Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,070 members, 7,931,684 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:45 AM

Study In Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Canada (14188 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Health Profesional Living Or Studying In Canada. / I Have Gotten A Full Time Job In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Canada by home1986: 12:39am On Mar 17, 2008
Delta thanks but will the infoz be included in my questionaire form while my Work Certificate will be seperate inform of a document, Last question
Re: Study In Canada by stello(f): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
on my own part i want to live and work in canada. i started the visa processing on line.but i got to the part where i was asked to pay about 300$ through telegraphic transfer.i did not go further cos i was a bit skeptical.
can the house pls.tell me if its a genuine move
thanks
stello
Re: Study In Canada by stello(f): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Study In Canada by Delta007(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2008
stello:

on my own part i want to live and work in canada. i started the visa processing on line.but i got to the part where i was asked to pay about 300$ through telegraphic transfer.i did not go further because i was a bit skeptical.
can the house please.tell me if its a genuine move
thanks
stello
Which site is that? I'm guessing it's a fraudulent or 3rd party site. I wont advise you to go that route.

@home1986, I believe the forms only ask you to state your intention. SO make sure u mention that u intend to go study and come back because of <state your reason>; no extra story. You may be asked to elaborate during your interview. Goodluck.
Re: Study In Canada by burnin: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2008
Delta, I just applied for a study permit but I cannot pay the fees for the school yet until I have registered. Will the fact that I have not paid the fees be a problem? BTW The funds are available.
Re: Study In Canada by aydewale: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2008
Hi, I am a young Nigerian lawyer under 30. By the grace of God, I have a good job and I earn around 3 million a year. I also have very good grades from Uni and Law school. I got admission and full scholarship to study in a Canadian Uni. By that very fact, I require a study permit and I need assistance in that regard.What are my chances and what do I need to do to get it right? Please help. Ultimately it is God.
Re: Study In Canada by aydewale: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2008
Hi, I am a young Nigerian lawyer under 30. By the grace of God, I have a good job and I earn around 3 million a year. I also have very good grades from Uni and Law school. I got admission and full scholarship to study in a Canadian Uni. By that very fact, I require a study permit and I need assistance in that regard. What can I do to get it right? Please help
Re: Study In Canada by Delta007(m): 12:38am On Apr 21, 2008
aydewale:

Hi, I am a young Nigerian lawyer under 30. By the grace of God, I have a good job and I earn around 3 million a year. I also have very good grades from Uni and Law school. I got admission and full scholarship to study in a Canadian Uni. By that very fact, I require a study permit and I need assistance in that regard. What can I do to get it right? Please help
Haha. . .no offence but no one really cares if u are a lawyer under 5 undecided Anyway, you'd have to apply for a visa in Lagos. Visit the Canadian embassy and book an appointment, collect the forms, and subit all required documents. If u go for your interview and start spewing gibberish like "i'm a young Nigerian lawyer blah blah blah, na u go close embassy that day. Goodluck!

burnin:

Delta, I just applied for a study permit but I cannot pay the fees for the school yet until I have registered. Will the fact that I have not paid the fees be a problem? BTW The funds are available.

See my reply in the other thread. It shouldnt affect your application.
Re: Study In Canada by peace5050: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2008
delta007 shuuu , u knw just spare this lawyer at all . haaaaa i beg make u small smallooo , them fit give the guy coz him na lwayer nah . infact if embassy just see him dressing them go just give am the visa once .
Re: Study In Canada by raptors28: 10:55pm On May 03, 2008
What would you consider as strong ties to your country? I don apply for visa twice and dem bounce me, said I couldn’t convince em that I’ll return after the program and that I was not a bonafide student.
Re: Study In Canada by home1986: 10:59am On May 12, 2008
Hello delta, some said i need a Police Clearance report to be included in the Visa application, please is it tru, ppl are always discouraging at times u know but i wana gain experience from peeps like u, please help.
Re: Study In Canada by Delta007(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2008
home1986:

Hello delta, some said i need a Police Clearance report to be included in the Visa application, please is it tru, people are always discouraging at times u know but i wana gain experience from peeps like u, please help.
Yes, you need a police report. Go to CID headquarters in Alagbon. . .u shud be able to get one for less than N10k and they'd issue it to u same day or next day. I must also inform you that regardless of what I or anyone says, you owe it to yourself to get the most current info and submit the proper document. So I'd advise you go to the embassy and get the application form which will outline all necessary documents you need.
Re: Study In Canada by akinwumi84: 5:19am On May 13, 2008
Hello Delta! please what are the processes involve in obtaining an international passport i need it urgently

Thanks
Re: Study In Canada by riche007(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2008
x
Re: Study In Canada by Delta007(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2008
akinwumi84:

Hello Delta! please what are the processes involve in obtaining an international passport i need it urgently

