Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:28 AM

Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (20450 Views)

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by honeric01(m): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2012
He's untop of the situation, how many died between saturday and monday?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by REVOLUTNIS: 2:30am On Apr 10, 2012
These bombings should convince the outside world that northern Nigerian Muslims
Are terrorists, and should be treated as terrorists. Imagine that none of their leaders
Both imams, sultan and politicians, has ever come up openly to condemned the attacks
And back it with a strong convincing action.
They will not do it because they are the ones behind it by using it for their political
Campaigns and indirect attack on the south. Every one knows that what is happening in Mali will
Soon play itself in Nigeria and will be more disastrous even the northerners will won’t stand it.
GOD WILL KEEP PUNISHING AND IMPOVERISHING THEM FOR EVER, AMEN.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by mamagee3(f): 2:41am On Apr 10, 2012
Time to stop these bomb operating scums. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by CyberG: 4:49am On Apr 10, 2012
I see people castigating SR, then attacking anyone that thinks Joodfu<k Jonadense is the MOST useless thing ever called "President". Well, June is here shortly and it is sad that all most people will offer is RIP to the victims as the Nigerian government has not solved ANY problem since Jonnadense. So, what record has he got to suggest his stoopid utterances will NOT send more people to their untimely death? SR has a TRACK RECORD. BH sure has a track record of violence and destruction. Will Jonadum and his group of NL clown supporters, inept aides and compromised forces be proved right in June? I think we just have to wait and see but I advise people living in those areas to relocate. When they relocate however, they are coming to the SW and while they are well hosted, they would soon start causing more troubles and claiming the land as that of their ancestors! Oh well... tongue
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by juman(m): 6:09am On Apr 10, 2012
Giving date of june was just reassurance to the south korean investors that there will be peace in the country encouraging them to come to nigeria to invest.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by bros856: 7:12am On Apr 10, 2012
Boko Haram hear me out, You have done nothing to government since you start Bombing or are you epople senseless. Boko Haram if you feel you are strong stop cordinating cheap attack on innocent and helpless Nigerians people and claim you are attacking GEJ's Government, tell me how it affect's goverment in Nigeria When they don't care about the people. Stop the attack because the people dying on your attack everyday have no name written anyway in Nigeria so it's a wasted effort all along so why not stop. There is no impact.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2012
emiye: Many of the responses here, shows the Political disease most Nigerians are suffering from, it is "Stockholm syndrome"

Spot on.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by publisher(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2012
emiye: Many of the responses here, shows the Political disease most Nigerians are suffering from, it is "Stockholm syndrome"

From the little i know 'Stockholm Syndrome' suggests a scenario where victims become attracted or attached to their captors/oppressors. From what i see here,many ACN,CPC and anti GEJ individuals are indirectly falling in love with Boko Haram; because BH's activities seem to assist in making GEJ look bad. These people 'indirectly' celebrate any successful terrorist attack cos it gives them an opportunity to insult and call their president names like 'retardeen' n'll. And whenever govt forces record successes in gunning down sect members,these people ignore such stories. GEJ's opponents are the ones suffering from 'Stockholm syndrome'.
@Gbawe,being elaborate in written English doesnt equate to making sense. Why i dont criticize leaders like GEJ is cos,NO ONE has offered any concrete useful suggestions to how best to curb BH. All they say is 'divide Nigeria',kill all Northern muslims','arrest El rufai,IBB,Buhari etc'. No real president takes actions based on sentiments alone,thats suicidal. Yes,we may all know(or have an idea of) who BH sponsors are but without concrete evidence there's nothing anyone can do.
We all know who killed Dele Giwa,but do we have proof?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Akshow: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2012
jmaine:

No you are, cos you have been blind and deaf so far as regards the recent successful onslaught of the security outfit in hounding them . .also lately, good citizens of some northern states are beginning to help in tracking down their hiding cells . . .

You need to quit wearing your blindfolds and stuffing your ears to encouraging reports as regards the boko menace . . .
Abeg stop typin blindly infront of ur computa n wake up 2 d reality of ur unfit security n inept president.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2012
Akshow: Abeg stop typin blindly infront of ur computa n wake up 2 d reality of ur unfit security n inept president.

