Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,852 members, 7,899,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International (12115 Views)

Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail / Anambra: CCTV Security Gadgets Records Successes At Onitsha City / Anambra And Delta States, Still Tense As Northerners Flee Onitsha City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2012
ak47mann: grin grin grin chinno my man!! don't mind that uncircumcised monkey what else did he know apart from fashola heheheheheheh cool

Okey nwanne mu kedu? You no enter 9ja for Easter? We had a get together @ Palos Verdes Hotel Awka (strictly for young married like you and me), we hope to meet you with you next. lol

Back to the topic, here is a city built 100% by the Igbos- the city of Onitsha. The monstrous yoroobas will not achieve this feat even in the next 1 billion years.

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by ak47mann(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2012
chino11:

Okey nwanne mu kedu? You no enter 9ja for Easter? We had a get together @ Palos Verdes Hotel Awka (strictly for young married like you and me), we hope to meet you with you next. lol

Back to the topic, here is a city built 100% by the Igbos- the city of Onitsha. The monstrous yoroobas will not achieve this feat even in the next 1 billion years.

Are you for real cheesy well by the grace of GOD next one i will come with my wife she love things like that,am spoiling her at the moment we just came back from Dubai,and she still doing her youth corp but i left to Europe from Dubai we will come to palos verdes next Easter for sure...

Guy dont worry about this monkey eko ile&co Yoruba village boy, with time they will get over igbo domination,you know that is the problem with these people always complain about igbos,even their fore fathers complained so i believe that igbo fear is what they pass on from generation to next.But am loving it do u no what it means for your locals to fear you from generation to next? it give me exultation cool
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by deshclones(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
chino11:

bia..so i chooro i invite mu okwa ya angry angry angry angry
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
Can we try to keep this thread clean of mudslinging? Of course any fool that ridicules Ndigbo is fair game, but just face the twerp concerned and leave his ethnicity out of it. Don't sink to their pathetic level.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
Gov Peter Obi needs to earn this second term in office by engaging in mega-infrastructure project of some sort.This should be it(monorail) and terminal one of the Onitsha International Airport. Asaba is leading so far. cool
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
deshclones:

bia..so i chooro i invite mu okwa ya angry angry angry angry

Ok, nwanne mu biko gbahara. O bulu n marriage gi di afo ise welu gbadata lue ofu afo, then you are qualified. Its strictly for young couples. Dalu.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Gov Peter Obi needs to earn this second term in office by engaging in mega-infrastructure project of some sort.This should be it(monorail) and terminal one of the Onitsha International Airport. Asaba is leading so far. cool

Essentially wasting $500 on a monorail project when the same state could greater benefit from plugging those funds into putting in place the foundations of a solid commuter rail system?? Well, the people seem to be on track to getting exactly what they want from this man . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by oduasolja: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
oduasolja: LEKKI

CITY BUILT BY YORUBAS.

Grow a brain, if not for your own sake, at least for those kids you probably dream of leaving on this planet when you are dead and gone.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by oduasolja: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2012
onitsha , city built by igbos.

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by oduasolja: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
chino11:

no my friend this is onitsha.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_pyIBhtN_0F4/Swm5TGb3S1I/AAAAAAAACGQ/S2oJlCAHVLI/s1600/onitsha.gif[/img]
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Essentially wasting $500 on a monorail project when the same state could greater benefit from plugging those funds into putting in place the foundations of a solid commuter rail system?? Well, the people seem to be on track to getting exactly what they want from this man . . . grin grin grin grin grin

The rail project u are talking about is presently on going in the south east. The light railway project is the second phase in rail transport development and all states ought to pursue such agenda. The third phase would be underground rail services.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Onlytruth(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
oduasolja: LEKKI

CITY BUILT BY YORUBAS.

[img]http://www.feelfree.co/member/photos/art/1536501067editor_Lekki_residents_allege_exploitation_by_LCC.jpg[/img]

And owned (at least 60%) by the Igbos. cool
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

The rail project u are talking about is presently on going in the south east. The light railway project is the second phase in rail transport development and all states ought to pursue such agenda. The third phase would be underground rail services.

um . . . the rail project have been ONGOING for a couple of years now. If I am not mistaken, I believe that proposal for commuter rail was more than abandoned was abandoned back in 2010 when popularity of the monorail cry grew. So lets not now pretend these things are brand news ideas come down to us or that so much work has been going on with these two still yet to get up and running.
The rail work I am quite aware of happening in Onitsha seems to be the NRC rail restoration projects and that begun, I believe back in 2010/2011.

And still spending MORE THAN HALF A BILLION DOLLARS on light rail when the rail project is still NOWHERE makes little sense, especially considering limited resources the state is working with.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Onlytruth(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

um . . . the rail project have been ONGOING for a couple of years now. So lets not now pretend these things are brand news ideas come down to us. And still spending MORE THAN HALF A BILLION DOLLARS on light rail when the rail project is still NOWHERE makes little sense, especially considering limited resources the state is working with.

Do you understand what monorail really is? It is used at large airports and institutions mainly because it is not built to handle large capacity but about 100 people at a time in many cases.

What is your point really (assuming you have any because most times you just babble )?
Are you saying that Onitsha does not have the population or economic activities to support a light rail such as planned?
Have you ever been to Onitsha in your life?
I know all the streets/roads the rail is planned to ply, and I know that when Onitsha gets an international airport it would only be natural to extend the rail there.
I even think that the $500m may even be too small on such a project.
Since this is a private sector led initiative, I would wait until I have something REAL to complain about. undecided
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

um . . . the rail project have been ONGOING for a couple of years now. So lets not now pretend these things are brand news ideas come down to us. And still spending MORE THAN HALF A BILLION DOLLARS on light rail when the rail project is still NOWHERE makes little sense, especially considering limited resources the state is working with.

