Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,656 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. (17098 Views)

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2012
**Pukes on the thread**

Because Osun defender is based in the SW, they have no right to critique Rochas, who's secretly vying for the Presidential seat, huh??

Is sunnewspaper not an Igbos paper, and don't they critique Yoruba governors??

I don't know why everything has to be "US AGAINST THEM" - with you guys...

2 Likes

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by BlackPikiN(m): 12:46am On Apr 17, 2012
shymmex: **Pukes on the thread**

Because Osun defender is based in the SW, they have no right to critique Rochas, who's secretly vying for the Presidential seat, huh??

Is sunnewspaper not an Igbos paper, and don't they critique Yoruba governors??

I don't know why everything has to be "US AGAINST THEM" - with you guys...

Mad man, list Aregbesola achievements and not all this trash you posted here.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

I recall you couldn't reply when I asked if you joined in when I was chasing after Ibori on Nl. grin
Lady, you gonna need some very stroooooooooooooong soap indeed.
And maybe a brush of industrial level stiffness too. Lol!

The only reason you ran after Ibori was because him and GEJ had an issue (which I really dont give a shoit about) going on.

Why weren't you on Gbenga's case?

Any politician that possess a thread for GEJ, you jump on him. Weren't you also on Okah's case? Abeg, let us hear word grin

Why aren't on Orji or Segun Oni's case?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by aljharem(m): 2:41am On Apr 17, 2012
wetin concern Gbawe with this ?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 17, 2012
alj harem: wetin concern Gbawe with this ?

If it's not gbawe, if it's not aregbesola, if it's not Yoruba, Beaf will not sleep. grin

2 Likes

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by aljharem(m): 2:59am On Apr 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

If it's not gbawe, if it's not aregbesola, if it's not Yoruba, Beaf will not sleep. grin

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Beaf: 3:18am On Apr 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The only reason you ran after Ibori was because him and GEJ had an issue (which I really dont give a shoit about) going on.

Why weren't you on Gbenga's case?

Any politician that possess a thread for GEJ, you jump on him. Weren't you also on Okah's case? Abeg, let us hear word grin

Why aren't on Orji or Segun Oni's case?

Ok, you never saw anything before GEJ's regime enh?
Abeg, buy di soap and brush jare!
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

Ok, you never saw anything before GEJ's regime enh?
Abeg, buy di soap and brush jare!

Wetin dey there to see?

before GEJ's regime, you have Yorubas bashing Obasanjo ( who was the president at one point), now you're using the ethnic card whenever Yorubas bash GEJ for his incompetency. You even go as far as to shamelessly call ACN a regional (Yorubaland) party. . . . once again, there you go hiding behind politics to hide your tribalism. Even when acn can be found in the SE, North etc. You, however, chose to focus on the ACN groups in the Southwest.

Going further by even posting tribalistic posts so that other anti-Yoruba nlers could use the same sentiments to bash (not Yoruba politicians) but Yoruba nationality enlarge.

Yet you speak for one-Nigeria? stop that pretense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 17, 2012
Nobody is stopping you from posting, heck we're all tribalist here.

But don't pretend to root for one-nigeria while assuming the characteristics of a tribalist. . . . just so papa GEJ can get another term.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Desola(f): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2012
Where or shall I say how, does this concern Gbawe?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2012
I see the tribalists and ethnic jingoists now feel they must do something, however pathetic, against Gbawe and Yorubua folks for the merited drubbing Beaf has reccieved over his false and mischief-led grandstanding against the ACN and the SW.

The article that appeared in Osundefender is also available below at Nigerianewsdaily.com:

http://nigerianewsdaily.com/nigerianewsgeneral/18751-the-lies-and-deceits-of-governor-rochas-okorocha.html

It is merely a reportage Osundefender presented that may have been written by anyone. Only a silly loser and tribalist, never had a proper job in his life to know how the adult world works, will insinuate Aregbesola or a Yoruba person wrote this.