Bros abeg quiet there . . .quit your attempts in roping me into your feast of undue cynism . . .is your type that chooses to hate even when there are clear efforts made by the security officials to stem their tide . . .You all need to sheath your overdue and unnecessary bitterness, Quit being blindfolded and ear stuffed to seeing or hearing progress . . . Doom and gloom is what your likes feast upon which is quite absurd . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by putro(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2012
what do you expect from a stupid man other than a stupid statement and a stupid judgement. Had we not all become a fool to have allowed this jonamugu to lead us. By 2015 this man would have led us to our destruction, bet me.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by putro(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2012
Abeg jonathan need the boko haram distraction to be busy doing nothing. If there are no boko haram how would we know how grossly incompetent he is. I just pray he foolishly listen to words of the wiseman that sovereign national conference is the way out. and nigerian should pray that God should preserve the lives of the likes of wole soyinka till when he would listen and i pray listen soon too.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by putro(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2012
jmaine: lazy story from the usual sahara suspects . .i can even cook up something better and more credible . .who doesn't know that their recent silence could either mean they are being restricted cos of the recent brutal clampdown on their cells or they are hibernating and planning for something big . .Either way. . .the security agencies should as usual try to nip them in the bud or mitigate their damage potential . . .
cook up your own, don't condemn the good work of a fellow man. S R continue with your good work
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2012
So once you don't support Jonathan method of handling issues and manners of speaking on issues that ordinarily by virtue of his position should have the deepest knowledge, but rather talks casually and off-handed ...you automatically becomes a B-Haram Sympathizer?

Nairaland sha!!!

When Bola Ige casually gave a fixed date of when Nigerians will enjoy light, many people with deep knowledge of the rot in PHCN told him to keep quiet and stop uttering such.

...even the Americans were cautious in giving a terminal date of leaving Iraq...and when they eventually did...we all witnessed a surge in violence.

From antecedence...its always known that once you give specific date...your antagonists will ensure they rub mud in your face on that day.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by oiseworld: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
juman: Giving date of june was just reassurance to the south korean investors that there will be peace in the country encouraging them to come to nigeria to invest.

just imagine ohhh! Most of tyese nairalanders are unemployed or probanly looking for another job, but are here castigating and insulting the presidents comment to foreign investors.
Nobody blames ladies for their makeups and effort at looking beautiful, jist to attract a guy.
No one talks guys down for lying and making effort to impress a lady. Every body at one time or the other tries by going out of our way to impress to get one thing or the other.
But GEJ should get crusified by his own people for tring to invite foreign investors and get his youth employed. Or what where you expecting him to say. "that Nigeria is not safe for business and therefore please don't come and put your money in". like someone said above, you just want the president to look bad. SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
putro: cook up your own, don't condemn the good work of a fellow man. S R continue with your good work

Step aside friend . .lest you get burnt in a verbal inferno . .you have being forgiven . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by forkadict(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
Beaf:

What do you plan to do next? Build a shrine to worship boko haram?
Everyone can feel your pulse and understand that you are driven by a bizarre thirst for doom, gloom, bad news and a gutter itch to insult the President.

Such behaviour is expected from NURTW types who fight openly in the streets. In your case, you pretend to be educated, but you deceive only your kind.

Gbawe, are you a member of boko haram?

Listen up Beef.

As much as i can not independently verify the authenticity of the article yet and as much as i try to refrain from hurling insults at people, I must say that you are a big nuisance not only on NL but to all sensible and well meaning nigerians. You are one of the lowest people i know on nairaland. please note that the purpose of this piece of mine is not to take sides with Gbawe. far from it but i feel an overwhelming urge to give you a piece of my mind.

Every single post of yours on NL makes me sick to my stomach. i don't know of anyone, dead or alive (with the exception of GEJ) that i feel so much loathe and contempt for. You strike me as a downright stooopid and immature psychophant with an extremely eroded morals. It might be ok to be one's supporter even perhaps a hard core supporter but one should put in some honor in the quest. One should be able to tell when the hero has made mistakes or is even incompetent and profess same with tact. But in your case, GEJ is ALWAYS right even when 90% of nigerians know otherwise. To you GEJ is the wises and most purposeful leader naija has ever had even though his confused state and incompetence stink to high heavens.

In responding to the said article you started straight away by attacking the poster. To me,that is immaturity at its highest. i expected you to attack the content of the article and if truly GEJ has done somethings that we dont know (which i doubt cos i am resident in naija and i see these stuffs going on), you are to highlight such measures. If you've got stats, then quote them. It is only confused and clueless arguers that attack their opponents rather than the issue or the topic at hand. Which is what exactly you did here.

