to amount of oil produced and run out of this place joor. You be NDDC staff? If you don't have a direct answer, then stop making pointless claims. The last scholarship they awarded, how many rivers got it and how many akwa ibom got it.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
slimmy05: Guy carry your in relation to amount of oil produced and run out of this place joor. You be NDDC staff? If you don't have a direct answer, then stop making pointless claims. The last scholarship they awarded, how many rivers got it and how many akwa ibom got it.
I dey laff u
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
When better state dey produce Crude Oil, some state when dey produce Palm Oil sef de talk.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
u3fine: When better state dey produce Crude Oil, some state when dey produce Palm Oil sef de talk.
you for no come interview, you for fly go NDDC office with crude oil for your mouth make them give you job.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by mruwazie(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
@U3FINE, U ARE SO FULL OF URSELF. SEEMS U OWN UR STATE. I PRAY DAT STATE OF URS FAVOUR U OH! INSTEAD OF U TO BE PRAYING U ARE HERE EMPHASIZING ON OIL PRODUCING STATE THIS, AND OIL PRODUCING STATE DAT.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by afokstoomuci(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2013
Y are maturd guys cursing each oda 4 wat u hv nt seen.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by fid1m: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
[center][/center][color=#006600][/color]D futur is bright 4 us, we must get dere. Lets continue wif d talk spirit bt no quarel jes 2 kip hop alive. Gudnit my NDDC colleaque,,.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
mruwazie: @U3FINE, U ARE SO FULL OF URSELF. SEEMS U OWN UR STATE. I PRAY DAT STATE OF URS FAVOUR U OH! INSTEAD OF U TO BE PRAYING U ARE HERE EMPHASIZING ON OIL PRODUCING STATE THIS, AND OIL PRODUCING STATE DAT.
Tell him oo..
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Well am not here to quarrel but to make some points clear. God bless us all.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by mruwazie(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2013
WOW! THIS PLACE LOOK DESERTED. WHY IS EVERYONE SO QUIET? OK, I GAT AN EXCITING GIST FOR THE HOUSE, BUT I NEED AT LEAST 3 PERSONS TO ASK WHAT IT IS, BEFORE I WILL LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG. TRUST ME; IT'S REALLY EXCITING.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by KingsleyAkugbo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pls tell us the gist,WE WANNA KNOW. Is it about nddc?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by clerkkent: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
hope say everyone has been called?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by fid1m: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
u no get ani gist. Don wory d cat wil soon tear d bag.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by emmydarl(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
If you don't have anything to say as to when or that you have been called for an appointment letter, better not come to this forum. I need results not spectators...cha cha
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by jayCharles: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ mruwazie u'v succeeded in breaking d silent@ lest u'v won so wats happening ur side.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by mruwazie(m): 4:36am On Feb 22, 2013
Ok here is the gist,it's actually a testimony, and U̲̅ guys are privilege to be the first to hear it.
On the day I applied for this nddc job, I actually applied for 5 persons, and wen sms was sent, behold
I didn't receive mine, but off course I wasn't bordered, because I knew there was no way the test could have started and ended without me participating. I held my peace, and my hope was pretty much high although my loved ones were worried. But barely a week later mine came. Dat was indeed a sign of victory. Why U̶̲̥̅̊ guys were celebrating ur inclusion for the aptitude test, I was already celebrating my job.I wrote and scored 30 U̲̅ guys knowl What dat means now! Well I am from Imo state, and it means narrow escape, but not for me it was Favour from above, cos I was already destined for it. Wen my friend from delta received his ivitation, I didn't, again my family became scared, but I wasn't, cos it has already been destined. But all things worketh together for my GD. Cos I had the privilege of knowing what is likely to be asked, both for the apt test and inteview.cos I receved my own inv tesy the next day. But watch out! I will be the first to post on this forum to complete this testimy. God bless U all. Double portion; next levels. JB
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by fid1m: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
mruwazie: Ok here is the gist,it's actually a testimony, and U̲̅ guys are privilege to be the first to hear it.
On the day I applied for this nddc job, I actually applied for 5 persons, and wen sms was sent, behold
I didn't receive mine, but off course I wasn't bordered, because I knew there was no way the test could have started and ended without me participating. I held my peace, and my hope was pretty much high although my loved ones were worried. But barely a week later mine came. Dat was indeed a sign of victory. Why U̶̲̥̅̊ guys were celebrating ur inclusion for the aptitude test, I was already celebrating my job.I wrote and scored 30 U̲̅ guys knowl What dat means now! Well I am from Imo state, and it means narrow escape, but not for me it was Favour from above, cos I was already destined for it. Wen my friend from delta received his ivitation, I didn't, again my family became scared, but I wasn't, cos it has already been destined. But all things worketh together for my GD. Cos I had the privilege of knowing what is likely to be asked, both for the apt test and inteview.cos I receved my own inv tesy the next day. But watch out! I will be the first to post on this forum to complete this testimy. God bless U all. Double portion; next levels. JB
ur testimony dey learn.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by afokstoomuci(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2013
D favour of God is with me
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by obichijiokeobi: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2013
I guess we will hear from NDDC this coming week
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by mruwazie(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2013
@OBICHI LET'S HOPE SO OH!
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
Am seeing things

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by jayCharles: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
@slimmy u saw my name dia abi
nice wkend pals n lets beliv God for his favor
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
What ever issue that has been giving me concern will turn to testimony IJN. I shall soon give in my testimony as my appointment letter is been prepared at NDDC.
DOUBLE PORTION; NEXT LEVELS!!!
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hey!!!!!! I told ya'll am seeing things.. AMEN, Nkwobi joint in abit
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by okuflexx5: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ooops! No Cross Riverian yet in tha house? Truth is we've tried our best at the interview and at least with the minimum practices of who-knows-who?, we'll be fine. But what bugs me most is this advertisement of phone nums and office addreses by the consultants in-charge. Considering how fast PH guys, especially the babes are, can we really be certain that things haven't gone wrong beneath the carpet on which we stand on? This week shall hopefully reveal our Goodness & Mercy as approved by God for us, and we shall testify to His Glory, AMEN! AS I RECEIVE IT! To all tha WINNERS in tha house- DOUBLE PORTION, NEXT NDDC LEVELS![/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by exodus: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
thanks God my name is among does that will be giving appointment letter to next month by the grace of our lord Jesus christ (amen), i didnt know about u friend
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by okuflexx5: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Someone talked about their salary range the other time. According to a source online, Fed Sal Structure,NSIWC,CONPSS (new revised min wage) for GL 04/01 should be around 21k basic & 30+ on getting to step 15, without other allowances & emoluments. By plus or minus calculations based on the state structure where i presently serve, sum of allowances for Federal Ministries, which is nearly double our CRS own, goes a little above 20k for this level. So do the math for yourself, pal. Anyway, regardless of how life goes down, life goes on, am i right? Be prepared for the worst, while praying for the best, Goodluck E. J...Naija Deltans
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by jayCharles: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
no matter how they are sorting it out my name is there,
also no matter salary pals lets not neglect days of little beginning i beliv my God will see me through and my fellow abians
see u on top
over flowing harvest ma portion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.