Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,070 members, 7,931,679 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

Study In Canada - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Canada (14187 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Health Profesional Living Or Studying In Canada. / I Have Gotten A Full Time Job In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3)

Re: Study In Canada by rurffy: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2008
well i tot about canada . until i got admission in uk . southampton solent university.
Re: Study In Canada by kingsolve(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
It's been enlightening finding this thread. I applied for a study visa in Canada. I submitted my application 16th of september. My admission letter reads that I resume 2nd of January next year. I have not heard from the embassy since. I am so trusting God for favour and quick response. I really would love to meet and talk with the people on this thread seeing you all have been here couple of years before me. I'd love to hear your story and advices, how did you pull through this phase I'm in?
Re: Study In Canada by ifegy: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
kingsolve: It's been enlightening finding this thread. I applied for a study visa in Canada. I submitted my application 16th of september. My admission letter reads that I resume 2nd of January next year. I have not heard from the embassy since. I am so trusting God for favour and quick response. I really would love to meet and talk with the people on this thread seeing you all have been here couple of years before me. I'd love to hear your story and advices, how did you pull through this phase I'm in?

Ask on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/434

(1) (2) (3)

The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? / Mini-Truck Carrying Diesel Falls On CMS Bridge, Spills Content / Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.