I am of the opinion that you feel GEJ is on top of the situation regarding Boko Haram right? Do you know that all those 100 plus Okada riders that were killed in Kaduna a few days ago and also thousands of people that have been killed in the past are humans just like you? Some even have dependents. Have you asked yourself, what will the fates of their dependants will be now that their bread winners are no more? And to further compound these issues, what crimes have they committed to deserve such sudden, untimely and gruesome deaths? Only that they happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. AQnd after each attack, you come on here to defend your idi.otic boss? have you got a conscience at all? Every time you type the rubbish you usually post defending your boss on NL do you feel 100% clean and free?

It is my prayer that a loved one of yours or even you too will be as unfortunate as the victims and will find yourself at the venue of Boko Haram's subsequent attacks. but i dont pray for your death, I only pray that you will have your both arms and legs amputated afterward. Maybe you'll then be able to fully appreciate how grave and how real BH threat is to us nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by forkadict(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2012
mama-gee:
Time to stop these bomb operating scums. angry angry angry angry angry

Oh! So youve finally woken up from your sleep and you feel its; just time to stop them. FYI, the time to have stopped them was like 3 or 4 yrs ago when the bombings spiraled out of control.

By the way, who will help us stop them? The same dense, id.iotic, confused, cluless and corrupt Presido that people call Jonathan? SMH
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by forkadict(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
putro: what do you expect from a stupid man other than a stupid statement and a stupid judgement. Had we not all become a fool to have allowed this jonamugu to lead us. By 2015 this man would have led us to our destruction, bet me.

God forbid!

My prayer isnt that he shouldnt lead us till 2015. The prevailing situation suggests he most likely will. Unless something drastic happens. My biggest fear is that come 2015, nigerians should remember all the atrocities he committed and all the good things he refused to do and emphatically deny him the presidency. Nigerians are unarguably the most sentimental and most gullible creation on earth.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by lacasa: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2012
REVOLUTNIS: These bombings should convince the outside world that northern Nigerian Muslims
Are terrorists, and should be treated as terrorists. Imagine that none of their leaders
Both imams, sultan and politicians, has ever come up openly to condemned the attacks
And back it with a strong convincing action.
They will not do it because they are the ones behind it by using it for their political
Campaigns and indirect attack on the south. Every one knows that what is happening in Mali will
Soon play itself in Nigeria and will be more disastrous even the northerners will won’t stand it.
GOD WILL KEEP PUNISHING AND IMPOVERISHING THEM FOR EVER, AMEN.

When northerners, mostly muslims av suffered the most casualties then ur ranting here is absurd to say d least.
And, 2ndly, do u reside in Mars? Who hasn't condemned these bombings, from d sultan to the JNI to the speaker of the house of Reps to every sane human being be it north south east or west.

I guess u a "Fisherman" as welllllll. Typical!!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2012

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
greateros:

. . .though tens of thousands soldiers assail you on every side, You will not be afraid!

You are like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever you do will prosper!

My brother, Thank you for your kind prayers and the same to you. I only want these emotional and sentimental reprobates to answer me one question. Why is Governor Shettima walking around free as a bird when Kabiru Sokoto, the man who planned the massacre of scores of Nigerians, was arrested in his official Governors lodge? Is that they way to end Boko haram in 10 years let alone by June i.e two months away?

What has GEJ done here , when we all know the sponsors of Boko haram are free and functional, if not told a bare-faced lie in Korea that will surely come to bite him in the azz? Is this how to end Boko Haram? I.e hound the replaceable street-level combatants (many ready to die anyway) while ignoring the sponsors who make sure the terror machine is well-sponsored and effectively 'lubricated'? I tire for my fellow so-called 'educated' Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by oiseworld: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2012
fork adict:

God forbid!

My prayer isnt that he shouldnt lead us till 2015. The prevailing situation suggests he most likely will. Unless something drastic happens. My biggest fear is that come 2015, nigerians should remember all the atrocities he committed and all the good things he refused to do and emphatically deny him the presidency. Nigerians are unarguably the most sentimental and most gullible creation on earth.

