Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (20490 Views)

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
jmaine:

Now gist me . .what were you saying again undecided . . . .

In an attempt to join the groups of empty headed GEJ supporters, you have lost your sanity, my bro.

But keep it up, beaf soon will throw biscuit crump your way. What an elder sees while sitting down, a child cannot see even on the highest mountain.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Katsumoto: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

You are too old to lie so freely, sir. What are the insults Obama and Cameron are receiving?

One great thing you can give to the British is that they are very highly civilised. As corrupt as David Camerons govt is, the people do no debase themselves by resorting to gutter words and tactics like some of you desperate losers in Nigeria. Neither do they resort to the bestiality of killing the innocent in the ghoulish belief that blood spilling, anything goes, lying politics is something to be hugged and cuddled like you pathetic losers in Nigeria.

Whatever you do, do not besmirch the culture's of the US and the UK when trying to justify the bestial and primitive behaviour of your political bedfellows. Culture is a primary reason those countries are developed, while the bloodlusting bestiality and primitive outlook of your bedfellows is the reason Nigeria is under-developed and sinking.

A cursory look through the websites of most respected media houses such as CNN, BBC, etc will answer that question let alone right wing websites in the US and left wing sites in the UK.

As for the second bolded, do you care to elucidate further? I am curious to learn of this corruption. Perhaps I have not been following the news.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

You are too old to lie so freely, sir. What are the insults Obama and Cameron are receiving?

One great thing you can give to the British is that they are very highly civilised. As corrupt as David Camerons govt is, the people do no debase themselves by resorting to gutter words and tactics like some of you desperate losers in Nigeria. Neither do they resort to the bestiality of killing the innocent in the ghoulish belief that blood spilling, anything goes, lying politics is something to be hugged and cuddled like you pathetic losers in Nigeria.

Whatever you do, do not besmirch the culture's of the US and the UK when trying to justify the bestial and primitive behaviour of your political bedfellows. Culture is a primary reason those countries are developed, while the bloodlusting bestiality and primitive outlook of your bedfellows is the reason Nigeria is under-developed and sinking.

Time magazine editor-at-large Mark Halperin said President Barack Obama was being “kind of a dick” during Thursday’s live Morning Joe show on MSNBC.

Another one below

A day after he told reporters that President Barack Obama can take his decision not to endorse anyone in the race for Rhode Island governor and “shove it,” the Democratic candidate for the post said he has no regrets about his remarks.

Shove it means Shove it up your asss

Egbon mi razist, US is not like the hypocritical world you have made yourself king of in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
^
Do those things sound remotely like the id!otic and rascist things you say?
Just admit it that you guys are gutter bred.

Katsumoto:

So basically, most Nigerians should be dead before the agenda delivers?

The fact of the matter is that GEJ is either complicit in these attacks for personal gain or he lacks the cojones (balls) and competence to deal with BH. He has stated in the past that his administration is aware of the sponsors. That begs the question, why has he not arrested the sponsors? If he has no proof/evidence to effect arrest, why make such a naive statement. To compound the matter further, he stated that the attacks would be over by June.

The simple answer is that, GEJ, like his predecessors, are only interested in power for self-interest. They have no idea what it is to lead, develop vision, and implement. Nigeria requires a leader with balls who can implement drastic but required change. Yaradua was accused of being slow but even that appears to be progress when you compare it to the regression that Nigeria has been expressing since last year.

No doubt the menace of Boko Haram is political but it requires decisive, swift, and bold action and not the 'lets hope they get tired' strategy.

Can you suggest such a strategy? That strategy must take note of the politics of oil blocks (especially which licenses are expiring between 2016 and 2018 ); the makeup of customs and excise, the CBN, printing and minting, agric, police, sharia, abysmal poverty in the core-North (and the corruption that makes it a weapon), unbelievable treachery from ACN, breakaway yearnings in the SE/SS, an equitable citizen-state contract, pathetic levels of ignorance in the streets, the Nigerian love of shouting before thinking etc etc.

