Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,907 members, 7,966,366 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

Pictures Of Nairaland Members. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (100295 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 5:40am On Dec 12, 2006
lmao@ Ikamefa

I think we are the most bored NL users at this precise time lol , i know i am and have been very entertained grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 12, 2006
@Euphoria

Cheer up, Donzman does not harbour dislikes because my heart isn't that big yet, it was just a joke.  grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ZuluNation(m): 5:44am On Dec 12, 2006
paddy_lo:

@ikamefa
common baby no lie no worry i get enough dollar for my account, shey u be ibo girl, ha ha

And what's that suppose to mean ass-wipe. Dude you don't impress anyone here with your foolishness and lies.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 5:45am On Dec 12, 2006
@eurphoria
helep me beg your friend, i get 4 story for onitsha, plus i be chief for my hometime, my chieftancy name na eli be agwu agwu, (start to eat/enjoy nonstop),
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 12, 2006
Donzman:

@Euphoria

Cheer up, Donzman does not harbour dislikes because my heart isn't that big yet, it was just a joke.  grin

What does her being Igbo have to do with it?, You really are an idiot! angry

helep me beg your friend, i get 4 story for onitsha, plus i be chief for my hometime, my chieftancy name na eli be agwu agwu, (start to eat/enjoy nonstop),

The only title wey you get na King of Fools.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 5:46am On Dec 12, 2006
Yeah Paddy why bring in her tribe? you out of line
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 5:47am On Dec 12, 2006
@zulunation
Yo chill out homie, i am ibo too, do people still laugh in here or are people so stressed out in America they dont joke anymore, nna i gots to leave this country soon go back naija go dey drink my big stout and peppersoup, ha ha
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ikamefa(f): 5:48am On Dec 12, 2006
paddy_lo:

@eurphoria

what a retard! your list of ailments are just increasing

you gat aids, you are gay and also retarded cheesy

paddy_lo:

@ikamefa
common baby no lie no worry i get enough dollar for my account, shey u be ibo girl, ha ha

you go hear word today make ibo peeps see this one
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ZuluNation(m): 5:48am On Dec 12, 2006
@ Ika,

My dear pls just ignore that monkey, I'm sure his have a field day getting all these attention. And he claims he has all this girls chasing after him. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 5:49am On Dec 12, 2006
i give up. Ika wink keep shining.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ikamefa(f): 5:50am On Dec 12, 2006
@ ZULU @ Eurphoria kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss its been a blast i gast to go too
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2006
@Paddy_lo

You're still my bros. but you need to stop!

@Ikamefa

You should apologize too and let's all be peaceful. Come on!
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2006
@everyone
yep i have enuff american girls chasing me, but i guess i miss me some real naija babes, u guys should lighten up though, abi una no go school for naija, this na slight yabis, nothin serious, besides i am from anambra state, so anybody wey dey vex, na u sabi, u guys said worse things to me, and i didnt take offence,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ZuluNation(m): 5:53am On Dec 12, 2006
@ Ika

I'm sorry but I don't think you should apologize to that monkey, I'm Igbo and it's people like him that make me not want people to know I'm Igbo.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ZuluNation(m): 5:55am On Dec 12, 2006
@ paddy_lo.

I'm Anambra too, seriously why do you bring shame on your people like this cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 12, 2006
@Paddy_lo

I understand where you're coming from, I'm from Anambra too and I understand you were just horsing around. Some people are too old for jokes, not their fault!, Donzman is proud of you.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2006
@zulunation
ol boy wetin be your problem sef, we all come here to relax, haba, i am just havin fun, if u dont like what i say dont read it,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2006
@zulunation
shey u called me monkey, did i complain, but if u go out now and a white man calls u monkey u will start to grow mad, u see if u cant take it dont dish it, besides i was trying to make up with ikamefa,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ZuluNation(m): 6:01am On Dec 12, 2006
You right Paddy_lo I don't have to read what you posting and I'm so sorry for ever reading your posts. Just apologize to Ika and we all can have a group hug before we all go to bed.

And I'm sorry for calling you names.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 12, 2006
@Paddy_lo

Don't worry, if they don't like you, you always know that Jesus loves you! grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2006
@ikamefa
Yo girl i dont know u, dont wish u anything bad, if that word offended u then sorry, it means nothing to me so its just a misunderstanding, capiche?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2006
@donzman
nna donzman your way tire me, but for real who don forget how we dey sit for round table dey down big stout,star and gulder for university for naija and still dey throw yabis at each other those were the days, lol
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ZuluNation(m): 6:09am On Dec 12, 2006
Good job paddy_lo, God knows that we Anambra people are lovers not fighters. And you've just proved that.

@ Ika,

Take heart my sister,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2006
paddy_lo:

@ikamefa
Yo girl i don't know u, don't wish u anything bad, if that word offended u then sorry, it means nothing to me so its just a misunderstanding, capiche?

Apology accepted, kachifoo! cool

real who don forget how we dey sit for round table dey down big stout,star and gulder for university for naija and still dey throw yabis at each other those were the days, lol

Zulunation is 55+, he doesn't understand. Pardon him for he knows not what he's doing. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by paddylo1(m): 6:11am On Dec 12, 2006
@donzman,zulunation
kachifo (good night)
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ZuluNation(m): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2006
@ Donz

God punish you, your mother there, is you that is 55+ ANUFIA grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ZuluNation(m): 6:14am On Dec 12, 2006
@ paddy_lo

Kachifo my brother.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2006
haha, Goodnight everybody!, I have an exam tomorrow!
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ZuluNation(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2006
Donzman:

haha, Goodnight everybody!, I have an exam tomorrow!

GOOD LUCK
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ikamefa(f): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2006
ZuluNation:

Good job paddy_lo, God knows that we Anambra people are lovers not fighters. And you've just proved that.

@ Ika,

Take heart my sister,

thank you bruv!

paddy_lo:

@ikamefa
Yo girl i don't know u, don't wish u anything bad, if that word offended u then sorry, it means nothing to me so its just a misunderstanding, capiche?

neither do i know you, am sorry too for all ma miss - yarnings too o daa ro oh! smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Eurphoria(f): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2006
lovely we all friends again luv it kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss to you guys and goodnite, or goodmorning **yawn**i need to sleep
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Freewilly(f): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2006
Oh man I missed all tha action angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (168)

Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note / Single Lady Looking For Husband

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.