"unless some thing drastic happens"
what do you mean by the above. Drastic like how? Give us examples of drastic.
Now get it into your head that if anything drastic or negative happens to the president then boko haram has succeded. Then thee blood of thoisands that died whold be on the head of all those after any kind of drastic change..

Secondly, come 2015 lets see what our politicians have to offer, before we vote in goodluck the second time. Because his first coming exposed who the enermies of the country are. Till then stup'id or not, he was the best option then.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by oiseworld: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
@greateros,
i didn't see ur post before my last comment may be i would have wrtten something else.

May your curses return back to you in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by honeric01(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2012
oiseworld: @greateros,
i didn't see ur post before my last comment may be i would have wrtten something else.

May your curses return back to you in Jesus Name. Amen.

Oh, so now you're afraid? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by oiseworld: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2012
honeric01:

Oh, so now you're afraid? grin grin grin grin grin grin

afraid of what
What does something else mean to you? You are funny !! The hediot is too blind, to have started raining insult, oviously he didn't read and understand my comments.
And i repeat, that nigeria would not come to a stand still economically because of boko haram. Take it or leave it.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by honeric01(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
oiseworld:
afraid of what
What does something else mean to you? You are funny !! The hediot is too blind, to have started raining insult, oviously he didn't read and understand my comments.
And i repeat, that nigeria would not come to a stand still economically because of boko haram. Take it or leave it.

Come to stand still? Iraq and Afghanistan aren't in standstill yet, but can you live or wish to live in these countries?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by forkadict(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
oiseworld:

"unless some thing drastic happens"
what do you mean by the above. Drastic like how? Give us examples of drastic.
Now get it into your head that if anything drastic or negative happens to the president then boko haram has succeded. Then thee blood of thoisands that died whold be on the head of all those after any kind of drastic change..

Secondly, come 2015 lets see what our politicians have to offer, before we vote in goodluck the second time. Because his first coming exposed who the enermies of the country are. Till then stup'id or not, he was the best option then.

Who is this one? "If anything drastic or negative happens to the president then Boko |Haram has succeeded. Then the blood of thoisands that died would be on the head of all those after anykind of drastic change' So in your words, let nothing drastic or negative happen to the president even though he is obviously overwhelmed, clueless and confused by the security challenges facing us but let BOKO HARAM continue slaughtering nigerians en mass then Boko haram hasn't succeeded? so on whose head will the millions of people they have slughtered be? Are you joking? With people's lives? Even if you are not you must be mean, wicked and evil.

Here is my opinion. Let something (whatever it is) drastic happen that will prevent us from seeing 2015 with Jona as our leader if that will put an end to the shedding of blood of just one more nigerian.

By the way let me ask you this, What makes you feel you deserve to live while those that get wasted by Boko haram for committing no crime at all other than being governed by a Lilly livered, confused and clueless president who can not stop Boko haram get killed? Do you think you are better than all of them? My prayer is that something big and tempting (maybe a contract) will take you to abuja from wherever you are and you will fall a casualty to Boko haram's attack there. But I don't pray that you die, but that you should lose your both arms and legs in the attack. Maybe then, you'll appreciate how grave and real the Boko haram threat is to us as nigerians.

I have a feeling that most of those foooools that come here to proclaim Jonathan's cpability to tackle BH have not fallen victims either directly or indirectly. so they do not feel any form of empathy or compassion for those who have. So the only WAY FOR THEM TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF DANGER WE FACE IS FOR THEM TO FALL VICTIMS. Simple and straight forward.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by oiseworld: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2012
fork addict, my condolense to you and your family and any who had lost someone in the boko bombings.

It wasn't jonathan who spoilt the system, it was your boko friends, for over 35 years you people took turns to ravage the country and destroy the system. Now you want an over night turn aroud for nigeria, you wnt it shap shap,quick quick,now now. You see how frustrated you are!!! Let your boko friends continue to kill themselves and destroy their community. They would not get power either by crook or crank.lol! We are wiser now. And the country must go on. If you like go and DIE.

HEDIOTTTT!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
greateros:

IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU ARE PAID TO DO? VERBALLY BURNING & TARNISHING PEOPLE WHO REFUSED TO BE BRAIN WASHED BY YOU. . .

I never knew i had the power to brainwash fools like you . .Guess you are one of the paid dogs whose only commission is to stir gloom and doom for the orgassmic pleasures of your vile masters and lords

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari / Angry Nasarawa Workers Block Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.