Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,967 members, 7,946,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (149033 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 9:38am On May 15, 2009
Wetin dey happen 2day nw?Where is everybody.Abi all of una don get letter finish?Well,I still dey here o!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 9:44am On May 15, 2009
@easyT; men i dey here too, how is ur morning coming, keep ur hopes high
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 9:52am On May 15, 2009
hi guys,
pls do kp calm cheesy ur med IV's.com

i jst noticed that i av not responded 2 ds post.
onDcrox:

@jisola mar,was beginin to wonder if any chic (HENS) no go follow us stom ejeba,"like say me sef don reciev IV",were u run go sef abi u don enter big boyz league?
Oga Ondcrox,i take an exception to d language in bold angry Ahan! & sir,wot is d big boys league? dont worry,u med IV dot com,too!

@Opensesame,
pls do kp us posted as to au it goes on mon. au many of u ad d med tests @ Freeman aus yday?
were u able 2 locate freeman aus easily? i'm not very familiar wt marina/cms.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:22am On May 15, 2009
@ easy T and pepperyboy I am still waitin. Have not heard anything yet. Its not easy waiting. Pls house anyone with info should pls pass it on cos it helps a lot.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 10:37am On May 15, 2009
Jisola Mar:

@Opensesame,
pls do kp us posted as to au it goes on mon. au many of u ad d med tests @ Freeman aus yday?
were u able 2 locate freeman aus easily? i'm not very familiar wt marina/cms.
Sure I will. We were supposed to be three, but only two of us showed up.
Freeman house is pretty much at Ajele Bus stop, walkin distance from Biggs. Very easy to locate.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2009
I am still walking by undying faith that the job is mine.I refuse to retreat in my faith declaration as faith always works.Even though I am yet 2 receive my IV,I see myself everyday in ELV.I have gone 2 far 2 be discouraged.My LORD Jesus told me I'll have whatever I say.
@ all expectant,the job is ours in Jesus Name! Did I hear you say Amen?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by jibzgal: 12:55pm On May 15, 2009
hello house,

A big congratulations for those that got their med mails, am sure u guys are breathing normally now.

opensesame, tanx a lot o, like u're the only one that likes me on this thread, d others will be dealt with when we get to edjeba, and i don't make empty threats  smiley

just spoke with my SRD coordinator now, even though i promised myself i wasnt going to call him again till i get my meD IV. Well, he said another batch will be out next week and that we should relax.

Amstill waiting too, and i know we'll get there.

one luv!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 2:58pm On May 15, 2009
@All,,,,, I didnt abandon the thread, just that today is day two of my medical
@All still expecting pls calm down because of ur BP,, they will send ur mail say monday nextweek cos medical, sincerely i am praying for all still especting not just mouth. I love you
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 5:26pm On May 15, 2009
@jisola mar,was only trying to say if there were no girls in the hawz,and also big boys league refers to those with medical IV like openseseme,otr and co.Pls no hard feelings.

Hopefuls just put your minds on tuesday or wednessday next week.From trend analysis.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onyeka80: 6:49pm On May 15, 2009
cheesy
I luv this thread! the the like of opene, otr and co it's been very interesting and informative.
Congrats 2 those that have gotten their Med IV's and 4 those of us like me still, "Your Expectation will nt be cut Short.
Believe when i say Next week is our week, IN JESUS NAME.
we'll all meet @ Edjeba 4 real.
just relax thru the weekend. u'll need it 4 d excitment of next week.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by mcgboye(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2009
hey all, i've missed a lot. never mind, too much work.
openesesame et al, what can i say?
congratulations!!!
u guys sure deserve it.

ALL THE BEST
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 7:16pm On May 15, 2009
Thanks everyone for being there. I say a big Amen to all the faith declarations of the hopefuls.

I also believe next week is our week. God set it all up. His timing is never wrong.