Besides the author of the article refers to his friend Kenneth Uwadi. Why don't you prove that Aregbesola and Uwadi are bosom buddies since, according to your dull mind, the reportage must emanate from Aregbesola. If your mind is not so destroyed with tribalistic hate and the need to blindly defend a nauseating bigot you will note that the general style and form of the article indicates it was probably written by Imo political opponents/detractors of Okorocha. We know , you must blame a Yoruba person for everything but try and at least do intelligently and believably.

As a friend, Kenneth Uwadi once wrote, 'Okorocha has been proclaiming heaven that will become of Imo State

1 Like

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2012
Desola: Where or shall I say how, does this concern Gbawe?

it is what hate does to the mind. Another one of these losers called Chima12 or whatever, the other day, actually added an anti-Igbo tirade to what I wrote and tried to pass it off slyly as my complete utterance. When challenged to produce a source, he ran away. Comical really. Abeg, folks don't take these clowns and their high Chief , Beaf, seriously.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by FACE(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2012
The article could have been written by Dede1 for all I care. In fairness to Gbawe, he is only passionate about defending and projecting his state and ethnic group and I have never seen him go out of his way to disparage other ethnic groups. He may have his faults like everyone else, but I think he should be cut some slack.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2012
BlackPikiN:

That's it. Whoever that wrote the nonsense works for the governor and ACN.

And I am sure gbawe too is involved in this crap.

Was Aregbemadman not a Lagos Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure for almost 8yrs during Tinubu tenure?
What road did he build?
Let his supporters list them here.
I am ready for these f00ls now.

i was in lagos during this period and i make bold to say that "Aregberascal" was an highly efficient commissioner. There was hardly any Lagos road he never knew by its name to the most minutest part of the state. i could still remember then when he does comes to Murhi and lagos television virtually every saturday educating lagosians on how far they are going as per lagos road. i stayed in Ketu then.
The climax was when one of those interview days he described efficiently the road network in my part of ketu then and what the govt intend doing. of cos he confessed that some wont be done also at least for now. And guess what, what he promised came to past by Gods grace.

I cant speak for anyone else but from my own personal experience, "Aregberascal" had a successful tenure as Commisioner in Lagos.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Rad1cal: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2012
Demdem:

i was in lagos during this period and i make bold to say that "Aregberascal" was an highly efficient commissioner. There was hardly any Lagos road he never knew by its name to the most minutest part of the state. i could still remember then when he does comes to Murhi and lagos television virtually every saturday educating lagosians on how far they are going as per lagos road. i stayed in Ketu then.
The climax was when one of those interview days he described efficiently the road network in my part of ketu then and what the govt intend doing. of cos he confessed that some wont be done also at least for now. And guess what, what he promised came to past by Gods grace.

I cant speak for anyone else but from my own personal experience, "Aregberascal" had a successful tenure as Commisioner in Lagos.

Ogbeni, forget all this your scatter yarns.

Which roads did he construct cos i didnt notice any in my mainland area.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2012
Rad1cal:

Ogbeni, forget all this your scatter yarns.

Which roads did he construct cos i didnt notice any in my mainland area.

Actually, u are the one that has refused to put ur brain to work. Mine was my honest opinion and experience, u say urs and not to disprove what u dont know when u are not God that knows all and sees all. Some peeps here are simply nuts.

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Rad1cal: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2012
Demdem:

Actually, u are the one that has refused to put ur brain to work. Mine was my honest opinion and experience, u say urs and not to disprove what u dont know when u are not God that knows all and sees all. Some peeps here are simply nuts.

Ogbeni you are simply mouthing off, the visible road works in Lagos was done by Fashola team.

Mention the roads Aregbesola did or stop mouthing .

You can only deceive the gullible, what did Aregbe-ediot achieve as a commisioner in Lagos.

What major road did he construct ?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2012
Rad1cal:

Ogbeni you are simply mouthing off, the visible road works in Lagos was done by Fashola team.

You can only deceive the gullible, what did Aregbe-ediot achieve as a commisioner in Lagos.

