Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,435 members, 7,950,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Seriously Contemplating A Divorce - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seriously Contemplating A Divorce (25360 Views)

Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Chuks84(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
queensmith: @Chucks Feel pity for yourself. The problem is most men here believe they speak for men around the world. Actually they don't. Like i keep repeating, many men care love unconditionally and fully respect their wives. Save the pity for the women breaking their arms and legs for the abusive husband.

Only foolish men hate the idea of feminism. Its about time you all realise we are equal and were not placed on earth to take bull crap from men! There is no reason a woman needs to take abuse from her husband, absolutely none! And men like you try to keep women in bondage by making them think they need to serve a man with all the energy they have, for what exactly? Trade in your sanity, dignity esteem and pride for an illusion? That does nobody any good.

Maybe the women here are all in hopeless marriages but times have changed, they don't need to put up with it. If no one will say it i will. It's a shame people reason in this way, at the same time it's fantastic some of us realise how things should be!
Like I said, you are just a selfish person. Did the poster say her husband was physically abusive? From the tone of your posts it seems you are a victim of an abusive relationship but that doesn't mean you should go advising ladies to run for the hills when they encounter difficulties. You talk as if men are always at fault while the women are faultless when in truth most men are in emotionally abusive relationships.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
I found this article on Bella Naija, maybe you should read it.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/03/26/the-breaking-point-when-should-you-leave/
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by crackhouse(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
It's for better and for worse. U 've got a problem so deal with it.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
Chuks84: Like I said, you are just a selfish person. Did the poster say her husband was physically abusive? From the tone of your posts it seems you are a victim of an abusive relationship but that doesn't mean you should go advising ladies to run for the hills when they encounter difficulties. You talk as if men are always at fault while the women are faultless when in truth most men are in emotionally abusive relationships.

Nigerians dont even know what abusive is, since its blended in with thier everyday lives. Did somebody tell you physical abuse is the only form that hurts?
Why are you shivering in your panties at my advise? Are you scared of your partner reading the truths about people like you? Are you afraid of being a better person?

You need serious help if you think abuse is justified...EVER! There is no reason to abuse someone! Whatever that person does! You cannot exonorate the mans behavior! So since the wife is now upset is she allowed to abuse her husband? Can we call it reason for the wife to rain insults on him morning and night? Please get over yourself! You treat people the way you want to be treated! Women are not doormats! Mshew
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by taryour(f): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
Op stay with ur husband oo,if not for anytin but for ur kids,if u leave hom ur kids wunt forgive u. U are warned
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by neyostica: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
taryour: Op stay with ur husband oo,if not for anytin but for ur kids,if u leave hom ur kids wunt forgive u. U are warned
weldone, iwo gbe ko ni tire, unlike some, anyway are u single?
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by taryour(f): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
neyostica:
weldone, iwo gbe ko ni tire, unlike some, anyway are u single?

single bawo,i get husband n pikin
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by neyostica: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
taryour:

single bawo,i get husband n pikin

oga o, u get sis by chance?
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
queensmith:

Only foolish men hate the idea of feminism. Its about time you all realise we are equal and were not placed on earth to take bull crap from men! There is no reason a woman needs to take abuse from her husband, absolutely none! And men like you try to keep women in bondage by making them think they need to serve a man with all the energy they have, for what exactly? Trade in your sanity, dignity esteem and pride for an illusion? That does nobody any good.

Maybe the women here are all in hopeless marriages but times have changed, they don't need to put up with it. If no one will say it i will. It's a shame people reason in this way, at the same time it's fantastic some of us realise how things should be!

Equal with whom? A cat ? A dog ? Abi whom? See all this oyibo women o. Even the Caucasian woman won't utter such rubbish. U are a helper. Until u start paying groom price, producing se.m.en or urinating straight grin then we will talk.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gaggi:

Equal with whom? A cat ? A dog ? Abi whom? See all this oyibo women o. Even the Caucasian woman won't utter such rubbish. U are a helper. Until u start paying groom price, producing se.m.en or urinating straight grin then we will talk.
Hahahaha, Gaggi ur fada.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by chuks841: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
queensmith:

Nigerians dont even know what abusive is, since its blended in with thier everyday lives. Did somebody tell you physical abuse is the only form that hurts?
Why are you shivering in your panties at my advise? Are you scared of your partner reading the truths about people like you? Are you afraid of being a better person?