Anything short of the above is merely the usual loud, cheap talk that we Nigerians have accepted as our culture.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
Edited
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

In an attempt to join the groups of empty headed GEJ supporters, you have lost your sanity, my bro.

But keep it up, beaf soon will throw biscuit crump your way. What an elder sees while sitting down, a child cannot see even on the highest mountain.

What else ? I won't go back and forth with you . . . . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
jmaine:

What else ? I won't go back and forth with you . . . . . . .

You were not supposed to. Omoluabi do not go back and forth with their elder.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You were not supposed to. Omoluabi do not go back and forth with their elder.

Okay, Noticed . . . .Now please step aside . . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
^
Nice! Lol! grin

Katsumoto:

A cursory look through the websites of most respected media houses such as CNN, BBC, etc will answer that question let alone right wing websites in the US and left wing sites in the UK.

As for the second bolded, do you care to elucidate further? I am curious to learn of this corruption. Perhaps I have not been following the news.

You mean extremist websites like the tea parties etc? Wetin man no go hear? shocked
Is your dream to emulate right wing politicians? Next thing, you would begin to justify the KKK - thats exactly who many people here sound anyway.

Dude, if you do not know about the corruption in the UK, from the Rupert Mudoch saga to bribes to see Cameron to sales of brownfield sites, NHS etc; then I give up. I would normally expect much more from you.
Perhaps, the British are expected to be hauling racsist insults at David Camerons village for many of us Nigerians to understand. They are simply highly civilised and choose cerebral ways to deal with their stuff, whereas we choose animal instincts.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Katsumoto: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf: ^
Do those things sound remotely like the id!otic and rascist things you say?
Just admit it that you guys are gutter bred.

Can you suggest such a strategy? That strategy must take note of the politics of oil blocks (especially which licenses are expiring between 2016 and 2018 ); the makeup of customs and excise, the CBN, printing and minting, agric, police, sharia, abysmal poverty in the core-North (and the corruption that makes it a weapon), unbelievable treachery from ACN, breakaway yearnings in the SE/SS, an equitable citizen-state contract, pathetic levels of ignorance in the streets, the Nigerian love of shouting before thinking etc etc.

Anything short of the above is merely the usual loud, cheap talk that we Nigerians have accepted as our culture.

Arresting and arraigning corrupt and murderous individuals requires no strategy, it only requires that you are bold, brave, and above all - not corrupt.

You listed several irrelevant factors that are intended to befuddle the debate. For instance, what has the printing and minting of notes and coins got to do with BK? Its like inviting Bernanke to the war room when trying to strangle Al qaeda.

The president of Nigeria has incredible powers at his disposal should he wish to use them but I suspect GEJ is incapable of action because he doesn't have the balls to take on the 'big' boys and he has benefited from the wicked and decadent politics which has over-powered Nigeria.

If GEJ had the balls of Abacha, BK wouldn't last 2 days.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
You mean extremist websites like the tea parties etc? Wetin man no go hear? shocked
Is your dream to emulate right wing politicians? Next thing, you would begin to justify the KKK - thats exactly who many people here sound anyway..

A democratic gover told Obama to "shove it "

A time magazine editor told him he was "kind of a dick"

So what more insult does he need as a President?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by philip0906(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
Nice! Lol! grin

Is your dream to emulate right wing politicians? Next thing, you would begin to justify the KKK - thats exactly who many people here sound anyway.