Do you understand what monorail really is? It is used at large airports and institutions mainly because it is not built to handle large capacity but about 100 people at a time in many cases.

The term light railway was applied becos of the aforesaid fact u have stated. I still think a light railway service in a key city like onitsha would be viable. As for the eastern railway line, that is 60% finished with November 2012 deadline, the last time i checked.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by oduasolja: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
Onlytruth:

And owned (at least 60%) by the Igbos. cool

you wish .

igbo criminal .
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

The term light railway was applied becos of the aforesaid fact u have stated. I still think a light railway service in a key city like onitsha would be viable. As for the eastern railway line, that is 60% finished with November 2012 deadline, the last time i checked.

See additional Changes to my post.
Kobojunkie:

um . . . the rail project have been ONGOING for a couple of years now. If I am not mistaken, I believe that proposal for commuter rail was more than abandoned was abandoned back in 2010 when popularity of the monorail cry grew. So lets not now pretend these things are brand news ideas come down to us or that so much work has been going on with these two still yet to get up and running.
The rail work I am quite aware of happening in Onitsha seems to be the NRC rail restoration projects and that begun, I believe back in 2010/2011.

And still spending MORE THAN HALF A BILLION DOLLARS on light rail when the rail project is still NOWHERE makes little sense, especially considering limited resources the state is working with.

As per your claim that the term LIGHTRAIL was adopted for facts I stated, I say that is a lie. The plan calls for a MONORAIL, not For a COMMUTER RAIL .

LIGHTRAIL IS NOT COMMUTER RAIL. Light rail is NOT DESIGNED to service a Metropolis,let alone a whole state, but maybe a few huge stations or areas/orgs.
Also LightRail is so many times more expensive than commuter rail. This is the reason why they are majorly used specifically for transport around large institutions, campuses, locations that needs to move a handful of people over a large area. Most light rail lines have capacity of a hundred or there about per train.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Onlytruth(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

Bliss, do you know the route of that Eastern railway line you are talking about?
I have not seen it yet.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by aljharem(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2012
oduasolja:

you wish .

igbo criminal .

LOL mumu or do yorubas not commit crime as well ?, you better keep thinking God Lagos is with it is and in fact would not be that without the collective effort of Igbos. Wake up !!!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by aljharem(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
Nice !!! Would visit Onitsha soon cool cool

Onitsha

1. Biggest Market in west africa

2. Fastest growing economy. Ihe nile di n’onitsha smiley.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
Onlytruth:

Bliss, do you know the route of that Eastern railway line you are talking about?
I have not seen it yet.

It starts at port harcourt and ends in Makurdi with extension proposed to the Abuja rail line.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

See additional Changes to my post.

As per your claim that the term LIGHTRAIL was adopted for facts I stated, I say that is a lie. The plan calls for a MONORAIL, not For a COMMUTER RAIL .

LIGHTRAIL IS NOT COMMUTER RAIL. Light rail is NOT DESIGNED to service a Metropolis,let alone a whole state, but maybe a few huge stations or areas/orgs.
Also LightRail is so many times more expensive than commuter rail. This is the reason why they are majorly used specifically for transport around large institutions, campuses, locations that needs to move a handful of people over a large area. Most light rail lines have capacity of a hundred or there about per train.

Ok i just used the term light railway becos i don't know wat it is. grin U do make a good case, but monorail could also serve a metropolis that are commuting along its route keeping the network busy at all times and generating profits for the transport administrator.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
Odual, please come come see the city built by yoreobas. buahahahhahahahhahahahhahah

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

Ok i just used the term light railway becos i don't know wat it is. grin U do make a good case, but monorail could also serve a metropolis that are commuting along its route keeping the network busy at all times and generating profits for the transport administrator.

Have you been to Onitsha ever before? What that town needs is a serious commuter rail project, not an overpriced light rail system.

Monorails cost as much as $100 million/km, so I do not see what good that will do people who live in the town and are in need of better transportation.For the same amount, the state could, again, put in place a commuter rail system that spans about 10-20 times the area it would with the same amount on a lightrail.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by oduasolja: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2012
alj harem:

LOL mumu or do yorubas not commit crime as well ?, you better keep thinking God Lagos is with it is and in fact would not be that without the collective effort of Igbos. Wake up !!!

idiot .

did yall build anything in lagos .

are u guys not just spare part traders and freaking okrika sellers.

nah una build housing estate or contribute land or cement ? or labor.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by oduasolja: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
chino11: Odual, please come come see the city built by yoreobas. buahahahhahahahhahahahhahah

dude , is that not your house about to fall into a gully.

u need to go save ur house first and stop worrying about what we yorubas have built.

dummy.

[img]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/381378_272521292789527_100000949747247_764591_146601958_n.jpg [/img]

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Abagworo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
Based on 1st hand experience from Rivers State, I'll say that monorail is not a realizable dream till 2030.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by OneNaira6: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
I believe it when I see it. No be Nigeria again
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
Wow. these are cities built by Yorubas. Igbos and Hausas built better part of lagos.

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
More cannibal yorubaland

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
This is a picture showing Odualja and Eko ile where they are waiting for people they will snatch their bags. Huhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhaji Kabiru Janyau, Zamfara State Commissioner In His Own Recorded Leaked Vid / Nigeria's Power Output Climbs 4,000 MW – Fashola / PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.