Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,152 members, 7,896,906 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Making Money On Blogging - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money On Blogging (2352 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / sold / Help On Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Money On Blogging by mish1010: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2012
hello Nigerian here is another company that is rewarding members with 100usd on registration and becoming there member also you receive 25usd on referring some one else it is very simple and real register now http://www.virtapay.com/r/mish100
Re: Making Money On Blogging by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2012
optimus30: am bin as direct as i cn,u kw it better than i do,all am asking is,wht is it?,hw 2 go abt it ie is it free like a blog?,hw do i set it up?,pls use simple terms,am jt trying 2 learn,thnks

This is going to be a bit difficult because you are still new to this. Anyway, i will try my best. You can download the wordpress blogging script from www.wordpress.org. It is free to get it.

Secondly, you will need a host and a domain to to install this script. I cannot not recommend any nigerian webhosting company. I have my personal reasons. But what i can say is that if you do not have money to host your site, you make use of free hosting platforms. I can recommend agilityhoster.com or awardspace.com. After buying your domain name (either a .com or .info), go and register with any of the hosting platforms i just gave to you. When you are done, they will give you a DNS (Domain NameServer) address which you must put in your domain name DNS setup. Once that is done, depending, after 24-72hrs your site should be active. Upload the wordpress script and launch your website. Follow the procedure to installing wordpress and you are done.
Re: Making Money On Blogging by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2012
chemashie: I will advise you to just play round with blogger first so that you will understand how wordpress works.
To start with wordpress, do your research on a domain name you need using SEO Quake after which register it @ NameCheap.Com and host it with NameCheap as well. Though u can register with namecheap & host elsewhere if u like. 4get about php, mystql and other codings, ur hosting acct with either namecheap, hostgator or bluehost comes with fantastico deluxe or softaculous script which will install ur wordpress from which u can have full authority on ur design, plugins etc. This is the same way u design ur forum using SMH. Goodluck!

It will interest you to know that those softwares will decive or mislead you. Why not use the google keyword research tool? It will give you everything you need. Based on this you can now buy a domain name as those keywords. There are quite plenty of niches that have little competition that you will rank in. Very easy to discover if you know how to use it to your advantage.

Secondly, i dont recommend blogger for starters. This will get them quite confused when they hit an advance tool like wordpress. And this will affect their earnings. I am still quite busy but i should put together some wordpress tutorials too.
Re: Making Money On Blogging by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2012
mish1010: hello Nigerian here is another company that is rewarding members with 100usd on registration and becoming there member also you receive 25usd on referring some one else it is very simple and real register now http://www.virtapay.com/r/mish100

Young man, why can't you start up your own thread? Stop breaking the flow. This is a class.
Re: Making Money On Blogging by optimus30: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
ribechi:

This is going to be a bit difficult because you are still new to this. Anyway, i will try my best. You can download the wordpress blogging script from www.wordpress.org. It is free to get it.

Secondly, you will need a host and a domain to to install this script. I cannot not recommend any nigerian webhosting company. I have my personal reasons. But what i can say is that if you do not have money to host your site, you make use of free hosting platforms. I can recommend agilityhoster.com or awardspace.com. After buying your domain name (either a .com or .info), go and register with any of the hosting platforms i just gave to you. When you are done, they will give you a DNS (Domain NameServer) address which you must put in your domain name DNS setup. Once that is done, depending, after 24-72hrs your site should be active. Upload the wordpress script and launch your website. Follow the procedure to installing wordpress and you are done.
thnks alot,pls cn i hv ur email?
Re: Making Money On Blogging by optimus30: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
I jt wnt 2 say thank u 2 every1 dat has contributed in dis topic,especially LECORN,u guyz r great,pls guyz,keep it coming
Re: Making Money On Blogging by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2012
optimus30: thnks alot,pls cn i hv ur email?

sure. my email is digglinkexchange@gmail.com
Re: Making Money On Blogging by chemashie(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2012
Blogging is not an avenue to make fast money either adsense or affiliate marketing. Blogging is about consistency, passion & love for what you are doing. I advised you to start with blogger first and learn how to write original article that will rank ur blog high on google. You may end up regreting if you jump into paid blog like wordpress. Ask onibalusi, linda ikeji, jide of ogbonge, nairacow how they are making it blogging. My 2centz!
Re: Making Money On Blogging by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
chemashie: Blogging is not an avenue to make fast money either adsense or affiliate marketing. Blogging is about consistency, passion & love for what you are doing. I advised you to start with blogger first and learn how to write original article that will rank ur blog high on google. You may end up regreting if you jump into paid blog like wordpress. Ask onibalusi, linda ikeji, jide of ogbonge, nairacow how they are making it blogging. My 2centz!