Have a blessed weekend y'all.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 10qGod(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2009
Hey, first time in the house.but following every min religiously. waiting for med IV as well. Osinwata, opensesame @all, thanks for your support, @all those waiting, chill, we will all get our med IV's. congrats 2 those that have IV's thus far. thanx 4 preparing d way 4 those to receive soon(including me). God bless u all
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 7:39pm On May 16, 2009
Just checked to see how my brothers and sisters are doing
This is the family i have now
Love u all
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 11:49pm On May 16, 2009
wondaful weekend to yall on this thread am signing off for the day
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 6:54pm On May 17, 2009
H E L L O ! )[size=16pt])[/size][size=24pt])[/size][size=32pt])[/size][size=40pt])[/size]
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 8:59am On May 18, 2009
oops, r we still in d wkend mode?
it's another wk & we r in for pleasant surprises IJN (amen)
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 9:56am On May 18, 2009
goodddddddddddmorning NIGERIA!!! its a great morning dont u think, hope all had a splendid week and r all fired up for the week. @Jisola Mar am good to go and eagerly waiting for THE pleasant suprise, have a lovely day
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:05am On May 18, 2009
What a weekend with man utd winning the League. Back to the real world, pls house anyone with useful info should pls pass it own cos this waiting fever is really killing. I pray and believe this week is going to be our week especially for us yet to get our med ivs. We will get our med ivs this week. Amen to that.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:50am On May 18, 2009
@cheksa : u still dey our league of extraordinary medical hopeful gentlemen(LXMHG). we are all waiting. meanwhile, i will call my SRD cordinator today lets say in an hour to find out wat the situation is,
@edoblakky were are u on dis fine day.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:58am On May 18, 2009
@pepperyboy I'm still waitin. Pls do keep us inform after ur call. If I may ask, did you do ur SRD in warri? Thanks a lot for the attempt
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 12:07pm On May 18, 2009
@ pepperyboy, I" cool 2day.Thanx 4 always remembering me. May GOD remember you this week 4 your medical IV in Jesus Name! I called my coordinators last week but both of them told me 2 exercise patience as another batch would be out this week. So I dey wait.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 12:20pm On May 18, 2009
i guess we all had a wondaful wkend, to med IV hopeful, I guess they send d IV every tuesday so 2moro is ur day in the name of JESUS.

To those who have had their medicals, what was the response and the next expectation now? When is likely to be the resumption date for this year batch? As I hav been saying, I really wished they could fast track things for one.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 1:36pm On May 18, 2009
@pepperyboy any word from your coordinator?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2009
Hi all, i had a lovely weekend crowned with a sweet season for Manchester United.
@ Edoblakky and Pepperboy how far? anything yet?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 3:33pm On May 18, 2009
guys ma SRD cordinator didnt pick ma calls. wonder y, cos i havent called him in a while. well lets see how tommorow goes cos today is gone.
@wumwum007 were hav u been all day, hope u r good.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2009
@pepperyboy, dont mind me, i have been so busy in the office.
How is your end?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 6:06pm On May 18, 2009
Heyo guyz wats poppin, sorry o i had problems accesing the internet over here
u know now (naija).

@Easy T i read EECE not Geology. @judeoyas yes i did mine (SRD) in PH on the 20th, part of the team that left 10k as u rightly said. dont i know u?

@all still expectin God is not asleep, good news is on d way.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 9:11pm On May 18, 2009
hi house. got my letter for meds. av been out of town hence no internet service. all those waiting for meds should just take it easy. they will soon call you
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 10:57pm On May 18, 2009
Hello house, posts on this thread are not as regular as they used to be,

For those still waiting for Medicals, keep ur hopes alive, keep praying,

@BOSON congrats on ur medical letter success

Please does anyone have any authentic information on when the SITP will start, ??

1luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 7:04am On May 19, 2009
Good morning house. Congratulations Boson! when did you receive the IV? how about your friend
you talked about the other time; has he received his?

The rest of us still expectant, let's stand still and see the salvation of God. He has already done it.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 8:48am On May 19, 2009
I am still with this house,,,, just that my internet time is out and will pay soon, Still praying 4 all Hopeful

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.