Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,097 members, 7,890,619 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. (17097 Views)

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by ebere1712: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2012
LOL
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2012
Rad1cal:

shut the hell up dude, dont you get tired of this nonsence osundefender crap

Yes, once disgraced with facts resort to insults. I am not surprised since it is your style. You go around fighting everyone yet, on every occasion, you produce only insults and zero facts to back your bellicosity. Who will take you seriously when you do not even understand that it is impossible for the commissioner of works and Infrastructure in a State to have no input towards the constructed road everyone sees and appreciate? What you are saying makes no sense to even a 5 year old.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2012
^^^^^

IT has proven itself to be a nonentity. It needs to be ignored henceforth
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Rad1cal: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2012
Demdem:

Actually, u are the one simply ranting. if visible road works in lagos are done by fashola, which means the non-visible ones were for Aregbe right? U obviously sound sane to ursef. For u to declare that throughout his 8-yr stay as commissioner, no single road project was attributed to him suggest ur kind. Av left lagos for years now and wont even bother myself cracking my brain to satisfy ur type. i will leave that to other posters who can still vividly remember and preferably still resides in lagos.

However, the one i can vividly remember because it affected me directly was the drainage canal in-between ikosi-ketu (the valley after Oladogba street) and Oluwalogbon area at that ketu axis not far from Mile 12 market. Before Aregbe's intervention, we did experience hell

The ketu axis still experiences hell as we speak so what are you yapping at

Yaba a central axis in the state was abandoned by the so called best performing commisioner for years,

Alimosho axis, one o the most populated centers in Lagos abandoned for years.

Bariga another populated center abandoned for years.

Ikotun Abarange axis abandoned for years.

I can go on and on and on

The kudirat road you mentioned was just meant for a political statement.

You can only fool the gullible
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2012
afam4eva:

This is totally uncalled for.

My brother, it is the style of empty barrels and known apologist and proteges of Beaf. He is one of those who follows Beaf around displaying the same style that consist entirely of hurling insults and propagating lies totally deviod of facts, logic and sense.

He should tell the forum what he thinks a works and Infrastructure commissioner does. Even the PDP , known to fraudulent capitalise on any percieved weakness against opponents, never speak on Aregbesola's work as a Lagos commissioner because they know there is no profit to be derived going down that Avenue. There is no sense in trying to disconnect Aregbesola from the achievements recorded in the development of the road infrastructure in Lagos.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Rad1cal: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2012
Gbawe:

Yes, once disgraced with facts resort to insults. I am not surprised since it is your style. You go around fighting everyone yet, on every occasion, you produce only insults and zero facts to back your bellicosity. Who will take you seriously when you do not even understand that it is impossible for the commissioner of works and Infrastructure in a State to have no input towards the constructed road everyone sees and appreciate? What you are saying makes no sense to even a 5 year old.

shut up dude, pasting craps from osundefender is your past time
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by pistol: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2012
I have read this article before.
It was written by the media aide to ohakim and it appeared in the opposition newspapers in imo state earlier in the year.
Cant really remember the source.
Think the newspaper is announcerexpress or something.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2012
Rad1cal:

The ketu axis still experiences hell as we speak so what are you yapping at

Ketu is a big area that even extends to Alapere so dont think all the problems will be solved by a single govt. besides, did he do what i claimed he did or not? Answer that and stop being an iidiot

Yaba a central axis in the state was abandoned by the so called best performing governor for years,
Alimosho axis, one o the most populated centers in Lagos abandoned for years.
Bariga another populated center abandoned for years.
Ikotun Abarange axis abandoned for years.
I can go on and on and on

that is why the need for continuity is essential. i dont agree with u with the above because u are basically saying no single construction work was done by the state govt then for 8years in these areas, however it has been proven that "Aregberascal" wasnt idle either as many areas benefited from his handwork. all these cant be completed by a single govt

The kudirat road you mentioned was just meant for a political statement.

Very daft statement from a ffolish poster. Was that road done by Aregbe or not? that is the basic question so answer it

You can only fool the gullible

Exactly what u are trying to acheive

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2012
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2012
Rad1cal:

shut up dude, pasting craps from osundefender is your past time

Yes, and hating personalities blindly , to the point of lying against them, is yours. Your revisionism is not fooling anyone. In so far as most here are better educated and less hateful than you they will have no problem understanding that you cannot dissociate a Commissioner of works and Infrastructure from success recorded in the development of road infrastructure.