Dude, if you do not know about the corruption in the UK, from the Rupert Mudoch saga to bribes to see Cameron to sales of brownfield sites, NHS etc; then I give up. I would normally expect much more from you.
Perhaps, the British are expected to be hauling racsist insults at David Camerons village for many of us Nigerians to understand. They are simply highly civilised and choose cerebral ways to deal with their stuff, whereas we choose animal instincts.
dimwit stop deceiving urself. . .u want 2 tell us dat westerners do not throw jibes/insults @ their leaders? who r u fooling trying 2 act like u don't know? but let me help u. . .Take a stroll on yahoonews.com/co.uk now and read comments posted by users and u'll know we've been fair 2 ur lameduck paymaster
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
Eziachi:
I my opinion, I don't understand your attack on Gbawe, instead, I think you and others owes him an undiluted apology.
Why? Because the guy last month published what he read from SR warning about a dangerous month of June promised by the Boko Haram group to prove Pres. Jonathan wrong, who for some insane reasoning promised to end Boko Haram with weeks in June.

Now that June is here, Boko Haram seems has kept to their words with devastating effect. Jonathan? he is nowhere to be seen with his prophetic June deadline and he was rather in Brazil enjoying himself with his travelling cronies or did he think that there is 70 days in the month May before June comes?

How can some of you be following politicians blindly when the truth is there in your faces just because of some tribal/sectional loyalty to people that doesn't care about your welfare, let alone your very existence?

This is exactly the same mind set of most northerners had when their kinsmen were calling the shot for 35 years. Tell them that Nigeria is burning, they will disagree and tell you that snow is falling in Katsina, all because of some misguided tribal loyalty. Now, its disheartening seeing the so-called educated and wise southerners doing exactly the same blinded loyalty. The salt of a real man is to admit that he got it wrong this time.
Odi kwa Egwu!!

God bless you and your entire family ojare. May your household always know prosperity. It is always pleasant to see Nairalanders still able to tell the truth we can all see but many are too afraid to voice. This is what they have always done i.e attack the messenger vacuously and lie through their teeth. Can you not see how many times above Jmaine repeated that GEJ has spent one year in 4 when every knows that is deceitful revisionism because GEJ has been substantive President for over two years. That is the weird reasoning, pathetic excuse-making, celebration of mediocrity and exaltation of failure every member of BEAF (Brotherhood exalting abysmal failure) is cursed with.

The reason they continue to have a problem with me is because I cause them sleepness nights with my accurate prediction, using common logic, politically sophisticated folks use worldwide when assessing the capability and likely outcome of electing certain candidates to very important office. I have nto said anything upright and respected Nigerians have not warned about GEJ before the election. Do some wonder why the likes of Achebe, Soyinka, Falana, Col.Umar, Balarabe Musa et al gave GEJ a wide berth?

If you employ a Chef to build a house, rejecting advise not to do so, and the house then collapses, why not be a man and accept blame for your idiocy instead of attacking those who warned you about the consequences of your action?

I predicted precisely , before the elections, what a GEJ Presidency would portend for Nigeria. That every prediction is now coming to pass is what annoys some to the bottom of their hateful soul. Please be my guest and check the archives.

I predicted Boko Haram would metamorphose into what it is today and that GEJ will be absolutely helpess to protect Nigerians, via extreme compromise stemming from accepting a 'poisoned chalice that means he can never move decisively against his fellow "owners of Nigeria" who are the sponsors of Boko Haram.

I stated boldly that corruption will be extremely rampant under GEJ because one does not need to be Einstein to know that the most corrupt in tha land, uniting behind GEJ so unanimously before the election, must have recognised Jonathan as a "kindred spirit".

I said all the promises in the power sector would amount to nothing and talks will move on to be about "cabals" and "sabotage".

I even stated without equivocation, the type of President GEJ would be given that his appointment to very key positions showed he is toeing the old discredited path of those who are clueless with power yet seek it for the sake of it alone. I made it crystal clear corruption will be terrible under GEJ because, for example, Adoke Bello is Aondoakaa on steroids !!!! I said GEJ was courting a security headache, that will come back to haunt him, appointing the likes of Ringim and Haliru Mohammed out of political expediency.

