Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,907 members, 7,966,366 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pictures Of Nairaland Members. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (100294 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 2:52am On Dec 12, 2006
sad
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Uche2nna(m): 2:56am On Dec 12, 2006
Much ado about pics *yawns*
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 3:01am On Dec 12, 2006
@eurphoria
why u hatin on me, come on now i didnt say nothin to u,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 3:06am On Dec 12, 2006
not hating , i think you very nice looking but you got to watch how you talk to women, i took my comments off by the way thought againsr it as i didnt want more ppl to get involved, but your mouthing off about bitches aint right
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 3:12am On Dec 12, 2006
@eurphoria
i said bitches, but i was not refering to anyone in particular, where i am girls call themselves bitches all the time, it means nothing, white girls,black girls, its just a mainstream word now, i mean my female friends still be like"was up bitches what we doing tonite" when talkin to themselves, it means nothing, just that people want to hate for nothing,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 3:14am On Dec 12, 2006
i see, do you wan to to be a follower or a leader? why do what others do? to be frank those girls calling themselves bitches are very thick.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 3:17am On Dec 12, 2006
@eurphoria
Nope just want to be myself, anyway its all good, if that is you in your profile i think you look good also, cheers.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 3:18am On Dec 12, 2006
why wont it be? is that not you you,ve been pasting ? tongue thanks
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 3:24am On Dec 12, 2006
@eurphoria
lol, well u know how some girls have pics of beyonce and everyone but themselves on their profile, what state are u from in nigeria or maybe i should guess,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 3:27am On Dec 12, 2006
alrite got you. i'll leave that bit private , you soon get to find out some ppl generalise alot here, so if i say my state the generalisations will haunt me from here on end lol. One last thing though be cool with Ikamefa she is really alrite. you got to get her humour but she's a cool chick
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 3:33am On Dec 12, 2006
i bet thats not her picture on her profile though, see what i mean above?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 3:35am On Dec 12, 2006
who? Ikamefa? no that's some celeb, But i have seen Ika's pic on another forum i used to be on and she is very pretty
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 3:41am On Dec 12, 2006
yea but why would you post a celebs pic on your profile if u dont have self esteem issues, any way how long u been in the u.k
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 3:44am On Dec 12, 2006
forever lol, since i was born
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 3:46am On Dec 12, 2006
i feel u i'll be outta here in 3yrs max, gotta go establish myself in abuja, i have been here approx 4yrs
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 3:47am On Dec 12, 2006
well goodluck , you got any special talents or are you going to face a life of the rat race like many or will you be pursuing personal dreams?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 3:53am On Dec 12, 2006
well i have my M.B.A in finance, but i personally have some things i would like to set up and i lived in abuja for a while before i ileft naija, dont know if u have been there but its every bit as organised as any major western city, plus i have a lil house over there so its just a base to start from
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by edygirl(f): 3:57am On Dec 12, 2006
Somebody looks like he just came out from the prison. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 3:58am On Dec 12, 2006
yep been to Abuja, anyway very goodluck to you , and all the best , and pls pls pls dont call the ladies the  'B' word wink I got to run now
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 4:06am On Dec 12, 2006
@edygirl
u got a pic to post? or are u just going to throw barbs, come on now lets see what u look like
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 4:08am On Dec 12, 2006
lol oh my bet you wish you never posted your pic now? well this is nairaland, lol edygirl he does not look like a convict. I think he has very nice eyes and lips and nice face(and no i am not lusting grin) just stating the truth.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 4:11am On Dec 12, 2006
@eurphoria
Nah i can handle hate, thanks though for stickin by me, dont u ever want to move back to naija though?i mean i am getting tired of yankee, and its already getting cold here in philadelphia, hate the cold, lol
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 4:14am On Dec 12, 2006
move to nigeria? no , love it when i go but i have no one there really and all my life has been spent here , i mean England is all i know really.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 12, 2006
Haha, Funny to see tough talking guy paddy_lo start whining like a little bitch!
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 4:20am On Dec 12, 2006
@Donzman
common now man, we all children of the tropics, yep am not used to cold dont like it so what?, post your picture jare make we see,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 12, 2006
@paddy_lo

Do you know Ted Haggard? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 4:55am On Dec 12, 2006
@Donzman
U is just a hata homie, just dont ever leave your girl wit me, ha ha
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ikamefa(f): 4:55am On Dec 12, 2006
@ikamefa
u can never have a guy as hot as me in your life, u probably too scared to post your pic, ha ha

did i just read hot? shocked do you understand the meaning of AIDS PATIENTS? anyways compare and contrast yourself to the figure below

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 12, 2006
paddy_lo:

@Donzman
U is just a hata homie, just don't ever leave your girl wit me, ha ha

Kai, Denzel go talk and you go follow talk too. If I leave my girl with you, what will you do with her?, You go probably think say god don send angel come meet you, you go begin worship am, Idiot!
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 4:59am On Dec 12, 2006
hey! wat is this/ two men competiting for the face of NL or what? lol this is funny
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ikamefa(f): 5:01am On Dec 12, 2006
@ikamefa
i got what is called high cheek bones, like the models have, but i guess u wouldnt know that since u know nothing about being pretty, ha ha

am talking clavicles and rib cage he is talking high cheek bone shocked

you sure sey yah mama and papa no waste money for yah head so? erhm tongue i hear you speaking of an MBA?

stolen or earned? :because a well educated and refined mind would not be reffering to other peeps as bitches
and surely would not be acting like a Tupac w a nn a be!
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ZuluNation(m): 5:02am On Dec 12, 2006
Donzman:

@paddy_lo

Do you know Ted Haggard? cheesy

Are you trying to say paddy_lo is GAY shocked shocked shocked shocked No wonder. The name alone (paddy_lo) should have given him away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (168)

Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note / Single Lady Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.