Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,950 members, 7,963,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Naija Gurls:tactics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Gurls:tactics (2994 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics / How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by born2boink(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

Pls, what's this nonsense?
stop going against all these omo aye post, dem no commit sin now.. As guys are searching for oyibo control numbers, nigerians babe searching for naija guys control number..no champions,streets not smiling, we dey para for town pass you
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2012
baggy4luv: cries,recharge(BIS) cards maga,her xbedmate na her cousin during introduction,smooch me but no sex,
am seeing my period then
denies you sex,
calls your close pady when misundastanding
dey,
lie about school fees
,financial assistance 4rm u
,wont give clues of her real self,
she is holymary to u and a bedmate to 1 dirtyboy,
she tells u no sex in the relationship(wants Bleep bad bad),when i come this time no sex(na her lies),
continues forming till you see her kitty,
where do you stay and work.
stop it and i love it
.ADD YOURS PLEASE
Foolishness in the highest order, what is the meaning of this? Dont you have anything reasonable to post?
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
born2fuck thumbs up for you.you knew where i was coming and we seem to blend well.its high time naija telcom authorities monitor data band width useage of some nairaland buttheads.if you dont dig the post then unplug ur modem(save your money).than using the avenue for throwing verbal jabs.born2fuck my hands are raised.ogeche ur thinking faculty nids hypo.lol
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by born2boink(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
I am not the type that fake myself because of nairaland toto like KillZ, most nigeria guys know that their girls want to be using them, Naija girls are not nice when it comes to money, like a singer said"if money grows on tree,naija girls will marry money"

*in nigeria, handsome guy with no money is the ugliest on street while
*ugly man with money is the most handsome
*Akin and Pawpaw has become the tallest man in the eye of naija girls
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by kiss2Tell: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
baggy4luv: born2fuck thumbs up for you.you knew where i was coming and we seem to blend well.its high naija telcom authorities monitor data band width useage for some nairaland fools.if you dont dig then unplug ur modem(save your money).than using the avenue for throwing verbal jabs.born2fuck my hands are raised.ogeche thinking faculty nids hypo.lol

Seriously I can confirm that you are a small boy. first it was your 2.1 GPA, now you have to unplug your modem to save money. what happened to 24/7 internet service? Anyway, I now understand why you are whining. Wake up, educate your self or go learn a trade and one day, maybe one day, you could be the other guy that gets to eat the punny that babes are hoarding from their boyfriends.
While the BFs are buying recharge cards, you are giving them phones and BBs.
While the BFs are geting hugs and pecks, you are getting b.low job.s (if you are interested)
While the BF is begging to get laid, she will be begging you to try and make out some time to lay her.

But in the end it's all vanity. Enjoy your life for now and care less about what girls are doing to you.

1 Like

Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by born2boink(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
Baggy4luv, carry on your goodwork,every aspect of nigeria sectors don't listen to truth, they are the architect of their own problem not federal governtment, it is the same thing happening in nigeria and nairaland..anybody wey wan enter fire him enter..
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
born2fuck dont know to say.you v devoured the womanology series.(all seasons).Some honeypot enchanted nairaland shemales(e.g ogbeche)litter this thread.you digested the post the way it was intended.that tells me you are a raw gamer with his brain intact.MORE HONEYPOT GREASE TO YOUR JOYSTICK.BORN2FUCK
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
kiss2Tell:

Seriously I can confirm that you are a small boy. first it was your 2.1 GPA, now you have to unplug your modem to save money. what happened to 24/7 internet service? Anyway, I now understand why you are whining. Wake up, educate your self or go learn a trade and one day, maybe one day, you could be the other guy that gets to eat the punny that babes are hoarding from their boyfriends.
While the BFs are buying recharge cards, you are giving them phones and BBs.
While the BFs are geting hugs and pecks, you are getting b.low job.s (if you are interested)
While the BF is begging to get laid, she will be begging you to try and make out some time to lay her.
Yo
But in the end it's all vanity. Enjoy your life for now and care less about what girls are doing to you.
.your foolish reply revealed your pitiable age(close to 35).if you dig a post.why reply with insults.upgrade ur age.your 50k takehome driving you nuts abi.ode oshi.
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
baggy4luv: born2fuck dont know to say.you v devoured the womanology series.(all seasons).Some honeypot enchanted nairaland shemales(e.g ogbeche)litter this thread.you digested the post the way it was intended.that tells me you are a raw gamer with his brain intact.MORE HONEYPOT GREASE TO YOUR JOYSTICK.BORN2FUCK
Cretin.......It seems dat name (ogbeche) gives u an erection....
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by kpolli(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
If you think the devil came to steal, kill and destroy then you haven't met naija girls grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
ogbeche77:
Cretin.......It seems dat name (ogbeche) gives u an erection....
ogeche your brain is locked in reverse gear.greet mum nd dad.apply spirit to ur chin(growup).study hard @ unilag, dnt waste your old mans pension.verbal battle continua
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
kpolli: If you think the devil came to steal, kill and destroy then you haven't met naija girls grin grin grin grin grin grin
kpolli your head is there.tell them nairaland shemales abeg.
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by kiss2Tell: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
born2fuck: I am not the type that fake myself because of nairaland toto like KillZ, most nigeria guys know that their girls want to be using them, Naija girls are not nice when it comes to money, like a singer said"if money grows on tree,naija girls will marry money"

*in nigeria, handsome guy with no money is the ugliest on street while
*ugly man with money is the most handsome
*Akin and Pawpaw has become the tallest man in the eye of naija girls

B2F, na so life be o. They use me, I use them. They use my money (some of it), I use their punny (the whole toto and plus the accessories). And sometimes I even do as if I'm not interested until they literally start asking me "is it that you don't like me?". I don't mince words about it and I don't pretend to be saint so that there will be no surprises when I ask for punny. I was fing.ering one on the express after AY show on sunday. she had been dying to see me. We met online and I sent money to her a couple of times but I never allowed her to see me. She came for the show and told me she was around my area. I decided to go out to meet her. I didn't go for the show and I usually prefer underG moves so I didn't get out of my car. She was too glad that she got to see me at last. She was all over me but I told her I wasn't game for s.ex and I was serious. I felt the urge to finger her and she did not mind at all. I loved it too that she really handled my stiffy.

Now that's the way to go. So guys, grow up, work hard and you will stop crying about girls holding their punny back from you.
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by kiss2Tell: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
baggy4luv: .your foolish reply revealed your pitiable age(close to 35).if you dig a post.why reply with insults.upgrade ur age.your 50k takehome driving you nuts abi.ode oshi.

Don't mind me o. some of us are serious agbaya and we enjoy eating what small boys like you are fasting for.

But seriously, I actually did not intend to insult you. I only tried to advice you to move up to other side of the game where you get to be the guy that some small boy (or even your age mate) will be hating for getting all the girls.
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by ITbomb(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
kpolli: If you think the devil came to steal, kill and destroy then you haven't met naija girls grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy u too much , na my signature be this
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
kiss2Tell:

Don't mind me o. some of us are serious agbaya and we enjoy eating what small boys like you are fasting for.

But seriously, I actually did not intend to insult you. I only tried to advice you to move up to other side of the game where you get to be the guy that some small boy (or even your age mate) will be hating for getting all the girls.
minus your age from your school fees monkey.
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2012
baggy4luv: minus your age from your school fees monkey.
Greatest OOUITE.... Na wa 4 u oooo.... U come dey throw stone to Ur fellow colleague
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2012
ogbeche77:
Greatest OOUITE.... Na wa 4 u oooo.... U come dey throw stone to Ur fellow colleague
my hand is upstairs.are u on facebook.mini campus/ps
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2012
baggy4luv: my hand is upstairs.are u on facebook.mini campus/ps
Meself don finish..mini campus.. I don close my facebook account, dis one wey u turn bully 4 NL..I no undastand,abeg leave idowuogbo alone oo,na my swit@
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2012
ogbeche77: Meself don finish..mini campus.. I don close my facebook account, dis one wey u turn bully 4 NL..I no undastand,abeg leave idowuogbo alone oo,na my swit@
i was an xblack belter in yabis.what discipline sir,u be yorbah?wld lv your swt@ alone.hp u no b xmen while in sch.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

after my introduction with my fiancee family does dat signify she is nw my wife / Will You Leave Your Man Because He Watches Indecency / I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.