My brother, I stated many things precisely coming to pass now. This is the problem for those who cannot be men and accept that we all live and die by decisions we take. Those who are a disgrace to manhood can simply not accept that I am right and they are wrong. Instead, they childishly resort to personal attacks, market-women gossip, crass revisionism and following others around with the bad belle of those intellectually bested by other but without the grace to accept such and move on. Look at all the attacks against my person here by little children who will do everything but admit I tell the truth as a Nigerian simply annoyed with the pathetic quality of leadership now sinking the entire Nation, belonging to all of us, fast.

The clowns know themselves and are in this thread. I have never shifted position but they do so more than an ashawo changes customer on a Saturday night. Check the archives and you will not that I predicted that the so-called "transformation" team would be one of mediiocrity given how GEJ had sold Nigeria out via IOU's ,to assist his desperate lust for power, he intended to pay back with important Government positions . The usual fools, and they are here, ranted as usual that we are enemies of progress and that a truly transformational team awaits. When the useless list came out and I was vindicated, they changed tact to begin making excuses that the "constitution" limited the appointment GEJ could make !!!!! Such is their shameless lack of ability to be men and own their utterances and stances. It is therefore no surprise they are again displaying the cowardice and lack of 'cojones' that mark them out as vacuous empty barrels and weaklings only able to attack the messenger while ignoring the 100% truthful message.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Katsumoto: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2012

Beaf,

When did CNN become an extremist website? No need to link me to the KKK; I clearly stated CNN, BBC, in my post. Perhaps I haven't checked CNN in a few hours and it might have become an extremist site.

The Rupert Murdoch saga was/is a Labour episode.

In a civilized country such as the UK, Cameron would have been out of the job if there was any link between him and any corruption.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
philip0906:
dimwit stop deceiving urself. . .u want 2 tell us dat westerners do not throw jibes/insults @ their leaders? who r u fooling trying 2 act like u don't know? but let me help u. . .Take a stroll on yahoonews.com/co.uk now and read comments posted by users and u'll know we've been fair 2 ur lameduck paymaster

He's trying to tell us that G W Bush was never insulted.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

Beaf,

When did CNN become an extremist website? No need to link me to the KKK; I clearly stated CNN, BBC, in my post. Perhaps I haven't checked CNN in a few hours and it might have become an extremist site.

The Rupert Murdoch saga was/is a Labour episode.

In a civilized country such as the UK, Cameron would have been out of the job if there was any link between him and any corruption.

MSNBC is the most liberal station in the US. A democrat governor was the one who even insulted Obama yet as part of the revisionist we find a way to link to KKK
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Thank you Ojare. Jmaine, erstwhile respected by many, has become a leading member of BEAF i.e[b] Botherhood exalting abysmal mediocrity.[/b] They can say what they want about me but they know I do not shift my stance or move the goalpost as they do shamefully. They state one thing today and others state their opposing opinion. When others are then proven right, they are only able to throw childish tantrums like those never taught how to be men and to act like okurun gidi-gidi.

Like I said, earlier This is about lack of 'cojones' as Katsumoto put it. Own your utterances and stance like a real man even if future outcomes leaves you feeling 'owned'. That is what these clown cannot do. There is certainly more in stock for them as GEJ continues to do what is mediocre records indicates he will always do i.e fail. Impossible to get water out of a stone.

Ileke Idi, jo mu omo ilu eh pada lo si ile fun iwosan . Oro okurin naa ti su mi. grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Thank you Ojare. Jmaine, erstwhile respected by many, has become a leading member of BEAF i.e Botherhood exalting abysmal mediocrity. They can say what they want abut me but they know I do not shift my stance or move the goalpost as they do shamefully. They state one thing today and others state their opposing opinion. When others are then proven right, they are only able to throw childish tantrums like those never taught how to be men and to act like okurun gidi-gidi. Like I said, earlier This is about lack of 'cojones' as Katsumoto put it. Own your utterances and stance like a real man whatever future outcome.

Ileke Idi, jo mu omo ilu eh pada lo si ile fun iwosan . Oro okurin na ti su mi. grin grin grin

Ol Boy, forget all this your tory . . .Jmaine no send any person and i no need any person blessing,accolade or respect to be me at any giving point in time . . .I make my stand clear and move on . . .