Actually, u are the one simply ranting. if visible road works in lagos are done by fashola, which means the non-visible ones were for Aregbe right? U obviously sound sane to ursef. For u to declare that throughout his 8-yr stay as commissioner, no single road project was attributed to him suggest ur kind. Av left lagos for years now and wont even bother myself cracking my brain to satisfy ur type. i will leave that to other posters who can still vividly remember and preferably still resides in lagos.

However, the one i can vividly remember because it affected me directly was the drainage canal in-between ikosi-ketu (the valley after Oladogba street) and Oluwalogbon area at that ketu axis not far from Mile 12 market. Before Aregbe's intervention, we did experience hell

1 Like

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Afam4eva(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2012
Demdem:

Just list some of the projects he embarked upon. All this one na long story. I knew Aregbesola when he lived in Egbeda. Infact, i attended the same secondary school with his son, so i'm in a good position to tell you that his tenure as a comissioner was a complete a waste. Go to Egbeda-Bammeke now and you'll see the canal that they dug since 2003. It has now turned into a mini forest. I'm sure armed robbers and rapists will be using it as their hideoout now.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2012
^^^^^

Did u read the above post?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2012
@Topic
Osun defender should do what they were setup to do which is to defend anything positive or negative that comes out of Osun state. What business do they have with Rochas Okorocha or are they shopping for new enemies for Aregbesola and Osun state? You wonder why Aregbesola's tenure has been marred with controversies. It's because he talks too much rubbish. he should learn to shut up and be focused like Fashola.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2012
Rad1cal:

A few are mentioned below. What is your next question? You need a Court document to believe what is written below? Or will you try the usual tactics of trying to discredit the messenger?

Aregbesola was commissioner of works and Infrastructure for Lagos State. I hope you know what that means instead of continuing to show here that undiluted and unreasonable hatred of personalities make you guilty of not being able to give credit where due. What exactly do you think a works and infrastructure commissioner of a State does? File his nails all day while the commissioner for womens affair supervises the construction of roads?

This your level of hatred is simply stunning with how it makes you totally blind to what is obvious. It is like saying the chief designer of Apple deserves no credit for the laudable looks of Apple products !!! If you don't know, Aregbesola was even commissioner of the Year twice. Even his enemies will not deny what cannot be denied about the impact Aregbesola had on road infrastructure in Lagos.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=28330

In the light of the above let the contractors know that there are many competent contractors outside there that were not given consideration. When the governor said it openly to the world during his last interactive session with the people of the state that he will give them the kind of road they have not been privileged to see or drive on in the past, he meant what he said. No doubt, roads whose standard will not be below that of Awolowo road in Ikoyi, Kudirat Abiola road in Ikeja, Ikotun-Igando road in Alimosho etcetera – all in Lagos state are what the Ogbeni expects these contractors to deliver. For those who do not know, the credit for the construction of these aforementioned roads goes to Aregbesola, the infrastructure czar himself.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2012
^^^^^^^^^
Kudirat-Abiola road, the one we call oregun road then. Wao!!!!! good memories.
Infact, u get time for these asssholes
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2012
afam4eva: @Topic
Osun defender should do what they were setup to do which is to defend anything positive or negative that comes out of Osun state. What business do they have with Rochas Okorocha or are they shopping for new enemies for Aregbesola and Osun state? You wonder why Aregbesola's tenure has been marred with controversies. It's because he talks too much rubbish. he should learn to shut up and be focused like Fashola.

yes the Taliban controversies conceived, modelled and formulated by PDP itself. stttupid peeps.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2012
afam4eva: @Topic

Osun defender is still a news agency with an editor (not Aregbesola) who will feature articles he deems newsworthy. You must first understand and accept that. Osun defender merely put an article in the public domain as it is allowed to do. How can you then interprete this as Aregbesola attacking Okorocha when there is every possibility Osun Defender have just presented an article written by political antagonists/detractors of Okorocha from his own State. If the Sun produces an article where Gbenga Daniel attacks Amosun, who is foolish enough to think that means Kalu hates Amosun?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Afam4eva(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2012
Gbawe:

Osun defender is still a news agency with an editor (not Aregbesola) who will feature articles he deems newsworthy. You must first understand and accept that. Osun defender merely put an article in the public domain as it is allowed to do. How can you then interprete this as Aregbesola attacking Okorocha when there is every possibility Osun Defender have just presented an article written by political antagonists/detractors of Okorocha from his own State. If the Sun produces an article where Gbenga Daniel attacks Amosun, who is foolish enough to think that means Kalu hates Amosun?

