Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" (29081 Views)

US Boosts War Against Boko Haram, Sends Military Equipment To Cameroon / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo / Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by dabrake(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2012
How I wish obj was still our president
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by newacca: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2012
Boko Haram... grin grin wants to create impression that they are stronger than they appear.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by sadiqtijani: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2012
abubaka101: Working for Allah?! Who send you!
They only made dis video so as to make people think they're strong. Allah that they said they are working, will soon show them that he does'nt need their overtime efforts! Freaking Religious fanatics/bigots! I hate them so much!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by BlueMurder(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2012
Who are the sponsors of these terrorists They have very expensive modus operandi: brand new toyota camry cars used in the Madalla and Kano bombings and a jeep in Kaduna last sunday. They must have access to a steady supply of funds and explosives provided by a sponsor(s). Who are they? If the president claims he knows them, why can't he just bring them to book now? Why June?
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Coefficient(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2012
This is actually funny. How will it be if they kill GEJ? Nigeria will become a laughing stock and joke of the century. However, I think the issue of Boko Haram has been treated with much levity. The government needs to be more aggressive in clamping down on these religious extremist. How can a few gun-totting-bomb-making-suicide bombers hold 150 million+ to ransom? GEJ, wake up before they exterminate you!!!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by sadiqtijani: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2012
abubaka101: Working for Allah?! Who send you!
They only made dis video so as to make people think they're strong. Allah that they said they are working, will soon show them that he does'nt need their overtime efforts! Freaking Religious fanatics/bigots! I hate them so much!
it is just one of their stupid video they normally send at least we know now that they are nothing but bunch of stupid political tools!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by nitrogen(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2012
What a failed state!

To be candid, people are saying its an empty threat,but believe me,they can cos we cant prevent them,and the reason why we cant is that he(jona) is dull and clueless.

Anyway, i just hope the threat is empty.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by roqchiq(f): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2012
shey na allah send dem...yeye dey smell.

Anyway where are our IT gurus,can't anyone track the origin of this video as in IP address so that our agencies can work on that. Thats what our security agencies need,maybe they dont have experts who can do that.so they need the civillians to do it.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by linkin8k(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2012
Insult to threaten the President.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by deshclones(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2012
Musiwa: we need a national conference. ecowas has to step in to nigeria case before it get worst, the north will never agree to the satellite pictures, they will never agree. nigeria needs to talk.

whats with you and satellite pictures?? grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2012
A better caption should have been 'boko hAram vows to separate nigeria in 3 months'
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Bawss1(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2012
AjanleKoko: Shyt just got real shocked

It's been real ever since the first innocent life had been taken.

But now the stakes have gotten bigger, that statement is a clear and direct threat to the Commander in Chief of the armed forces of Nigeria. Mr President had better find these terrorists quickly in addition to beefing up his protection detail.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by ginaliyn: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2012
These pple re just stupid,they re bunch of useless fools.if they continue like dis nigeria wld ve to be divided nd dey can ve their islamist country so dat they can kill them selves if they wish.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by bdolusegun: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2012
let them leave the poor masses alone and go after their prey (Uncle Jona) and lets see if they will suceed. Period! Useless animals. In the first instance, why boasting? Let action speak for you now. Goat
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by PapaBrowne(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2012
They've awoken a sleeping giant!!
They finally crossed the line!!

A sad commentary on the cacophony called Nigeria!!
The only reason Boko Haram is here is because a minority Southerner is President!
If the President as little as gets malaria or has a little running stomach anytime between now and June, then these folks and their sponsors will know that the fact that we mock at Madam First Lady's Engriisssh, doesn't mean we care nothing about our president!!Any attempt and We will split the country in a second!!

But to think of it, these guys are cowards!! You are hiding somewhere and making videos!! Throwing bombs at innocent unarmed citizens. Everybody can do that. It only takes a deadening of the conscience!!

Lets strike a deal with Boko Haram: If after three months, Goodluck Jonathan is still walking, then the man is stronger than their "god".In which case they would have to stop fighting for their god and start worshiping GoodLuck Jonathan. He will offer them much more than their god has to offer!!
Nonsense Imbecilic Grandstanding!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Kolababa: 10:17am On Apr 13, 2012
"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression"
QURAN 5 V 8.
These boko haram people are not Muslims because all their actions negate the teaching of Islam.
This is a message written by Prophet Muhammed to the Chritsians:
"verily I defend them (the Christians) by myself...... Because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah, I hold out anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their Judges be changed from their jobs......... No one is to destroy a house of their religion (Church), or to damage it or to carry anything from it to Muslim's Houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's convenant and disobey His Prophet"
SO IF ANYBODY CONDEMNS ISLAM BASED ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THIS SATANIC BOKO HARAM, IT MEANS THAT THEY ARE NOT BEING FAIR TO ISLAM. ISLAM DOES NOT SUPPORT THEIR VIOLENCE ACT.
"......Verily if anyone slew a person unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people"
QURAN 5 V 32

