Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,296 members, 7,884,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens (3552 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan - OBJ / Tribune To OBJ: Seems You’ve Reconciled With Jonathan? OBJ: (you’re Not Well) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Odunnu: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2012
Alxmyr: The dog that want to go astray first bark at its benefactors.

Those hailing GEJ in this journey of self-destruct should remember that equity and justice can only sustain the nation.
Sadly, he is failing and failing fast in all ramifications.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by agabaI23(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
Alxmyr: The dog that want to go astray first bark at its benefactors.

Those hailing GEJ in this journey of self-destruct should remember that equity and justice can only sustain the nation.
Sadly, he is failing and failing fast in all ramifications.
That's not always true. At least a recent example is Ngige. You know the story too well
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Gbawe: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
hercules07: Nigerians are in for a rough ride, it was obvious that GEJ would run for a second term, it serves OBJ right to be stung by the mediocrity he imposed on all of us, the earlier GEJ ships him to prison the better; as for GEJ, he will also get his own in future, he is sowing the wind and will reap the whirlwind, the only obvious way out for him is great governance, sadly, he is incapable of that.

I won't mind that either but these guys just shadow-box around each other. They never take each other down. Instead Nigerians are the cannon-fodders while they fight each other from afar. Afterall, GEJ confessed to knowing who the sponsors of Boko Haram are ages ago. Yet how many of them has he brought to book?
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by hercules07: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
Gbawe:

I won't mind that either but these guys just shadow-box around each other. They never take each other down. Instead Nigerians are the cannon-fodders while they fight each other from afar. Afterall, GEJ confessed to knowing who the sponsors of Boko Haram are ages ago. Yet how many of them has he brought to book?

One can only dream my brother, the earlier they all take themselves down the better, it is obvious that PDP's government at the Federal level is a disaster, they are playing russian roulette with Nigerian lives.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by antartica(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
Anything but boko haram will be better than any regime that obj is a kingpin.With the man at the helm of affairs,it shows nigeria at its lowest ebb.Like a country run by gangster chi.mps.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by CyberG: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
Gbawe:

I think you've done a good job of highlighting the crux of the issue. No one is supporting OBJ here and I am no fan. Let's wait and see what it all lead to for him however, we hope NO ONE comes to whine in a few months or years when his pack of co-thieves pay him back in more coins like his own.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Beaf: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
Losers beauty contest. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by nuclearboy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2012
^^ this is the crux of the matter that CyberG has mentioned - pay back! A discerning watcher will realise that payback comes to us all and OBJ is placating the demons now.

I am a diehard Buhari fan but know he is suffering payback from a period when he was well intentioned.

GEJ is an especially poor student of history because all an educated person need do is consider such a Buhari's Achilles Heel. If he is doing all this with the belief that he can harvest oranges from pawpaw seeds (even after seeing a honest man suffer for over-zealousness), I fear for his future
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
One thing i know for sure is that the SS is solidly behind gef. If anything should happen to his presidency, the creek boys will react violently and possibly declare independence. If that happens, the SE will follow suit, and there will be war between SS, SE vs the rest of nigeria.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Callotti: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
Dream on. . . Buffalo SOJA. . .stolen from Africa!
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by jason123: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: One thing i know for sure is that the SS is solidly behind gef. If anything should happen to his presidency, the creek boys will react violently and possibly declare independence. If that happens, the SE will follow suit, and there will be war between SS, SE vs the rest of nigeria.

smh!
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by 999666: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: One thing i know for sure is that the SS is solidly behind gef. If anything should happen to his presidency, the creek boys will react violently and possibly declare independence. If that happens, the SE will follow suit, and there will be war between SS, SE vs the rest of nigeria.
Drunkard.......Daft
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2012
dont mind them.some people will never be happy unless they have some semi-illiterate cattle rearer as their leader no matter how educated they are.obj has suddenly become an ACN chieftain and acn boys are shouting because he lost out in power struggle to gej.This is strictly a PDP party affair.it has nothing to do with non-pdp supporters or members.besides I dont think any law has been broken by gej.gej has the constitutional right to seek for a second term in office,why are some people complaining unnecesarily?
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by alienkind: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2012
are Nigerians children? who is deceiving who?
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by jmaine: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
Beaf: [size=18pt]Losers beauty contest[/size]. cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
999_666:
Drunkard.......Daft
be ready to run to seme border.this is SS turn.pray nothing wrong happens to gej presidency because the consequences will be far-reaching.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2012
The SW has always remain true to her nature. They can never be trusted by the SS and SE. The marriage between the SW and the north can never be broken. They will forever remain allies. I'm happy our south south brothers have realised this.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by maclatunji: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
GEJ is not a very astute politician.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by 999666: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
chima12: be ready to run to seme border.this is SS turn.pray nothing wrong happens to gej presidency because the consequences will be far-reaching.
I think you are daft. Do you see tribalism in every thing you do?
You need help and very urgent too.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by 999666: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2012
maclatunji: GEJ is not a very astute politician.
Maybe. But every man is responsible for his/her own destiny. He has to be his own man. If this news is true, then i think obj deserves what is happening to him.
GEJ has to make his own bed, but must be ready to lie on it.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
maclatunji: GEJ is not a very astute politician.
you may be right.his politics is actually strange,but he hasnt broken any laws or the nigerian constitution as far as the pdp convention,pdp BOT issues or the legitimacy of his presidency is concerned.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
999_666:
it is you and the whole SW that need help. I wouldn't be surprise if Obj switches camp tomorow, afterall awolowo did it. It seems the vice of betrayer was passed down by their father oduduwa.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by 999666: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: it is you and the whole SW that need help. I wouldn't be surprise if Obj switches camp tomorow, afterall awolowo did it. It seems the vice of betrayer was passed down by their father oduduwa.
Drunkard.......Daft
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2012
999_666:
Drunkard.......Daft
this your repeatitive line of insult shows you have nothing reasonable to contribute to this thread.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by 999666: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2012
chima12: this your repeatitive line of insult shows you have nothing reasonable to contribute to this thread.
And what do you have to contribute apart from your bigotry and bitterness? I have already stated my opinion. Sucks to be you
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
999_666: And what do you have to contribute apart from your bigotry and bitterness? I have already stated my opinion. Sucks to be you
who is bitter here if not you and your bigoted,hypocritic ACN SW yoruba people.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Onlytruth(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
All political godfathers in Nigeria, DIE BY FIRE! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!! AMEN! cool cool cool
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by 999666: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
chima12: who is bitter here if not you and your bigoted,hypocritic ACN SW yoruba people.
Sucks to be you
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by 999666: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
Onlytruth: All political godfathers in Nigeria, DIE BY FIRE! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!! AMEN! cool cool cool
AMEN. The earlier they leave the scene (forced out/death) the better. We must look to protect our future, not just for ourselves but for our children too.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by lateef4me(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2012
GEJ has every right,legally and constitutional to seek second term in office but the guy has not declared so please let's give him benefit of the doubt.
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by lateef4me(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2012
All political godfathers in Nigeria, DIE BY FIRE! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!! AMEN!   

This your prayer includes the death of Tinubu if answered.Believe me,you don't want to incur the wrath of some people who see Tinubu as their god......
Re: Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2012
Did GEJ force OBJ out of BOT seat ? If he did, I will say, bravo!!!

OBJ needs to remove himself from all political dynamics in this country and stay off like IBB and Buhari. We need fresh air

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Trailer Driver Jailed For Driving Against Traffic / Ekweremadu’s Proposal To Break Up Nigeria / Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.