Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,070 members, 7,931,679 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

NDDC Calling For Apitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test (77740 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / NDDC Calling For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by NsikakEssiet(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2013
Where are all those fake prayer warriors and prophets...dey r now quiet...hahahaha tongue
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by nancyblessed(f): 9:34am On May 13, 2013
Is really true that some people have collected their apportment letter. Because just i called their
head office No. I got from their
website before typing dis text, the lady that picked it
said "we have not alerted nor issued any apportment letter to anybody in regard to that"
then i replied but some of my friends said they have being given employment letter. She said "there was nothing like that" then i finally enquired
from her when we should be expecting to hear from them,
she said "as from next moth". Am
somehow confused about the
whole thing. Which one i should believe again. I will be very
grateful if i could get a better
clarifiactions from the house. Thanks and never loose hope
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by NsikakEssiet(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2013
nancyblessed: Is really true that some people have collected their apportment letter. Because just i called their
head office No. I got from their
website before typing dis text, the lady that picked it
said "we have not alerted nor issued any apportment letter to anybody in regard to that"
then i replied but some of my friends said they have being given employment letter. She said "there was nothing like that" then i finally enquired
from her when we should be expecting to hear from them,
she said "as from next moth". Am
somehow confused about the
whole thing. Which one i should believe again. I will be very
grateful if i could get a better
clarifiactions from the house. Thanks and never loose hope

What other clarification do u need?...those pple dat claimed dey received letters, d likes of that slowpoke called Fid1m, are just liars from the pit of hell...he is on his way to hell.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by valorlking55: 4:12pm On May 13, 2013
we can't say for sure if anybody is lying cos I called d recruitment agency and I was told appointment letters was sent last week to some persons.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 13, 2013
valorlking55: we can't say for sure if anybody is lying cos I called d recruitment agency and I was told appointment letters was sent last week to some persons.
NDDC have issued out appointment letter. There is no need trying to shield the news from applicants. What we want to know now is: will more people be called.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Bori01: 7:16pm On May 13, 2013
slimmy05: NDDC have issued out appointment letter. There is no need trying to shield the news from applicants. What we want to know now is: will more people be called.
stop this rumor nobody collect letter yet dont damage nddc image d way una damage nigeria image enough of this if you have letter go and work nddc will give letter very soon if nddc need 15 people they will not suffer thousands to all of you that have faith may God grant you your heart desire.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 13, 2013
Bori01: stop this rumor nobody collect letter yet dont damage nddc image d way una damage nigeria image enough of this if you have letter go and work nddc will give letter very soon if nddc need 15 people they will not suffer thousands to all of you that have faith may God grant you your heart desire.
dude, don't ever quote my post with this rubbish comment you just dropped here. You need to be hit with a brick, thrown inside the ocean and be molested by shark. What's rumour about this? You were never an active participant on this thread and you registered to post this rubbish from that your black brain. You quote peoples post without respect, guy, behave yourself. I called the number on their site and that's what I was told and I also have a friend who was called. He's from imo state, the guy can't wake up one morning to forge NDDC letter head and appoitment letter. Behave yourself.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by valorlking55: 8:18pm On May 13, 2013
@slimmy05, Pls take it easy. lets Mt attack ourselves.
@Bori01, choose ur words carefully. we are all fighting d same course.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Bori01: 8:30pm On May 13, 2013
what rubbish and who are you watever
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 13, 2013
Bori01: what rubbish and who are you watever
now I know education doesn't guarantee intelligence, sanity or wisdom. Kiss my butt
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by sorom4: 12:56pm On May 14, 2013
Guy; So sorry to say this. Your English is a NIGHTMARE. shocked Did you attend a Primary School? Your English Teacher needs to be flogged. Cant believe that you want to work in NDDC with this English. grin
Bori01: stop this rumor nobody collect letter yet dont damage nddc image d way una damage nigeria image enough of this if you have letter go and work nddc will give letter very soon if nddc need 15 people they will not suffer thousands to all of you that have faith may God grant you your heart desire.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Fhiloh: 1:15pm On May 14, 2013
its all funny. So wat do we do now? Close d forum to avoid problem. Thanks NDDC. When Naija go divide, l no go hear such name again.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by jayCharles: 4:53pm On May 14, 2013
iz really funny now cos we having different news frm different people well God na only you knw al d same.
pals lets stop using abusive words to each other.
iz well wit our soul.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2013
It has been confirmed that appointment letter has been given to very FEW persons while the rest post is man know man. If you know any human oga at the top, you will get appointment letter.
The MD and co abandoned the result of the consultant and gives AP letter to there political godfathers except few merit just to fulfill rigtheousness.
Let's move on.....
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by nancyblessed(f): 11:43am On May 15, 2013
i learnt 4rm a reliable source dat dis d first batch of d enlistment. Dat mor piple wil b contacted soon. Hope alive
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by bencomfav: 2:16pm On May 15, 2013
Amen o
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by valorlking55: 3:41pm On May 15, 2013
nancyblessed: i learnt 4rm a reliable source dat dis d first batch of d enlistment. Dat mor piple wil b contacted soon. Hope alive
Hmm, wat can I say. I pray oh
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by ada58: 5:37am On May 16, 2013
[quote author=mruwazie]Has any Imo STate Person been called?[/quote
Yes i'm frm Imo and i'm resuming monday 20th.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by ada58: 5:43am On May 16, 2013
Just want to let u guys dat i hav received my apointment letter last wk & i just received my deployment letter where i was posted to NDDC HQTRS.Never knew merit can stil wrk.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 6:17am On May 16, 2013
ada58: Just want to let u guys dat i hav received my apointment letter last wk & i just received my deployment letter where i was posted to NDDC HQTRS.Never knew merit can stil wrk.
Pls when you collect your A.P letter, did you see any security assistant that they gave letter?
Also how many of A.P letter did they gave out that day? And finally, how is the salary and allowance like? Congratulations once again on your success.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by afokstoomuci(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2013
Why are u guy don't want to post d number dat called u guys.Why are u?We dy take ur letter frm u or wat
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by valorlking55: 9:11am On May 16, 2013
ada58: Just want to let u guys dat i hav received my apointment letter last wk & i just received my deployment letter where i was posted to NDDC HQTRS.Never knew merit can stil wrk.
Ada, congrats to u. how much is d salary n other allowances. do u have any more info for us
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by savion(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2013
IF IT'S because OF 15 PPLE NDDC MADE US 2 SUFFER AND WASTE OUR EFFORT AND RESOURCES GOIN 2 PH 4 APPT. TEST AND INTERVIEW, IT IS WICKEDNESS AND INJUSTICE OF D HIGHIEST ORDER. GOD WILL SEE US THRU.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by mruwazie(m): 12:51am On May 25, 2013
[quote author=ada58][/quote]Ada are u the Lady from Obowo?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by afokstoomuci(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2013
once they call,they wil paste it on their site.Dis guy are liars.Sum of dem didnt go to d interview sef.Let wait 4 God
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by superdude007(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2013
I called one of NDDC' numbers yesterday to make enquiry of the acclaimed application letters given to 15 applicants for the positions of Admin Assistant2 n Security.... The Person that respond to me strongly said ''no application letters had being given to any Persons... and if you are invited for the interview u will be invited again'' You can also call these numbers to confirm yourself..07039053390, 08078852227; 08191941731. Keep hope alive!!

