Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" (29079 Views)

US Boosts War Against Boko Haram, Sends Military Equipment To Cameroon / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo / Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by summyvic: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
He whom d gods want to kill, dey 1st make mad. Boko Haram case i suppose?
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by YORUBACITIZEN: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2012
LET THEM TRY IT AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF NIGERIA.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by crackhouse(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
This boko haram kids sef. A group of five children trying to make themselves look powerful and strong. That their kid leader need to be picked up from their kindergerton base.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by crackhouse(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
This boko haram kids sef. A group of five children trying to make themselves look powerful and strong. That their kid leader need to be picked up from their kindergerton base. Children of these days don't have respect for their elders again.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Bumehi: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
`This guys are serious. Presidency, SSS, Army, Police please take this threat seriously. This is not the first time they have threatened and made it real!!! If Jonathan dies, I will take up arms too!!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Proxytalk: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2012
the best thing that has happened to the nigeerian security id sss. and with sss+jtf boko haram actually knows that their end is near cos they have been repelled to the wall
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Supergwin(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
I've got jus 3 words... *try am first*
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by spako4(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
wishful thinking of a wicked soul.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
denitro: Translation:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfn7AFag4nQ-go[/flash]

THESE GUYZ ARE SO STUPID.
That's what has been said about them yet they are causing more harm to innocent people.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by aryzgreat: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
We’ll sack Jonathan in 3 months – Boko Haram
•JNI prays against sect
From Our reporter
Friday April 13, 2012

•A screengrab taken from a video released on Youtube yesterday apparently shows Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau (Centre) sitting, flanked by militants. The suspected leader of Nigerian Islamist group, Boko Haram appeared in a video posted on Youtube yesterday. Photo: AFP

* More Stories on This Section

The leadership of the Jama’atu Ahl-Sunnati Lil Da’awati Wal Jihad, also known as Boko Haram, yesterday threatened to consume the President Goodluck Jonathan in three months.
In a new video, posted on Youtube by the sect, it stated that President Jonathan could not end its insurgency in June as publicly stated.

The new posting was in apparent reaction to recent statement by the president in North Korea that the activities of the sect would be brought to an end by June. Sheik Abubakar Imam Shekau, leader of the group, boasted that Nigerian security agencies could not wipe out the sect by June 2012, as promised by the president.

Several bodyguards surrounded Shekau, who appeared agitated throughout the video recording. The message, which was delivered in Hausa and Arabic languages, lasted for 14 minutes and two seconds.

In the video entitled, ‘Message To Jonathan,’ Shekau vowed in the preamble that the sect must destroy Christians and Christianity in Nigeria, particularly those killing Muslims and it would also kill all Muslims aiding the arrest and harassment of its members.

“You, Jonathan, cannot stop us like you boasted; instead, we will devour you in three months like you are boasting. If death is your worldly gain, for us, it is eternal victory to die working for Allah. Our joy is to die in Jihad for Allah against infidels like you…”

“We are also aware of some Muslims using our name to make money; we will say nothing but let them continue, and they will meet Allah in the last day. We are not doing physical human service, but Allah’s work and it is clear your aim is killing us. Let me tell you, with Allah, we will triumph over you and your men in hundreds. We are not boasting rather keeping quiet and working for Allah.

“Allah that put an end to Pharaoh and other wicked rulers that you (President) are not even up to, will finish you and end your government. We are not afraid because we are not doing man’s work but Allah’s work. And we will see who will carry the day.”

pls wot does supreme council on islamic affairs have to say about the bolded? Boko na ram, this is wot late chuba okadigbo calls 'the ranting of the ant'
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
aryzgreat: We’ll sack Jonathan in 3 months – Boko Haram
•JNI prays against sect
From Our reporter
Friday April 13, 2012

•A screengrab taken from a video released on Youtube yesterday apparently shows Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau (Centre) sitting, flanked by militants. The suspected leader of Nigerian Islamist group, Boko Haram appeared in a video posted on Youtube yesterday. Photo: AFP

* More Stories on This Section

The leadership of the Jama’atu Ahl-Sunnati Lil Da’awati Wal Jihad, also known as Boko Haram, yesterday threatened to consume the President Goodluck Jonathan in three months.
In a new video, posted on Youtube by the sect, it stated that President Jonathan could not end its insurgency in June as publicly stated.

The new posting was in apparent reaction to recent statement by the president in North Korea that the activities of the sect would be brought to an end by June. Sheik Abubakar Imam Shekau, leader of the group, boasted that Nigerian security agencies could not wipe out the sect by June 2012, as promised by the president.

