Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,850 members, 7,899,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International (12114 Views)

Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail / Anambra: CCTV Security Gadgets Records Successes At Onitsha City / Anambra And Delta States, Still Tense As Northerners Flee Onitsha City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
The best bridge infrastructure in yoroobaland. Hahahahahahahahahha

1 Like

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
Odualsoljas house being washed away. buhahahahahahhahaa

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
Life style in yorooba land.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2012
Nore on yoroobaland

1 Like

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by oduasolja: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
More pictures of yorubaland SW Nigeria. Buhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaa

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by oduasolja: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
chino11: More pictures of yorubaland SW Nigeria. Buhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaa

dummy cant you see most of these slum dwellers are ur igbo and ijaw peeps. go ajegunle.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2012

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ewu do you want to lie that these are not yoroobas that occupied most of the unhealthy places in lagos, while their eastern and norther counterpart lives in VI and Ikoyi. Shame on you Yoruba pigs.

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by tpia5: 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
is that baby biracial?

just curious.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2012
In Yoruba land they don't drive vehicls on their roads rather they use canoe to traverse their streets. LMAO. Hahahahahahhahahahahah

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 12:46am On Apr 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin ;. Buhehehehehehehhehehheheh

1 Like

Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by ak47mann(m): 2:22am On Apr 15, 2012
chino11: This is a picture showing Odualja and Eko ile where they are waiting for people they will snatch their bags. Huhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by manny4life(m): 2:25am On Apr 15, 2012
As for me, I'm not feeling this monorail project, I prefer ground surface/tunnel Medium or High Speed commuter Rails. It makes more economic sense than hanging monorails... Again, just my opinion. BTW, the cost at almost $22million/mile is VERY VERY expensive, you can build same with Ground Surface HSR...
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by deshclones(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
chino11: grin grin grin grin ;. Buhehehehehehehhehehheheh

Dude..am proud to have you as a brother..as in...i owe you a drink anytime i enter east i go beep you..you are just too mouthed...thumbs up man cool cool cool cool cool cool

@odusolja..thought your only problem was tribalism..never knew you topped it up with stupidity and in depth naivety...its obvious you don't know the v.i,ikoyi,lekki-epe axis well..you would have known that igbos own 60% of all the properties in lekki,marwa,agungi,vgc,chevron drive,ajah,crown estate,1004,ozumba,ikoyi down to lakwoe golf estate etc..ND guys own like 33% while yoruba guys from mostly ogun state own the balance of 7%..í stay in graceland estate ajah..you will be amazed with the number of non-indigenes that own property in that estate..we meet during our monthend meetings... i dont expect you to know cause you are not in touch with reality..you are just whining like a kid..face facts bro..soonest we will take over your beloved ogun state...cause i know many igbo businessman that are busy buying hectares of land in that ogun megacity project..we are so on point..just like we did in the okota,isolo,festac,satellite,okoko axis...go figure grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
deshclones:

Dude..am proud to have you as a brother..as in...i owe you a drink anytime i enter east i go beep you..you are just too mouthed...thumbs up man cool cool cool cool cool cool

@odusolja..thought your only problem was tribalism..never knew you topped it up with stupidity and in depth naivety...its obvious you don't know the v.i,ikoyi,lekki-epe axis well..you would have known that igbos own 60% of all the properties in lekki,marwa,agungi,vgc,chevron drive,ajah,crown estate,1004,ozumba,ikoyi down to lakwoe golf estate etc..ND guys own like 33% while yoruba guys from mostly ogun state own the balance of 7%..í stay in graceland estate ajah..you will be amazed with the number of non-indigenes that own property in that estate..we meet during our monthend meetings... i dont expect you to know cause you are not in touch with reality..you are just whining like a kid..face facts bro..soonest we will take over your beloved ogun state...cause i know many igbo businessman that are busy buying hectares of land in that ogun megacity project..we are so on point..just like we did in the okota,isolo,festac,satellite,okoko axis...go figure grin grin grin grin grin

lol, nwanne mu, I no dey take green bottle na Hennessy. lol

Back to the topic, I don't know that Igbos owns that much. wow., that means going by that estimate Igbos and ND could be owning up 90% of Lagos. That means it will come to a time when lagos would have been sold out 100% to visitors. This is an imminent danger for ofemmanus.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by ak47mann(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
Yoruba no get choice cool cool cool
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by chino11(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
ak47mann: Yoruba no get choice cool cool cool

Nwanne mu kedu ije? Leave the Yoruba peeps to roth. hahahaha
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by gogomotet: 8:19pm On May 31, 2012
Kobojunkie:

On a different note, they say if you want to hide anything from a black man, put it in writing.

The above quote from Allessandro tells a different story but rather than read through the article, you read the topic and pretended that has to be based on fact even when there are loads of evidence to counter such an assumption. If we were to believe for a minute that this assumption were true, are we also to pretend that the first 4(fastest growing cities in the world) are Hunchun(China), Uberlandia( Brazil), Tetouan(Morocco), Johor Bahru (Malaysia)? grin

The claim that Onitsha is the fifth fastest growing metro area is not based on fact. If you folks would at least investigate claims made by our journalists, or even spent time reading articles that come with the many sensational headlines, you would at least get more informed.

Please see the attached PDF produced in the same 2010 for Onitsha, by the UN-HAbitat which you claim assumes Onitsha to be fifth fastest growing metro in the world.

Also visit the link to the 2010 UN-Habitat week, where the claims that scott Alessandro supposedly made come from. http://www.unhabitat.org/content.asp?typeid=19&catid=643&cid=8744.

Also see the UN-Habitat Week message below to gain a better understanding of what the theme of that year really was and how the assumption that Onitsha is fifth largest or whatever in the world is baseless.

mehn u re confused u said dis is about Osha in 2010 did u mention anytin like Osha talk of it not being d 5th fastest growing in the world. Read it all again before u start bombarding Osha
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
gogomotet: mehn u re confused u said dis is about Osha in 2010 did u mention anytin like Osha talk of it not being d 5th fastest growing in the world. Read it all again before u start bombarding Osha

Stop being a dumb arse . . . . READ the information contained in the link there.

And again . . . .What is the sense in sinking over a billion dollars of money that could go to building a near solid passenger rail system into a few kilometers of monorail that transports about 200 people at a time? How does this aid in combating transportation and infrastructure problems in states that even after more than 4 years of this government remains in dire need of development?
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by oduasolja: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2012
deshclones:

look at this dummy. u dont own nothing. u just lying to your damn selves.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by CyberG: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
Weren't ibos making fun of flooding in other places in Nigeria recently? By the way, can someone update Nairaland on this monorail system? Nigerians must make it a task to always keep our so called leaders on their toes!
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by abagoro(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
CyberG:
Weren't ibos making fun of flooding in other places in Nigeria recently? By the way, can someone update Nairaland on this monorail system? Nigerians must make it a task to always keep our so called leaders on their toes!

The wayoman has served his tenure and they are still trying hard to launder his pampered image. He is now in PDP.
Re: Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International by Abagworo(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2015
CyberG:

And to think that after all these excitement these same people are today castigating Amaechi for being the only Governor to actually execute the monorail plans. Let our conscience always be the judge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book / N848m, $1.5m Scandals In Nigerian Foreign Affairs Office In Israel / 2023: APC Not Interested In Igbo Presidency But a Nigerian Presidency - Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.