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by bontop(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2013
superdude007: I called one of NDDC' numbers yesterday to make enquiry of the acclaimed application letters given to 15 applicants for the positions of Admin Assistant2 n Security.... The Person that respond to me strongly said ''no application letters had being given to any Persons... and if you are invited for the interview u will be invited again'' You can also call these numbers to confirm yourself..07039053390, 08078852227; 08191941731. Keep hope alive!!
Application letter or Appointment letter?

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by valorlking55: 3:43pm On May 27, 2013
Those numbers on Nddc website, I don't think the people who are answering knows what is going on. because appointment letters has been given long ago.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by superdude007(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2013
bontop: Application letter or Appointment letter?

Thanks for the correction..Appointment letter rather. 'm just stress up.. whatever will be..will be.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by jayCharles: 12:38am On Jun 01, 2013
iz month of June hope alife......
i believe nddc still some opportunities for us
cheers.............
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by okuflexx5: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2013
Hello guys,

I want to use this opportunity to advise you all who lost out in this race to find another opening elsewhere as God is still on the throne. I am suprised that despite evidence given by people like me, ada58, and fid1m (ofcourse we have met & known our real names) THAT WE HAVE NOT ONLY RECEIVED APPT LETTER, BUT ALSO LONG RESUMED OUR DUTIES in our various directorates; some of us still doubt this good news. There was no magomago done in any way! Infact senior staff keep wondering who gave us the connect. I truly believe that the consultants were honest and for the first time our NDDC mgt decided not to interfere in affairs delegated to their consultants. Above all, God was in control.

Good luck all!

ADMIN ASST II
NDDC H/Qs
Aba Rd, PHC
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2013
okuflexx5: Hello guys,

I want to use this opportunity to advise you all who lost out in this race to find another opening elsewhere as God is still on the throne. I am suprised that despite evidence given by people like me, ada58, and fid1m (ofcourse we have met & known our real names) THAT WE HAVE NOT ONLY RECEIVED APPT LETTER, BUT ALSO LONG RESUMED OUR DUTIES in our various directorates; some of us still doubt this good news. There was no magomago done in any way! Infact senior staff keep wondering who gave us the connect. I truly believe that the consultants were honest and for the first time our NDDC mgt decided not to interfere in affairs delegated to their consultants. Above all, God was in control.

Good luck all!

ADMIN ASST II
NDDC H/Qs
Aba Rd, PHC
Congratulations!!! Please try and find out the number of Admin andd Security Assistant employed or is it just the 3 or 15 of u that was employed for the both positions and from the 9 NDDC states.
Hope to hear from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.