Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,481 members, 7,920,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:00 PM

Seriously Contemplating A Divorce - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seriously Contemplating A Divorce (25299 Views)

Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
Kevin_II:
ode you are crying already. if you did not read it how come you knew you are out for me too. just go and change and stop bandying christianity cos you are not one. you are a sad mofo, a confused half brained feminist wannabe who talk thru her anuss all the time

You are still here, you have not retired like your cohorts, backyard-banger!!!! Woman wrapper, you are here exchanging words with another man's wife, while your house boy is banging you and your wifey....lazy arse...
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by coolguy2002: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
hmmmm
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2012
Kevin_II:
queensmith when you are forty five wif 3 kids and looking for a man call me i will come and service you for free

I just lost all respect for you. shocked

queensmith:

Of course! With the 'intelligence' you created the word cretin! Arrow!

With your belligerent, hoodrat lack of humour you missed the joke. grin
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2012
NNEKA2015: i can't take it anymore and neither can he as well.

Have you both already spoken? What has he said?

Just noticing this, im quite curious. If you have both spoken it's obvious you both reached this conclusion. hence his bad attitude?
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2012
Sagamite:

I just lost all respect for you. shocked

I have told you many times to focus on your boyfriend and stop bothering me. I know i'm that gorgeous but your case cannot be helped. Tuttut
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
Sagamite:

falls and dies
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Ignatio(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
I hope the lady that created the topic "28 and desperate for marriage" is reading this.

BTW I can't help but notice that a lot of troubled relationship topics making the front page of recent. We all need to look before we leap.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by KevinII(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2012
ronkebp:

You are still here, you have not retired like your cohorts, backyard-banger!!!! Woman wrapper, you are here exchanging words with another man's wife, while your house boy is banging you and your wifey....lazy arse...
funny, but i forgot to laugh. another man wife ko. so u are even proud you are another man's wife and you wwnat someone else to divorce her own husband okwa e. i said it before that you aare wicked you just confirmed it. ode
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by KevinII(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2012
queensmith:

Have you both already spoken? What has he said?

Just noticing this, im quite curious. If you have both spoken it's obvious you both reached this conclusion. hence his bad attitude?
the dogs are here! sniffing for divorce. gawd. smh
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2012
queensmith:

I have told you many times to focus on your boyfriend and stop bothering me. I know i'm that gorgeous but your case cannot be helped. Tuttut

With your rolls of blubber, you think you are gorgeous.

Kai, abeg make I laugh for a minute.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! Ye! Ye! My belle o, my head o. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by nefertitiram: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
Richvkunt: [/color]

Here We go again.
How did you come to this conclusion?
So apart from being a solicitor ,you are also a psychologist?

Olodo, you no sabi read!

My own 2 cents, divorce is the cowards way out. Eventually you realize it was a dumb move...and then its too late, and anoda woman begins to reap where you sowed...in the end you are alone and miserable and bitter!

As long as there is no violence, ‎​it is to remain there oooo! It is till death does you part. You should be happpy your husband complains, it means a change will satisfy him! So why don't you make those changes?
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by coolguy2002: 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
ok.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by ayanfemy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
I want U to sincerly answer these questions..
1) if u divorce him who will u remarry?
2) who will take custody of ur children?
3) will u move out of d house or he will move out??
4)can u afford d luxuries u r enjoying now?
5) are u d woman he courted and married?
6) are u sure u v nt changed?

As a woman d success of your husband and children lies on your knees.

Look out for an elderly couple in your area befriend d woman and seek for her advice n counsel...

THE GRASS IS NOT GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE...

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2012
obviously your husband isn't happy, i think you should listen to him. you have have been together for 6yrs so you should know how to talk to him, ask him what he wants. treat your husband like a child and you will see things begin to change. men are like kids, when a kid cries, you dare not shout at him otherwise he would cry more, just pet him and make him to stop crying.
NB: I have always said this 'Nairaland is not the best place to seek solution to marriage problems'.because by the time you read and study all the comments in the name of advice(mine included) you will be more confused than before. Are your parents still alive? what about the parents of your husband?, elders, marriage-counsellors, family priests/pastors/imam (if you are religious). What about personal confrontation? you said he doesn't come home until the next morning but i disbelieve that, maybe he did it once or twice.
be a woman my dear, wake him up at night, cry before him, tell him how much you love him, tell him how much the kids love him, ask him to forgive you of any misdeed, ask him the changes he want to see in you, promise him those changes would come, hold him while you say all this, your mid-night tears will arrest his emotion, if he makes love to you after the confrontation then consider your problem solved.
finally, quit thinking about divorce!! remember that thoughts create realities.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Odaka(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2012
U dnt nid 2 be a psychologist 2 predict dat na.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by DeRescue: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
stay with your husband for better for worse.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by agiboma(f): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2012
ayanfemy: I want U to sincerly answer these questions..
1) if u divorce him who will u remarry?
2) who will take custody of ur children?
3) will u move out of d house or he will move out??
4)can u afford d luxuries u r enjoying now?
5) are u d woman he courted and married?
6) are u sure u v nt changed?