You haters are so easy to predict. With even my first response to you, I indicated what, predictably, your hateful mind will be predisposed to. Rant about Osundefenders all you want but the entire world understand that Aregbesola deservedly got credit for gains recorded in the development of lagos roads during his tenure as a Commissioner in the State. No lies or revisionism can change that.

A few are mentioned below. What is your next question? You need a Court document to believe what is written below? Or will you try the usual tactics of trying to discredit the messenger?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Rad1cal: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2012
Best commisioner in Lagos yet his impact was not even felt in glaring areas that mattered most

let me hear you foolish Aregbe-ediot goons sprout his useless achievement here

There is only tangible reason you can give, but other than that.

Your attempts are silly
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2012
This is what happens when Osundefender resorts to plagiarism of the worst kind.

I am not sure what agenda informs the recycling of this article, but feel obliged to set the record straight by pointing out that it was originally written by Anayo Herbert Kelechi (http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/02/24/exposed-the-lies-and-deceit-of-governor-okorocha/)or Godson Offoaro (a sharp-shooting Sun reporter), depending on who you believe.

Here are some of the comments that trailed its publication back in February:

Emeka Ibe · Managing Partner at LAWVILLE ASSOCIATES
This is clearly vituperative and in bad taste. I wish d writer could take a lesson in authenticating claims and assertion. Any rational and right-thinking Imo son like me will treat this kind of write-up that has so much adversarial political undertone with circumspection. This position does not in any way make me one of Rochas' blind and boot-licking supporters who merely show allegiance to our Governor because of some selfish or ulterior reasons. I'm actually waiting for time to unravel Rochas. I believe it's too early to praise him, as nothing has been achieved yet in Imo State.
Reply · 4 · Like · Follow Post · February 24 at 6:58pm

Augustine Adigwe
You're always blunt and clear! Keep it up my bro... because that's what makes a man! I'm always proud of you!
Reply · 1 · Like · February 24 at 9:01pm

Paul Achigasim · Partner at Legal Forte Partners
this article is trash and rightly belongs to the trash can, are you looking for the author? then look no further it is authored by the author 419 guvnor surrogate. they just jealous, while he was busy doing the imo pple 419 he did not remember to work for them. atleast the author is lucky to have attended a school how about millions of imo indexes who do not ha ve the wherewithal to attend school who are now attending schools. shame on ohakim and his 419 govt.
Reply · Like · February 25 at 5:44am

Chuma Okoro · University of Tel Aviv, Israel
Remember the wise counsel of Gamaliel (Acts of Apostles 5 vs 34-38) If Rochas is actually God sent, time will tell.
Reply · 1 · Like · February 25 at 7:29am
View 2 more

Kenneth Maduakor · Sound Engineer/ TV Production Personel at Loveworld Plus TV
I think time has come when you guys should stop all these propaganda and live our governor to do what Ikedi Ohakim could not do in four years and nobody could say anything. less than a year people of Imo state are beginning feel new breath from the new government. Leave Okorocha to finish his first four years before running into conclusion.
Reply · 3 · Like · Follow Post · February 24 at 5:11pm

Joseph Ihiekwe · Quality Control at Jaguar Landrover Liverpool
enemies of progress talking...
Reply · 1 · Like · Follow Post · February 24 at 9:35pm

Onyekwe Chi Ya Ekwe
Bleep YOU Anayo Herbert Kelechi AND Kenneth Chima. May God punish your generations and the hand wey u take write and edit this lies be broken in Jesus name..................Amen. Idiots used by Idiots.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · March 2 at 4:32pm

Chizube Ezeamulunanma Uchehara · Imsu
Y r u sounding so mad,do tink dat some ot des info r not true,u r der nd we r here so kool down
Reply · Like · March 2 at 6:00pm

Chinedu Kelvin Amedu · Director at ESSA OIL AND GAS
Mak una allow rochas to do d gud fins he has started ooooo,una no lik beta fins ?(E be lik say una be ikiri broda)
Reply · Like · March 2 at 7:34pm