Several bodyguards surrounded Shekau, who appeared agitated throughout the video recording. The message, which was delivered in Hausa and Arabic languages, lasted for 14 minutes and two seconds.

In the video entitled, ‘Message To Jonathan,’ Shekau vowed in the preamble that the sect must destroy Christians and Christianity in Nigeria, particularly those killing Muslims and it would also kill all Muslims aiding the arrest and harassment of its members.

“You, Jonathan, cannot stop us like you boasted; instead, we will devour you in three months like you are boasting. If death is your worldly gain, for us, it is eternal victory to die working for Allah. Our joy is to die in Jihad for Allah against infidels like you…”

“We are also aware of some Muslims using our name to make money; we will say nothing but let them continue, and they will meet Allah in the last day. We are not doing physical human service, but Allah’s work and it is clear your aim is killing us. Let me tell you, with Allah, we will triumph over you and your men in hundreds. We are not boasting rather keeping quiet and working for Allah.

“Allah that put an end to Pharaoh and other wicked rulers that you (President) are not even up to, will finish you and end your government. We are not afraid because we are not doing man’s work but Allah’s work. And we will see who will carry the day.”

pls wot does supreme council on islamic affairs have to say about the bolded? Boko na ram, this is wot late chuba okadigbo calls 'the ranting of the ant'
Religion extremists are either having mental problems or just that they can't figure out way to differentiate facts from myths.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by stronger9: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
this boko guys think this country belongs to them
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by stillme(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
Nobody go beg not start but when the time comes them and their sponsors will not escape the wrath of God.
All i know is that God's own people will never be forsaken.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by oche42: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2012
I no der'r jst jokin,dy can only do notin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Yujin(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
chreld_b: Talk is cheap

Possibility is real. GEJ should watch his back. Even his most trusted muslim aides should be monitored. SNC could really buy some time, but they wouldn't let it be. Southerners, get ready. Its almost time.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by IYANGBALI: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
The first lady saw this coming,no wonder she said "MY FELLOW WIDOWS" some months ago grin
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by rawmeat: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
who cares...if dem kill am, no be im be the 1st to be killed in power. Even when e dey alive, hw im dey beta my life. Instead e remove subsidy so now pure water na #10 and oda tins don cost with no corresponding increase in salary. All these NL sef dey funny...na jus dey protect 1 man wey no even consider una b4 im increase fuel price say na subsidy...Naija get betta tins to worry about, not some idiots wey just dey look 4 attention tru media. By d way sef, all these BH guys dey craze sha o..u dey against western edu, yet u dey use youtube, Ak 47, IEDs, etc...why dem no use swords, spears and shields fight their war...MUMU dem. I no blame dem cos dem don c our president finish nah. If GEJ do wetin im suppose do, dem 4 don be history...mtscheew...for dose pple wey dey quote quran, una dey make me laff. Why be say na only islam dey associated with terrorism. Y not taoism, budhaism, hinduism, etc. There must be a modicum of truth in pple labelling islam as a religion of terrorism. Xtianity sef no dey help matter. No be some xtian dey disgrace Jesus by stealing billions, donate some to sanctify their money...i don dey vex sef. Until we decide to be free in our minds, we will NEVER be free as a country. Until we comot religious sentiments, ethnicity/tribalism, prejudice, etc, we will NEVER be free. Until we put religion in its proper place and use our brains, we will NEVER be free. Until we DEMAND good governance, we will never be free. Until we stop the 'pray for Nigeria' syndrome and start taking conscious, deliberate and result-oriented steps, we will NEVER be free. Until we adopt and sustain the mindset that made us protest during the fuel subsidy removal, we will NEVER be free. Freedom is not free, it comes at a cost. Come to think of it, show me a powerful nation built by prayers/religion alone? Any small thing, we don 'religionise' am. Any small thing we don tribalise am. Any small thing...My post is not really on the threat from BH. I weep 4 naija. As i type this, no light...i dey feel heat, i dey hungry and i am not d only 1. Guys and babes r jobless in my area with no hope of a better future, una dey here dey discus...Try n visit the ghettos/slums, see poverty, disease, teenage pregnancies, gang fights, drugs trafficking,etc...abeg if we don ready to change this country then NL go be a good place to start and mobilise #Occupynaija and DEMAND for good governance.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by msb247(m): 12:38am On Apr 14, 2012
hehe i wonder how they're gonna do this! lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by chucky234(m): 12:50am On Apr 14, 2012
GEJ is walking ,oh no sorry he is crawling like a sea turtle with the issue of boko haram.
OBJ would send the army to wipe away the entire malam kingdom including their cows,goats,fowls and kulikuli, those bunch of Abokis are a disgrace to this nation.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by chucky234(m): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2012
rawmeat: who cares...if dem kill am, no be im be the 1st to be killed in power. Even when e dey alive, hw im dey beta my life. Instead e remove subsidy so now pure water na #10 and oda tins don cost with no corresponding increase in salary. All these NL sef dey funny...na jus dey protect 1 man wey no even consider una b4 im increase fuel price say na subsidy...Naija get betta tins to worry about, not some idiots wey just dey look 4 attention tru media. By d way sef, all these BH guys dey craze sha o..u dey against western edu, yet u dey use youtube, Ak 47, IEDs, etc...why dem no use swords, spears and shields fight their war...MUMU dem. I no blame dem cos dem don c our president finish nah. If GEJ do wetin im suppose do, dem 4 don be history...mtscheew...for dose pple wey dey quote quran, una dey make me laff. Why be say na only islam dey associated with terrorism. Y not taoism, budhaism, hinduism, etc. There must be a modicum of truth in pple labelling islam as a religion of terrorism. Xtianity sef no dey help matter. No be some xtian dey disgrace Jesus by stealing billions, donate some to sanctify their money...i don dey vex sef. Until we decide to be free in our minds, we will NEVER be free as a country. Until we comot religious sentiments, ethnicity/tribalism, prejudice, etc, we will NEVER be free. Until we put religion in its proper place and use our brains, we will NEVER be free. Until we DEMAND good governance, we will never be free. Until we stop the 'pray for Nigeria' syndrome and start taking conscious, deliberate and result-oriented steps, we will NEVER be free. Until we adopt and sustain the mindset that made us protest during the fuel subsidy removal, we will NEVER be free. Freedom is not free, it comes at a cost. Come to think of it, show me a powerful nation built by prayers/religion alone? Any small thing, we don 'religionise' am. Any small thing we don tribalise am. Any small thing...My post is not really on the threat from BH. I weep 4 naija. As i type this, no light...i dey feel heat, i dey hungry and i am not d only 1. Guys and babes r jobless in my area with no hope of a better future, una dey here dey discus...Try n visit the ghettos/slums, see poverty, disease, teenage pregnancies, gang fights, drugs trafficking,etc...abeg if we don ready to change this country then NL go be a good place to start and mobilise #Occupynaija and DEMAND for good governance.
Hmmm,Seconded