Like i said earlier. . .I stand by my "posts" on this thread . . .guess you flipped pass that as well . .

The earlier you get this the better . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Thank you Ojare. Jmaine, erstwhile respected by many, has become a leading member of BEAF i.e[b] Botherhood exalting abysmal mediocrity.[/b] They can say what they want about me but they know I do not shift my stance or move the goalpost as they do shamefully. They state one thing today and others state their opposing opinion. When others are then proven right, they are only able to throw childish tantrums like those never taught how to be men and to act like okurun gidi-gidi.

Like I said, earlier This is about lack of 'cojones' as Katsumoto put it. Own your utterances and stance like a real man even if future outcomes leaves you feeling 'owned'. That is what these clown cannot do. There is certainly more in stock for them as GEJ continues to do what is mediocre records indicates he will always do i.e fail. Impossible to get water out of a stone.

Ileke Idi, jo mu omo ilu eh pada lo si ile fun iwosan . Oro okurin naa ti su mi. grin grin grin

Ko n se omo Ilu nitori olorun. as if we don't have pretenders on NL.

Se eyin na ri aigbofa or ekt bear ki won post bi pe won ko ni opolo?

E fisile, ebi lo n pa. Na hunger dey make crayfish bend o.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Eziachi: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Like I said before, you knew nothing about the West, because if you do you won't ask the above question. I don't live in America but ask those that do to explain to you persons/institutions like Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, The Tea Party, Fox News, you might learn one of few thing about what insulting a leader means.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

Arresting and arraigning corrupt and murderous individuals requires no strategy, it only requires that you are bold, brave, and above all - not corrupt.

You listed several irrelevant factors that are intended to befuddle the debate. For instance, what has the printing and minting of notes and coins got to do with BK? Its like inviting Bernanke to the war room when trying to strangle Al qaeda.

The president of Nigeria has incredible powers at his disposal should he wish to use them but I suspect GEJ is incapable of action because he doesn't have the balls to take on the 'big' boys and he has benefited from the wicked and decadent politics which has over-powered Nigeria.

If GEJ had the balls of Abacha, BK wouldn't last 2 days.

Precisely. Succinct truth some will never accept. What marks GEJ fans on NL as distinctly dishonourable is that they vehemently and emotionally take positions surely doomed to be discredited because it is predicated foolishly and sentimentally on some magical ability they forcefully want to wish upon a man who has never shown, even remotely, the talent to excel as an administrator.

When GEJ then stinks up the joint, as some of us predicts he will, we quickly become the target of those who simply cannot separate emotion from an ability to admit , like men, that they were wrong and others called it correctly. The issue here is simple. GEJ made his pledge and Boko Haram made theirs. Unfortunately, and as has characterised the GEJ Presidency, it is Jonathan who is found wanting again as the purveyor of empty promises to the detriment of innocent Nigerian lives. There really is not much room for egotistic debate here and it can only be the lack of manly honour I speak of making some continue to talk here. The President failed and Nigerians paid for this failure with there lives. Simple.

Did many of us, for example, and the NL archives bear this out, not say that corruption will be rampant under GEJ given that the most hideously corrupt Nigerians and destructive AGIPs all united for project GEJ? Now that this has come to pass, those without 'cojones' cannot simply accept the truthfulness of the past utterances of others. Instead they bring in talks of "hating" the President as if some of us are losers like them keen to personalise everything . They would rather, like market women, hurl abuse and attack others childishly instead of admitting , by commission or omission, to serious errors of judgement even a child should not be guilty of. The only option, for those lacking manly principles and demeanour, is to attack others than accept they have been wrong too many times than is possible to count.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Chyz2: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jonathan has 10 days left to end boko haram like he said he would do, coolJonathan has 10 days left to end boko haram like he said he would do,
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Eziachi: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
God willing, may I not be a supporter of any politician, let alone the Nigerian ones, but that doesn't prevent one calling a spade a spade.
It might surprise some of you self-made GEJ supporters that those you think that hates Jonathan may be his actual real friends and will like him to succeed, and not you praise singers.
Your best friend will always tell you when you are wrong, no matter how bad it sounds, but your worst enemy will tell without any emotion that people float when they jump into an ocean, telling you what you prefer to hear instead of what you suppose to hear.
How can even the most least intelligent person, open his mouth and promise a date to end terrorism? This people don't have barracks or command and control centre, that you can pinpoint and destroy tomorrow. Anybody can become one of them without warning tomorrow and they are driven by ideology rather than greed, which normally in Nigeria way, they will throw their ill-gotten money on the greed and it disappear like MEND, but this people are different.