You need serious help if you think abuse is justified...EVER! There is no reason to abuse someone! Whatever that person does! You cannot exonorate the mans behavior! So since the wife is now upset is she allowed to abuse her husband? Can we call it reason for the wife to rain insults on him morning and night? Please get over yourself! You treat people the way you want to be treated! Women are not doormats! Mcshew
You can rant all you want but the fact remains that you are a bitter shell of a woman who probably has no one to love so you've decided to take it out on men. You can keep on deluding yourself that women are equal to men, keep on deceiving yourself that no abuse is acceptable, continue living in that false bubble of a life you've created for yourself, just remember that there is a clear difference between fantasy and reality. wake up!
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Tgirl4real(f): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
Thread is becoming seriously derailed. Even some don dey use am toast cool
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: Thread is becoming seriously derailed. Even some don dey use am toast cool

Let it be. Na una dey criticize GEJ and now u are flexing muscle on NL.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by shemy: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
My Dear, so many talks from left and right, it is now left for you to seive through and apply wisdom and think the best for your self. You can still bring back your husband to yourself, how
1)PYHSICALLY[/color]- Just like one of the post, use this opportunity of kids being on holiday to bring back light into your marriage, send them to a relative. I will share things i do with you:
(1)always send text messages of how you cherish and love to him everyday he is at work (2) Buy post it( the small jotter that sticks), write a short love note to him and paste on his steering wheel every morning before he gets into his car.(3) Once in a while , i take time to write an email message to him, you can write about how you people met, the good times shared together, picture how and when he proposed to you, tell him things and times that bring joy to him, if you can post some pictures better. (3) Work on your self, your hairdo, your shoes and other things he complains about (4
) try and get some sex film and learn new things, encourage him to teach you what he wants. more tips later
[color=#770077]SPIRITUALLY
: Make sure you pray for him always, Speak the word of God into his food as you prepare the food, Speak to his cloths as you wash them or in his wardrobe, Speak the word of God round your home and your matrimonial bed, When you two are eating , atimes be silent and pray. Lastly, this i do very well, when the two are one, during intimacy,pray whatever you want and wish because then your souls are tied together and your are one. I pray you get something good out of all these.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
chuks84.1:
You can rant all you want but the fact remains that you are a bitter shell of a woman who probably has no one to love so you've decided to take it out on men. You can keep on deluding yourself that women are equal to men, keep on deceiving yourself that no abuse is acceptable, continue living in that false bubble of a life you've created for yourself, just remember that there is a clear difference between fantasy and reality. wake up!

Abuse is acceptable? I'm sure thats what most men here think, anyways that is why i'm here. To try and teach civilisation to you monkeys.
I will try my best but i make no promises, soo long as women realise this before they marry the likes of you!
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by nwanioma(f): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
shemy: My Dear, so many talks from left and right, it is now left for you to seive through and apply wisdom and think the best for your self. You can still bring back your husband to yourself, how
1)PYHSICALLY[/color]- Just like one of the post, use this opportunity of kids being on holiday to bring back light into your marriage, send them to a relative. I will share things i do with you:
(1)always send text messages of how you cherish and love to him everyday he is at work (2) Buy post it( the small jotter that sticks), write a short love note to him and paste on his steering wheel every morning before he gets into his car.(3) Once in a while , i take time to write an email message to him, you can write about how you people met, the good times shared together, picture how and when he proposed to you, tell him things and times that bring joy to him, if you can post some pictures better. (3) Work on your self, your hairdo, your shoes and other things he complains about (4
) try and get some sex film and learn new things, encourage him to teach you what he wants. more tips later
[color=#770077]SPIRITUALLY
: Make sure you pray for him always, Speak the word of God into his food as you prepare the food, Speak to his cloths as you wash them or in his wardrobe, Speak the word of God round your home and your matrimonial bed, When you two are eating , atimes be silent and pray. Lastly, this i do very well, when the two are one, during intimacy,pray whatever you want and wish because then your souls are tied together and your are one. I pray you get something good out of all these.
Interesting post! I wonder how the prayer during sex part would work sha! I think it would distract you from the main event! #justatot
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Chuks84(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
queensmith:

Abuse is acceptable? I'm sure thats what most men here think, anyways that is why i'm here. To try and teach civilisation to you monkeys.
I will try my best but i make no promises, soo long as women realise this before they marry the likes of you!
You keep on harping on the issue of abuse, its seems you ex hubby or boyfriend beat you silly. I don't blame him, he probably couldn't stand your sharp tongue. You talk as if Human beings are perfect, both men and woman suffer varying degrees of abuse in a relationship, the woman attacks the only way she knows how; with her tongue, and the sometimes the man is forced to respond physically. Personally I can't lay my hand on a woman but I understand the rage that might drive a man to resort to physical violence.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by maryini(f): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
It really amazes me that in this day and age MEN still think they are superior to women.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
charles316:

[size=13pt]the only nigerian man that is mad is ur husband. wink[/size]

He is not nigerian( tongue) so try something else, attention seeking f@ggot. Come on go and continue licking your fellow f@ggots anus like you were doing before you stopped to acknowledge my presence by saying hello to me. cheesy
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by dayokanu(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
maryini: It really amazes me that in this day and age MEN still think they are superior to women.

The society as Well as women allude to the fact that they are the inferior sex either overtly or covertly.

Women want some concession based on their sex, they expect a man to open door, allow them sit first, not engage in any struggle with them, attack the man and not expect him to retaliate etc

These are traits shown by inferior classes.

You cant ask me to give you concessions and at the same time claim we are equals.

Its like in a 100m race, you ask me to give you a 40m gap/head start, yet claim we are equal.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
What about some of us that do not believe in equality? You are generalizing you know? Some of us do not believe in it and I don't have issues with those that do otherwise. Don't we deserve concessions?
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Chuks84(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu:

The society as Well as women allude to the fact that they are the inferior sex either overtly or covertly.

Women want some concession based on their sex, they expect a man to open door, allow them sit first, not engage in any struggle with them, attack the man and not expect him to retaliate etc

You cant ask me to give you concessions and at the same time claim we are equals.

Its like in a 100m race, you ask me to give you a 40m gap/head start, yet claim we are equal.
Thanks a lot! You couldn't have said it better. They shout continuously about equality but expect to be treated differently because of their sex.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by armyofone(m): 2:12am On Apr 14, 2012
Gaggi, who told you women can't produce S.emen or urinate straight/standing? which world are you in shocked?
All human beings are born equal. stop making a lady 'subhuman'

Gaggi:

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by dayokanu(m): 2:40am On Apr 14, 2012
jennykadry: What about some of us that do not believe in equality? You are generalizing you know? Some of us do not believe in it and I don't have issues with those that do otherwise. Don't we deserve concessions?

Yeah for those who dont believe in equality, they deserve the concession Definitely.

The post is at the hypocrisy of those who claim equality yet demand certain social concession

If you are equal then you should compete fairly and equally
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 14, 2012
Meaning, I can only contribute if and when I want to not because I have to? Ehn naaaa that means 80-20 does not even apply to me cool

But because of my good heart and church mind, I am willing to do 5-10% grin
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by agiboma(f): 2:48am On Apr 14, 2012
*comes in..looks around,, exits thread real fast* wink wink
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 5:23am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Inferior classes of what? Alien females? You having a laugh mate? And this now gives reason for abuse? Well done dayo.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 5:26am On Apr 14, 2012
maryini: It really amazes me that in this day and age MEN still think they are superior to women.

THese men are animals ,we thank God women have opportunities like never before its now up to us to train our children correctly to make sure they don't grow up thinking they can beat thier wives.
Most of the time it really is women that cause this line of thinking in men.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2012
Chuks84: Thanks a lot! You couldn't have said it better. They shout continuously about equality but expect to be treated differently because of their sex.

Please understand this, you are an animal and need to get in tune with human civilisation. Do not attempt to use futile arguments to back up your nonsense. Are you now trying to say you open doors? Which door do you open? What have you done recently that no woman can do? What have you done that allows you to abuse your wife? Abeg!
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2012
^^Dayo does not support abuse wink Dayo's problem on this forum is chasing women and believing 50-50 exist in marriage. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Do You Think Married Women Should Tender Their Salaries To Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.