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by achi4u(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2012
if killing the president will bring about distigration of nigeria...then,atleast,he has died for our fredom.
Christ did it,so why nt GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by bamosagie(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2012
The north through their sponsored terror group just invited Jonathan to contest & (possibly rig) win the next election. Boko guys just missyarn.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by publisher(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2012
In this video,the man seemed very agitated. I think the BH leader will soon be killed. It seems GEJ has quietly granted amnesty to BH sponsors in exchange for the heads of all their foot soldiers. Recent crackdowns by the JTF on BH positions have been overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by PapaBrowne(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2012
nitrogen: What a failed state!

To be candid, people are saying its an empty threat,but believe me,they can cos we cant prevent them,and the reason why we cant is that he(jona) is dull and clueless.
[color=#990000][/color]
Anyway, i just hope the threat is empty.

God help us.

And you the Bright and Cluefull one, how come you haven't done much with you life yet?? How come you don't even run a small organisation!! Cluefull folks like Mark Zuckerberg are doing big things... what are you doing with all you clues Mr Bright Cluefull??
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by sallybonne(f): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2012
Jona na coward nw,anyways if dey like dey shd wipe his entire family since he is slow 2 act,mtcheeeeew boko haram abeg,nt in d mood jare
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by micoyankee(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2012
Is †hε a religious fight ọ̥я against FG. If they want †o face †hε FG let dem face it, and leave †hε Christain alone than killing innocent Nigerian... ΐ hope JEG reacts on this, and wipe dem out
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by BlueMurder(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2012
Kolababa: "Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression"
QURAN 5 V 8.
These boko haram people are not Muslims because all their actions negate the teaching of Islam.
"verily I defend them (the Christians) by myself...... Because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah, I hold out anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their Judges be changed from their jobs......... No one is to destroy a house of their religion (Church), or to damage it or to carry anything from it to Muslim's Houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's convenant and disobey His Prophet"
SO IF ANYBODY CONDEMNS ISLAM BASED ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THIS SATANIC BOKO HARAM, IT MEANS THAT THEY ARE NOT BEING FAIR TO ISLAM. ISLAM DOES NOT SUPPORT THEIR VIOLENCE ACT.
"......Verily if anyone slew a person unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people"
QURAN 5 V 32

+1000. Sadly, non of the bigots on this forum will agree with you.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Umunede(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2012
Empty threat. BH is feeling the heat now, that is why they are making empty threat in video. Abu qaqa, kabiru sokoto and other members of your gang is in custody and dishing out useful info. Your members are being killed everyday and so it shall continue till you all are wiped out IJN, amen. Your bomb factories are being discovered everyday and everywhere in Borno, Kogi, Kano etc. The Military with their specially trained dogs will wipe you out. Christians, Muslims, Pegans and everybody is against you, BH. God the Father, God the Son and God, the Holy spirit is against you. Your end is here IJN, amen
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Btruth: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2012
Whatever. Let's pray to God to take control. Nigeria needs prayer a lot now.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by JayCee2010: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2012
They say "boko" is "haram" but yet they are uploading videos on you tube...from a computer...made by western education.
The Hipocrisy and Stupidity !
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by busybee24: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2012
I hate to say it but perhaps this threat is a welcome development that would get him and his advisors moving fast to handle the boko haram threat. there aint no motivation like keeping yourself alive.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by MissC1: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2012
hmmmmmmm,bro jona d presido i tink dis d tym to act. Wen dog refuses to lyk a dog goat go colect fud for e mouth chop. I don talk finish
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2012
mtcheeew.. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Btruth: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2012
achi4u: if killing the president will bring about distigration of nigeria...then,atleast,he has died for our fredom.
Christ did it,so why nt GEJ?

.....but at least we need to ask him ( Jonathan) first if he is ready to die for us (Nigerians). Don't you think so?
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by sadiqtijani: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2012
it is easy to make such promise when hiding from the public!Junathan no be ordinary stree passer by where bomb go cought unaware!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by kay1one(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2012
Kolababa: "Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression"
QURAN 5 V 8.
QURAN 5 V 32

ARRANT NONSENSE!
U PPLE SHLD LIVE IT OUT NA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home / I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.