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 14, 2012
smh @ ppl saying "talk is cheap" and posting >>> grin grin

when they act on their promises, THEN you will scream and cry bloody murder.
When people are so sick in their minds that they believe taking human lives
is just part of the game to make a statement and claim they will take more,
it is NO laughing matter!

but then again...T.I.A right? tongue
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by vanstanzy(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2012
Hey God! e no get wetin we no go hear. See Cockroaches threatening a whole President. Pls even this time their Allah will forsake them. This pricks aint working for Allah, they should be dead by dawn.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by buchii: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2012
Boko haram or haram okobo, are just bunch of lazy cowards looking for a cheap way to make cheap money. They are just hire killers.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by igboboy1(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2012
see bluetooth's people.....bunch of mallams...
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2012
AGATHIAS: Empty threat. Try it and let see.
bh may not have clear mission, but their previous actions confirm their heartlessness. Empty or not, this threat is not to be ignored.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2012
grin grin chei!! na now I see say na hungry men dey run boko Haram. U wan kill presido? Oya na, the count down begins... Nonsense!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by naijanedu(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by LEXYLOV: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2012
The terrorists who stay inside Nigeria now have guts to threatening the life of the president on the video, shocked shocked shocked by the way, what are all this bunch of unfortunate people still doing around !!! Maybe this one will help Nigerians to wake Jonathan from slumber and act decisively to wiped out this demonic boko haram syndrome.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by kemerific(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2012
May God help us!!!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by racino: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2012
I think we are giving these terrorists more than their fair share of publicity, can't we just ignore them for a while why must every rubbish they utter become a news. As for killing jonathan i think that's way beyond them looking at the tight security aound the president. If they coudnt reach their no 1 enemy ali madu sharif while he was the governor, living right in the center of their strong hold i dont see how they could get to jona now in aso rock. bunch of useless fanatics!!!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Ignatio(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
I dey laugh.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Himi15: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
i hate FANATICS angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections / Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke / Fuel Price: Oil Marketers Backpedal, Begs FG For Tax Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.