As a woman d success of your husband and children lies on your knees.

Look out for an elderly couple in your area befriend d woman and seek for her advice n counsel...

well said
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by iiiyyyk(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
take him to a holiday for about 4 -7 days, you people should stay together happily. during discussions, always bring up issues about when you people started, when the passion was very high. from such discussions in a happy mood, you will definitely find out what he is missing from those old beautiful days.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by greedie1(f): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2012
ayanfemy:
it may be greener, but d water bills will be higher too....

Op, dey ve said it all, u dnt need a divorce, u need to work on ur marriage, on urself.

One mistake some women make in marriage, wen dey r legally married, dey feel dey ve nailed der husbys nd dey stop tryin to be better... Remember ur courtship days? Wen u used to dress to impress him, browse 4 ways to improve ur cookin jst to make him happy, learn all d latest sex styles to ensure ur sex life remains fabulous?? Well go back to those days. nobody said marriage has to be monotonous. Spice urs up nd trust me, u ll come back here wit a different story, a happily-ever-after one.ur husby wants to fix things, or he wouldn't ve bothered to complain. The rest is up to u. Remember dt communication is d key...

Wish u the best
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by emmatok(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2012
NNEKA2015: Have been married for 6 years to a pilot and we have have three kids my marriage isn't working anymore , there is no love or trust in the marriage again, my husband gets angry at the slightest thing i do and then goes out drinking and and doesn't come back to sleep in the house until i have gone to work. He only says he loves me when he wants to sleep with me , he complains about everything from my , shoes ,dress to my hair , my food and now that i am not improving in making love. he showers me with gift once in a while but claims i don't make him happy, undecided undecided undecided i have tried and tried but he is never pleased, I don't want my kids to grow without their father because they are just getting to know him but at the same time i can't take it anymore and neither can he as well. please married or divorced women advice me on what to do i can't concentrate at work , i know he loves me and i feel something for him but i can't continue like this. please i need sincere advice on what to do.

My be there is more to your story.

But from your post, it seems your husband going through hard times somewhere, probably at work.

When a man start drinking unnecessarily and avoiding his wife something is wrong.

If you can't talk to him, you will need a professional marriage counselor to help out.

Do not involve any family member/s for now, they may complicate issues of you.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Onasa22: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
Babygirl, I thank God that quality human beings like Peaceheart, Knowledge4, Ronkebp and others have contributed meaningfully to this thread. Please my dear embrace God more than ever, winners don't quit, majority of those couples you see celebrating yrs of marriage have experienced what you are going through today. Just as salvation is personal so also for your marriage to work out depends on both of you [most especially you because women are the home maker] . Politely draw your husband closer to yourself not minding what must have transpired so that both of you can deliberate on issues that he's complaining about and the way forward. Remember also that no step mother\step father that can take care of the children the way both of you will bring them up and the devil you know is better than the angel out there
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by armyofone(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2012
Nneka nwanem, focus on your self and children. the heartache is not worth it. your children need you.
upgrade your wardrobe and look good for you kiss)
i mean focus on yourself o.
stay strong and be happy.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Apr 13, 2012
Where was I when this topic went viral?
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 12:35am On Apr 13, 2012
Kevin_II:
funny, but i forgot to laugh. another man wife ko. so u are even proud you are another man's wife and you wwnat someone else to divorce her own husband okwa e. i said it before that you aare wicked you just confirmed it. ode

looser still dey reply? han?? Oniranu!!!!! And where on earth did i advice the poster to divorce her husband?.....that your sekpe! that you are drinking has expired....!!! i can see you are in the same shoes as your grandfather...Richvkunt.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Johndoe100(m): 1:03am On Apr 13, 2012
LOL, looks like the everybody joined the party. I see ronkebp still being bitchy as usual.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 1:20am On Apr 13, 2012
Johndoe100: LOL, looks like the everybody joined the party. I see ronkebp still being bitchy as usual.

Only bitchy when fools try to push me to the wall....especially when their sorry arse was not well-trained on not throwing the first insult, you insult me, i abuse the living-day light out of that person's generation...gat it? cabal director!!!
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 1:24am On Apr 13, 2012
minute: Sounds to me like he needs to grow up. He is verbally and emotionally abusing you.

You need to somehow communicate with him how he's making you feel and stop allowing

him to treat you with such disrespect. If he doesn't want to change his behavior

then maybe it's time to re-think your marriage. Do you want to continue for the

rest of your life feeling the way you do? You deserve to be happy and to have a hus-

band who knows how to show you how important you are to him. He is the equivalent of

a school bully and sounds like he doesn't feel good about himself so he finds pleasure

in making you feel beneath him so he may feel better about himself. The decision is yours-

continue to accept this painful self-defeating behavior or stand up for yourself.