Ideological propelled problems are very difficult to tackle and you need a very articulate and upright leader to handle it and Jonathan, by just his body language and even his manner of speaking left you with no doubt that he is totally clueless.
And its not his fault, because leaders are born, not made by several strokes of luck and misfortune of others and then a leader appeared.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by nduchucks: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
I believe everyone but Beaf can see that emperor beaf has no clothes on. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by sheyguy: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
Gbawe, i think u now see even more clearly, why i choose to regard some group of posters as 'the irredeemables'. They think say na by gra gra but . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Dede1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
Anybody who tends to blame GEJ for matured lack of effort against terrorism does not understand the manner of ideologically driven terrorist and Nigeria is a piece of joke. However, the GEJ should be sternly castigated for among other things, the sacking of Ogbonnaya Onovo and Emma Ihienacho as effort with misguided priority.

How could GEJ attempt to tackle terrorism when Nigeria has no iota of system or process on the ground to detect such heinous motives or signs under his nose talk less from faraway in Maiduguri or Nembe while sitting in Abuja? What the hell do you people think Nigeria is all about, a country?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 12:32am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ko n se omo Ilu nitori olorun. as if we don't have pretenders on NL.

Se eyin na ri aigbofa or ekt bear ki won post bi pe won ko ni opolo?

E fisile, ebi lo n pa. Na hunger dey make crayfish bend o.

Just as I suspected. To be honest, I don't have time for those without anything between their legs to the extent they indulge in shameful deceit, multiple ID's and lies about their origin. The mods know who the real men are with how they can tell those genuinely devoid of mischief. The guy stunk as an "Ekiti man" because ko si Ekute ti o le so pe Ologbo ni gbogbo awon ore owun. fake Ogbeni "Ekiti" stunk with how Awon ore eh ni awon ti won so pe eje Yoruba o ja si nkankan. In whic world is a black man happy to run around, in a pack, with those who recommend his kind are only fit for the gas chamber?

Is it ever possible for any genuinely proud, intelligent and upright black man to be friends with the neigbourhood white supremacist to the extent his only buddies are those who are racist and prejudicial against his own brothers? I think, when that happens, most would be wise enough to know they are dealing with a fake "black man" who is caucasian and has painted his face charcoal.

Same as most folks here discern what is obvious and see through the shallow ruse of Ogbeni who claims to be from Ekiti but is curiously happy to never feel insulted when his ancestry, ethnic group and lineage is insulted on Nairaland. In fact his best pals and allies here are the biggest culprits who malign his supposed ethnic group, administrators and region, with nauseating bigotry, every single day !!!. Instead, his worst venom is reserved for his so-called kinsmen , who act with decorum and are never guilty of ethnic slurs , while he cavorts shamelessly with those who shout "Yoruba blood is not worth a dime" and others who focus malevolently on his region 24/7. The total absence of instinct , that should automatically kick in, to defend the honour of one's ethnic origin, race, children, wives, culture, parents etc is the undeniable sign of deceit and treachery.