I never said it's Aregbe that's attacking Rochas. I'm just saying that they should focus on projecting Osun like they've been doing. Because anything that Osundefender says may be miscontrued as Aregbesolas'.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2012
Demdem: ^^^^^^^^^
Kudirat-Abiola road, the one we call oregun road then. Wao!!!!! good memories.
Infact, u get time for these asssholes

I just find their blind hatred very amusing - especially when it is easy to ridicule their idiotic reasoning and show conclusively that it is driven by nothing other than malevolence.

What does a sane adult, with normal thinking ability, assumes a Commissioner of workd and Infrastructure does? Attend to tourism while the Commissioner of tourism supervises the construction of roads? My lord !!!! This is simply too much .
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by PointB: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2012
@ topic

Classic case of jealousy, driven by hate and inferiority complex. A big shame of the already useless media (Osun defender) anyway.
I think they should rather focus on helping Aregbesola navigate the current crisis he is enmeshed in, not creating more trouble him, and the people of Osun state!

Jungle journalism at its worst!
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2012
afam4eva:

I never said it's Aregbe that's attacking Rochas. I'm just saying that they should focus on projecting Osun like they've been doing. Because anything that Osundefender says may be miscontrued as Aregbesolas'.

Whether you know it or not, what you write above simply means you are happy with Nigerians being feudalistic and sectional to the extent you do not even recognise the rights of news agencies to practice journalism in an unrestricted manner. You seem to suggest dictatorially and intolerantly that OsunDefender should focus on Osun news alone.

Yes Osun defender presents mainly Osun news but that does not, at any time ever, take away their right to present non-Osun news and anyone genuinely liberal will understand that. There is an article about Ibori on OsunDefenders front page right now. Should Deltans also shout that Aregbesola hates Ibori and is attacking him through Osundefender? Come on !!! Where does the madness stop and when does feudalism and partisanship end for us Nigerians?

I repeat again that this article, from its style and form, reeks of local politics. It was probably written by Okorochas detractors from his own State. Why do you then find it expedient to attack Osun Defender for presenting an article most likely written by an Igbo opponent of Okorocha?

Like I mentioned earlier, if the Sun newspaper produces an article with Gbenga Daniel attacking Amosun, I certainly will not be petty or feudalistic enough to conclude that Kalu hates Amosun. Each to his own.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Rad1cal: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2012
Gbawe:

A few are mentioned below. What is your next question? You need a Court document to believe what is written below? Or will you try the usual tactics of trying to discredit the messenger?

Aregbesola was commissioner of works and Infrastructure for Lagos State. I hope you know what that means instead of continuing to show here that undiluted and unreasonable hatred of personalities make you guilty of not being able to give credit where due. What exactly do you think a works and infrastructure commissioner of a State does? File his nails all day while the commissioner for womens affair supervises the construction of roads?

This your level of hatred is simply stunning with how it makes you totally blind to what is obvious. It is like saying the chief designer of Apple deserves no credit for the laudable looks of Apple products !!! If you don't know, Aregbesola was even commissioner of the Year twice. Even his enemies will not deny what cannot be denied about the impact Aregbesola had on road infrastructure in Lagos.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=28330

shut the hell up dude, dont you get tired of this nonsence osundefender crap
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Afam4eva(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2012
Rad1cal:

shut the hell up dude, dont you get tired of this nonsence osundefender crap

This is totally uncalled for.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2012
@ radical

tackle the contents dude.

was it during Aregbe's time as commissioner those roads mentioned were done or fashola? they must definately be the non-visible roads u talked about earlier no doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Dead, 11 Injured In APC Campaign Auto Crash In Edo / Buhari And Osinbajo At NEC Meeting Of APC / Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.