And this is it. One has to understand it will be terribly difficult to accept and I do pity the op. Her husband is a school yard bully. It's a real shame to see someone you've loved and held in high regard tear everything down because of his insecurities or problems. We are not talking about children, full grown men that destroy their own marriages because of childish sentiments. Sad but real. I hope for the op and her childrens sake she makes the right decision otherwise 10 years down the line she will regret the time she wasted on a man that clearly doesnt love her. Thats if he stays around and doesnt find someone else to bully before then sha.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 1:30am On Apr 13, 2012
Sagamite:

With your rolls of blubber, you think you are gorgeous.

Kai, abeg make I laugh for a minute.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! Ye! Ye! My belle o, my head o. grin grin grin grin grin

You see now. You know how i look and have counted the blubber. The obsession as daunting as it is slightly flattering. Just be careful i don't want your boyfriend to get jealous.
Nl should know I have openly rejected you several times. You refuse to fall back. I cannot fight with any man over his plonk of a lover. I have no strength to fight with gays. Mind yourself i am warning you. P#ss off politely and allow adults to talk. If you disagree state why or forever f*ck off. I am not here for you. Oloshi.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 1:36am On Apr 13, 2012
Kevin_II:
the dogs are here! sniffing for divorce. gawd. smh

Are you stewpid? Did the spirit of stupidy take over you this easter? Were you born stewpid or did nl make you that way? Are a f00l? Did your parents make the right atonements when you were born? Is there reason you are here chattin shyte? Were you sent to be a pest? Does the senseless trolling provide you deeper inner satisfaction? Does it take place of a girlfriend? Are you sad? Suicidal? Do you need prayers and psycological help?

Please use google to find solutions for your sad pathetic life. This conversation is not for the moronic.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by KevinII(m): 2:22am On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

looser still dey reply? han?? Oniranu!!!!! And where on earth did i advice the poster to divorce her husband?.....that your sekpe! that you are drinking has expired....!!! i can see you are in the same shoes as your grandfather...Richvkunt.
everybody don know say you be bitch rabid dog of no ancestry. you have been found out as wicked you are hereby pronounced wicked and wicked you shall remain until you are consumed in ur wickedry. i pity your husband when they want to do research on how it feels to be a chained dog i will remember to direct them to him.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by KevinII(m): 2:38am On Apr 13, 2012
queensmith:

Are you stewpid? Did the spirit of stupidy take over you this easter? Were you born stewpid or did nl make you that way? Are a f00l? Did your parents make the right atonements when you were born? Is there reason you are here chattin shyte? Were you sent to be a pest? Does the senseless trolling provide you deeper inner satisfaction? Does it take place of a girlfriend? Are you sad? Suicidal? Do you need prayers and psycological help?

Please use google to find solutions for your sad pathetic life. This conversation is not for the moronic.
the dogs are here! what is all that rant about? makes you look really dense. funny how it is those that cannot find a man that are the first to offer advice. and one does not have to be a seer to figure out why they are half brained confused feminista wannabes being out on the street shouting divorce divorce at the slightest oppotunity. you are a sadist and a fool of epic proportions.
rabid dog. you and your type have been found out and i will personnaly see that i derail any attempt to mislead other women to being sad like urself.
find a man first and then you can qualify to offer advice until then shut up ur gutter mouth. puzzy like you may amadioha seal your anuss with hot cement. ode
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 2:45am On Apr 13, 2012
Kevin_II:
everybody don know say you be bitch rabid dog of no ancestry. you have been found out as wicked you are hereby pronounced wicked and wicked you shall remain until you are consumed in ur wickedry. i pity your husband when they want to do research on how it feels to be a chained dog i will remember to direct them to him.

Do i expect anything less or worse from the director of the 'chauvinistic cabal''? well i think it is better to be chained than to be a -roam about poo eater like you, a well-fed chained dog living in 'banana island'eating orishirishi, and a hungry, ajegunle, omo-gutter dog with rabis like you, which one is better of.?? Go and think about your life mr. man with a small head, think about your future, there is still room for you to have a brighter future than the one you have carved for yourself.

I have indulged you enough, a man with enough heat in his pants and a good shoulder on his back would have let the sleeping dog to lie in peace, but it shows how sissylicious you are, gay!! I am off to have a nice ride and a nice sleep.....arsehole!!!!! am with my HUSBAND, e dey pain you!!! Real men with matured balls, know how to keep their home and respect their wives, but sissies like yourself would be parambulating about looking for a wretched free kitten, and once you have gotten the wretched things because you are wretched yourself, you start to whine. Oponu, amugbo,Oshi....pele, go and cry on your mat.

Goodnight LOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. EOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? / As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.