Young man i respect your opinion but it shows you are not informed. Wordpress isn't a paid blog but a free self-hosted blog. Whatever you can think of doing on blogger, you can do it wordpress even in an advance method. Wordpress is really powerful as you will get to know if you care to learn The people you talked about above, if only they used wordpress, they would have hit the goldmine quite quick
Re: Making Money On Blogging by chemashie(m): 2:24am On Aug 23, 2012
I don‘t know why you are quoting me each time i post my comment. Am not competing with u neither do i have an ebook to sell here. Or are u d same person as d op? It shows u r d person who is nt informed here. All d people i quoted up there used either blogger or wordpress, none of them is even using drupal or joomla.
Internet is not a DAMAGED ATM wher u make money on autopilot. The purpose of blogging is to give urself an internet presence on what u have passion for and d skills u got. If you start a blog purposely to make money, u will be higly disappointed cos people are interested in reading genuine information dat can solve their problem.
If there‘s anything i need online or to know @ dis stage, i can always get it cheaply from fiverr or atmost warrior forum.
You make money by solving other people‘s problem not deceiving them to jump into blogging most especially when ur client lacks the passion for writing.
Re: Making Money On Blogging by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 23, 2012
chemashie: I don‘t know why you are quoting me each time i post my comment. Am not competing with u neither do i have an ebook to sell here. Or are u d same person as d op? It shows u r d person who is nt informed here. All d people i quoted up there used either blogger or wordpress, none of them is even using drupal or joomla.
Internet is not a DAMAGED ATM wher u make money on autopilot. The purpose of blogging is to give urself an internet presence on what u have passion for and d skills u got. If you start a blog purposely to make money, u will be higly disappointed cos people are interested in reading genuine information dat can solve their problem.
If there‘s anything i need online or to know @ dis stage, i can always get it cheaply from fiverr or atmost warrior forum.
You make money by solving other people‘s problem not deceiving them to jump into blogging most especially when ur client lacks the passion for writing.

Hahahahaha! I laugh in pidgin. Anyway i think i understand your challenge... inferiority complex. Do you know what i do? I blog for money and its coming in quite fast.

Look talk of posting, I don't do any posting. Immediately my website ranks my website start leeching articles from sites that are not even ranked. I beat them in their game. My dear don't deceive yourself with the dogma of having passion for a niche before you go into it. Everything can run on autopilot if you can set it up. When am talking, i talk with deep sense of understanding. Why shouldn't I quote you, when you are giving away misleading information?

Abeg lock up. hehehehe
Re: Making Money On Blogging by chemashie(m): 3:19am On Aug 23, 2012
Keep selling ur ignorance to ur fellow dummies. It seems u r just coming out after learning abt blogging with adsense, affiliate marketing or cpa offers. These r what i hav done in d past nd still doin it but in a better way. You need to recoup the money u invested in learning this from unsuspecting newbies.
Am now into more meaningful project which is far better than blogging you r scream about here that is why you are despirate to get more customers at all cost.
Am into transport biz, advertising/branding such as logo designing, facebook page, customized car air freshener & oda giveaways for companies and get my job done most times on fiverr cheaply while i pocket my profit.
Go & sleep bro...
Re: Making Money On Blogging by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 23, 2012
chemashie: Keep selling ur ignorance to ur fellow dummies. It seems u r just coming out after learning abt blogging with adsense, affiliate marketing or cpa offers. These r what i hav done in d past nd still doin it but in a better way. You need to recoup the money u invested in learning this from unsuspecting newbies.
Am now into more meaningful project which is far better than blogging you r scream about here that is why you are despirate to get more customers at all cost.
Am into transport biz, advertising/branding such as logo designing, facebook page, customized car air freshener & oda giveaways for companies and get my job done most times on fiverr cheaply while i pocket my profit.
Go & sleep bro...

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha! @this is fun. You are really showing you inferiority complex. My guy you don't have to tell the whole world eh!

Hehehehehe! I am sorry i made you feel this way. Yes i am blogging and shouting about it. I bet you are not making as much as i do with all those your stuffs put together. I do facebook marketing and advertising. I am a graduate chemist and all those you airfreshener blah blah, who do you sell to? Companies? No dey lie na. I am in that o. That is y i have decided to add blogging to my biz and it is even paying more.

I know argue with you ooo. Dey your lane make i dey my land..

Omo laugh wan kill me die for here
Re: Making Money On Blogging by chemashie(m): 4:46am On Aug 23, 2012
I can see you are making money blogging yet u r requesting people to pay 3k to build a blog and u don‘t hav ur personal domain email add. Am a graduate of chemistry as well & currently a PG student (Phy Chem) @ unilag.
Re: Making Money On Blogging by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2012
chemashie: I can see you are making money blogging yet u r requesting people to pay 3k to build a blog and u don‘t hav ur personal domain email add. Am a graduate of chemistry as well & currently a PG student (Phy Chem) @ unilag.

The fact that mtn gives airtime to be for free does not mean it all its services is for free. If not, they will be out of business. Are you expecting to do it for free for people? I am surprised.. Really really surprised at the way you are reasoning. Again, another exhibition of ignorance and inferiority complex. Why do you act like this? From this i am able to decipher your kind of person. One who always wants his way at other people's expense.

Quite unfortunate. Look we had better stopped this responses. I wonder why i got myself into responding to you. Well like it is said, ignorance is no excuse... Goodmorning
Re: Making Money On Blogging by Otolorin4real(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2013
I like this tread,God bless this poster,But i want you to help me to know more about the wordpress and the blog because all you said here is niceand i want to know better so that i can setup my wp.if you can help in giving me comprehensive tutorial i wil appreciate it .my e-mail is; timobolaji@gmail.com Thank you,God bless.Timothy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buyin Phones And Laptop From Alibaba At A Cheap Rate / Nylon Recycle Company In Ibadan. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.