Nairaland is simply a haven for so many troubled weaklings and deceitful souls who don't appreciate how their lack of real-life fulfilment is so obvious in their writings. No genuine Yoruba person, for example, would find it expedient to be pals with those who say "Yoruba blood is cheap" while they hate and hound , with a palpable passion, other detribalised Yorubas, who never attack other ethnic groups . Jmaine is simply imploding due to the carefully cratfed deciet he did not know is unsustainable because of how his automatic and atypical reaction betray his shallow deception. Indeed we see hints of this with his fastidious passion for repetitively tedious font codings , that must bore most normal folks, just to make his posts stand out.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 1:25am On Jun 21, 2012
Gbawe:

Just as I suspected. To be honest, I don't have time for those without anything between their legs to the extent they indulge in shameful deceit, multiple ID's and lies about their origin. The mods know who the real men are with how they can tell those genuinely devoid of mischief. The guy stunk as an "Ekiti man" because ko si Ekute ti o le so pe Ologbo ni gbogbo awon ore owun. fake Ogbeni "Ekiti" stunk with how Awon ore eh ni awon ti won so pe eje Yoruba o ja si nkankan. In whic world is a black man happy to run around, in a pack, with those who recommend his kind are only fit for the gas chamber?

Is it ever possible for any genuinely proud, intelligent and upright black man to be friends with the neigbourhood white supremacist to the extent his only buddies are those who are racist and prejudicial against his own brothers? I think, when that happens, most would be wise enough to know they are dealing with a fake "black man" who is caucasian and has painted his face charcoal.

Same as most folks here discern what is obvious and see through the shallow ruse of Ogbeni who claims to be from Ekiti but is curiously happy to never feel insulted when his ancestry, ethnic group and lineage is insulted on Nairaland. In fact his best pals and allies here are the biggest culprits who malign his supposed ethnic group, administrators and region, with nauseating bigotry, every single day !!!. Instead, his worst venom is reserved for his so-called kinsmen , who act with decorum and are never guilty of ethnic slurs , while he cackles with those who shout "Yoruba blood is not worth a dime".

Nairaland is simply a haven for so many troubled weaklings and deceitful souls who don't appreciate how their lack of real-life fulfilment is so obvious in their writings. No genuine Yoruba person, for example, would find it expedient to be pals with those who say "Yoruba blood is cheap" while they hate and hound , with a palpable passion, other detribalised Yorubas, who never attack other ethnic groups . Jmaine is simply imploding due to the carefully cratfed deciet. Indeed we see hints of this with his fastidious passion for repetitively tedious font codings , that must bore most normal folks, just to make his posts stand out.

Grubby - Buffon - Always - Whining - Exponentially ===> GBAWE,

Damn !!! Your becoming sillier than i thought with each post . . .Simply because i don't engage in your[b] tribal - ACN E-stunts [/b]means am not Yoruba grin ( Pathetic display) . . So in your constricted system, ratification of my Yoruba root, implies that i must support the ACN cause and your hate filled sessions and campaigns . . . . . .

How ediotic and foolish could you get in always trying to use ethnic sentiments as a blackmail tool . . . You are sinking shallower in your bigoted stunts . . .

You see how your revealing your true self . . .With your warped reasoning,am beginning to feel you stealthily engage in those bloody Yoruba - Igbo E - wars in consonance with my sister Ileke who sadly i don't give a damn about despite sharing the same State of Origin . . You heard me right, coming from the same region doesn't mean i must share in your idiopathic tendencies . .

Playing the junk tribal card has always fallen flat with me . .Your new hero can attest to that . . . .It also goes to show, how petty you think,reason and what really drives your mission on this forum . . .

Gbawe, Sheath your tribal foolishness . . . It doesn't pay, so stop wearing it as an armor . . . .

Your inapt post is sadly lacking and inefficient in validating my Ekiti blood . . .There is no point crying over it grin . . .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 21, 2012
jmaine:

Grubby - Buffon - Always - Whining - Exponentially ===> GBAWE,

Damn !!! Your becoming sillier than i thought with each post . . .Simply because i don't engage in your[b] tribal - ACN E-stunts [/b]means am not Yoruba grin ( Pathetic display) . . So in your constricted system, ratification of my Yoruba root, implies that i must support the ACN cause and your hate filled sessions and campaigns . . . . . .

