Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,416 members, 7,901,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

They Have Started Comming Back Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have Started Comming Back Again (456 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari / Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Have Started Comming Back Again by akelliah(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
The I G ordered that every road block be removed from our highways and they did remove all road blocks but now they are crepping but again travelling from warri to portharcourt over the weekend i saw two check point between ughelli and patani this guys ware even asking to see the reciept of my cars plate No i saw hell in there hand i spent allmost one hour with this police men. Someone should call them to order.

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars In The Name Of Subsidy And Contract / The Abia Awakening: Wolves In Sheep Clothing / How To Immortalise Abiola –adegbite, Ikuforiji, Briggs !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.