Thanks

I'm not an Immigration officer. However, you need to go to an Immigration office and make an application. Dont pay those hoodlums at the door that would promise u "heaven and earth hookups". Naija passport is the least of your worries cos it's the easiest travel document to get on earth (in Nigeria).
Re: Study In Canada by tony23: 6:00pm On May 14, 2008
Hi everybody,am new here also and i want to relocate to canada,how do i go abut it or is there any easy way to go?

thanks all
Re: Study In Canada by home1986: 4:19pm On May 22, 2008
Hello Delta,

Can you please tell me the best bank to purchase a Bank draft for Visa fee to canada and the amount i need to get it please, or anyone who has bought it before should please advise, Thanks
Re: Study In Canada by home1986: 4:22pm On May 22, 2008
Hello Delta,

Can you please tell me the best bank to purchase a Bank draft for Visa fee to canada and the amount i need to get it please, or anyone who has bought it before should please advise and also do anyone know how many days it takes to process Visa application in canada, Got some news about getting it 2 weeks and some times 1 month and sometimes 1 week, is this for real coz i saw it on the immigration website that its 30 working days, , Thanks
Re: Study In Canada by aydewale: 8:33pm On May 22, 2008
Please do not go ahead this way. the Canadian embassy is very strict. Please print out the forms from the internet and read and follow all instructions strictly.
Re: Study In Canada by Delta007(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2008
home1986:

Hello Delta,

Can you please tell me the best bank to purchase a Bank draft for Visa fee to canada and the amount i need to get it please, or anyone who has bought it before should please advise and also do anyone know how many days it takes to process Visa application in canada, Got some news about getting it 2 weeks and some times 1 month and sometimes 1 week, is this for real because i saw it on the immigration website that its 30 working days, , Thanks
Home1986, I dont know which bank drafts they now accept. I understand they dont accept alot of Nigerian drafts cos of fraud. Your best bet is to go to the embassy, get the forms and follow the instructions. If u have any questions, then u can come here and ask them.
Re: Study In Canada by koncerned: 12:11am On May 29, 2008
is delta a visa travel agent?
Re: Study In Canada by Delta007(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2008
koncerned:

is delta a visa travel agent?
I'm not a "Visa travel agent". . .I doubt there's any travel agent that can guarantee u a Visa (except in Nigeria where everything is possible). I'm just a forumer here giving people tips.
Re: Study In Canada by tjadeba(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2008
@ delta,
thanks for your information on issues concerning immigration to Canada,
i have just been offered admission to a university in Vancouver with a partial scholarship valued up 40% of the whole tuition but its subject to paying the tuition deposit of $250 over the next 30 days.i want to know if the Canadian immigration wont have reservations about my age for an undergraduate studies as i am over 28 and for some periods i was out of academice until two years ago.generally i want to know my chances of success
Re: Study In Canada by home1986: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
i tink lot of ppl r stuck waitin 4 canadian embasy for result, na wa o why is it takin long then, i sent my aplication on 30th of may and they got bak to me on within 2 weeks and 5 days wit my package includin a deficiency sheet sayin my aplication has not been processed due to my bank draft which was for 15k instead of 14k and i shud adjust it and send it bak to them if i wud stil like to continue wit my application.i did and avnt heard bak.hmm
Re: Study In Canada by home1986: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2008
am stil waitin on them til dis moment, but they shud try 2 consider that d skul start date is so close and they shud atend to us atleast, do anyone av an idea of flight cost and where to book atleast we both av fait n we need to make lil plans, tink we shud av a conference chat to share ideas and help ourselves, we r both frm same fada land and we shud help our selves, my email is abewonder2002@yahoo.com
wich is also my chat ID, am always online
Re: Study In Canada by syba(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
Studying in canada is not a Big deal but the problem is, are you ready to pay for the school bills?
Re: Study In Canada by Ezinwannem: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2008
actually, itz a big deal to study in Canada and the problem aint paying da skool fees cuz anyone not financially stable wouldnt be plan to study in Canada. Rather, getting a visa is da problem tongue
Re: Study In Canada by cjay00: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ Delta, what do u think will be my primary fears at the canadian embassy, @ 25 do u think i have a chance,
Re: Study In Canada by cjay00: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ Delta, what do u think will be my primary fears at the canadian embassy, @ 25 do u think i stand a chance for undergraduate studies in canada, University of Regina where I have been granted admission for computer science
Re: Study In Canada by igbogolo: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2008
CJAO 00
the opdds are stacked high against you. At 25 you may not be able to satisfy the visa officer that you are going to study. what have you been doing since??
Re: Study In Canada by igbogolo: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2008
@CJAO 00
the opdds are stacked high against you. At 25 you may not be able to satisfy the visa officer that you are going to study. what have you been doing since?? At 25 most people have graduated or about to graduate from the university. you must come up with a very very very convincing reason why you have not completed your undergradaute study in Nigeria not to talk of canada
Re: Study In Canada by johnndu: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2008
Hello Guys,

Please i am interested? How do i get their visa?

Johnndubuisi@ymail.com

(1) (2) (3)

The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? / Mini-Truck Carrying Diesel Falls On CMS Bridge, Spills Content / Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.