How ediotic and foolish could you get in always trying to use ethnic sentiments as a blackmail tool . . . You are sinking shallower in your bigoted stunts . . .

[size=14pt]You see how your revealing your true self . . .With your warped reasoning,am beginning to feel you stealthily engage in those bloody Yoruba - Igbo E - wars in consonance with my sister Ileke who sadly i don't give a damn about despite sharing the same State of Origin . . You heard me right, coming from the same region doesn't mean i must share in your idiopathic tendencies . .
[/size]
Playing the junk tribal card has always fallen flat with me . .Your new hero can attest to that . . . .It also goes to show, how petty you think,reason and what really drives your mission on this forum . . .

Gbawe, Sheath your tribal foolishness . . . It doesn't pay, so stop wearing it as an armor . . . .

Your inapt post is sadly lacking and inefficient in validating my Ekiti blood . . .There is no point crying over it grin . . .

Sweety, I don't think you know where your father is really from. Point well and point straight.

Your silly attempt to catch biscuit crumbs that Beaf throws at you is not typical of an Ekiti person. . . . out of all three of you imbeciles, you're the one with the lowest cognitive faculty. Keep trying.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 2:03am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Sweety, I don't think you know where your father is really from. Point well and point straight.

Your silly attempt to catch biscuit crumbs that Beaf throws at you is not typical of an Ekiti person. . . . out of all three of you imbeciles, you're the one with the lowest cognitive faculty. Keep trying.

The shining light of Ekiti State . . .Your IQ level is well documented . . .now stroll out while i wait for your fellow tribalistic Ninja . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 21, 2012
Gbawe:

Same as most folks here discern what is obvious and see through the shallow ruse of Ogbeni who claims to be from Ekiti but is curiously happy to never feel insulted when his ancestry, ethnic group and lineage is insulted on Nairaland. In fact his best pals and allies here are the biggest culprits who malign his supposed ethnic group, administrators and region, with nauseating bigotry, every single day !!!. Instead, his worst venom is reserved for his so-called kinsmen , who act with decorum and are never guilty of ethnic slurs , while he cavorts shamelessly with those who shout "Yoruba blood is not worth a dime" and others who focus malevolently on his region 24/7. The total absence of instinct , that should automatically kick in, to defend the honour of one's ethnic origin, race, children, wives, culture, parents etc is the undeniable sign of deceit and treachery.

Nairaland is simply a haven for so many troubled weaklings and deceitful souls who don't appreciate how their lack of real-life fulfilment is so obvious in their writings. No genuine Yoruba person, for example, would find it expedient to be pals with those who say "Yoruba blood is cheap" while they hate and hound , with a palpable passion, other detribalised Yorubas, who never attack other ethnic groups . Jmaine is simply imploding due to the carefully cratfed deciet he did not know is unsustainable because of how his automatic and atypical reaction betray his shallow deception. Indeed we see hints of this with his fastidious passion for repetitively tedious font codings , that must bore most normal folks, just to make his posts stand out.

And the funny thing about the slowpoke is that he hardly makes sense with his supportive posts.

Please do not mention his state of origin again. The hunger that his making him bend will hopefully lead him to his father's village, somewhere outside of Ekiti.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 21, 2012
jmaine:

The shining light of Ekiti State . . .Your IQ level is well documented . . .now stroll out while i wait for your fellow tribalistic Ninja . . .

I love how this rolls. . . . beaf licks GEJ's azz, you in turn lick Beaf's azz. I'm sure that PointB comes somewhere inbetween.

I'm a tribalist, true. At least I don't hide behind politics and political statement like your oga, who likes to turn Nigerian into anything Yoruba VS GEJ. The ACN that you're blastering about, who first called it a "Yoruba" party? Ogbeni, I see that you're smoking your fresh fart cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Sacks Commissioners / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) / Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.