Chioma Aniche Chimezie · Federal government college okigwe
AMA NDI ANAEZE•uwa nka self•tufikwa ndi madu wu amara emete•owelle carry go•
Reply · Like · March 2 at 8:08pm
View 1 more

Kelechi Osuala · Subscribe · Abia State University
if gov okorocha did all u said, imo people prefer him to the past governor's, every leader has his up and down, i don't surport evil is all this the truth if they are imo people should sit up.lets find out, we are yet to see things unfold, however is too early to sing him praises or crucify him.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · February 24 at 8:42pm

Remember the wise council of Gamaliel in Acts of the Apostles (5vs34-38), if Rochas is actually God sent, time will tell. In my own assessment, he is doing well and have already done what past governments could not do.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · February 25 at 7:41am

Remember the wise council of Gamaliel in Acts of the Apostles (5vs34-38), if Rochas is actually God sent, time will tell. In my own assessment, he is doing well and have already done what past governments could not do.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · February 25 at 7:41am

Reply · Like · Follow Post · February 25 at 7:40am

Ndubuisi Ekomaru
Ikedi ohakim. Rochas okorocha, Orji Uzor kalu ex gov of abia-state, james Ibori, Peter obi...all belong to the same class.......watch out you all we see and find out...one day before 2015......
Reply · Like · Follow Post · February 24 at 9:10pm

Nelson Okwy Emeonu · Vicar, City of joy, Oraifite at Diocese of nnewi
They can deceive man but not God. Our joy is there is a day called 'last day' Where is that man called Ibori? For Peter Obi,he is white-washing Nnewi in the name of road construction because of Ojukwu's burial next week.He would have abandoned it as before so that the whole world will see our Japan of Africa.Why now? Time will tell.
Reply · Like · February 24 at 9:26pm

Pahpah Na Nkwerre
@Ndubuisi Ekomaru:Don't you think Rochas is trying ??
Reply · Like · February 24 at 10:10pm

Ndubuisi Ekomaru
Pahpah Na Nkwerre ...Everybody is trying.....You will find out yourself later....Ohakim was stupidily and arrogantly smart but Rochas is secretly smarter than him but two of them belong to the same class....Ask orji uzor -kalu........I tell you, Imolites are decieved by the sweetness of the name "Rochas"...but not the substance...You need to be extra intelligent to understand what is going on at Douglas house now.....You shall all find out the implications of all these free gifts from government of imo-state later.....if there is any gift at all....We are watching,,,,,It is too earlier to be a praise singer..or a critic....
Reply · Like · February 25 at 7:52am
View 3 more

Adolph Ugoo · Works at GRACELAND SOLICITORS
PDP TALKING RUBBISH IS ONLY A FULL THAT WILL BLV ALL THIS.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · February 24 at 9:46pm
Facebook social plugin
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Rad1cal: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2012
Gbawe:

Yes, and hating personalities blindly , to the point of lying against them, is yours. Your revisionism is not fooling anyone. In so far as most here are better educated and less hateful than you they will have no problem understanding that you cannot dissociate a Commissioner of works and Infrastructure from success recorded in the development of road infrastructure.

You haters are so easy to predict. With even my first response to you, I indicated what, predictably, your hateful mind will be predisposed to. Rant about Osundefenders all you want but the entire world understand that Aregbesola deservedly got credit for gains recorded in the development of lagos roads during his tenure as a Commissioner in the State. No lies or revisionism can change that.

repeating your same boring lines wont change anythin

an Aregbe-ediot fanatic like you is expected to show me what he did compared to the giant strides made by the fashola administration so evident every where

you cant fool me dude, quit your silly attempt
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by naptu2: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2012
Kudirat Abiola road, Oregun; Awolowo road, Ikoyi; Akin Adesola road, Victoria Island, Adeola Odeku road, Victoria Island; Agege Motor road; Ikotun-Igando road; Yaba-Itire-Lawanson-Ojuelegba road; LASU-Iba road, Ojo; Ajah- Badore road, Eti-Osa; Oba Sekumade road, Ikorodu; Adetokunbo Ademola road, Victoria Island and the ongoing expansion and modernization of the Lagos-Epe Expressway

allafrica.com/stories/200205150208.html

allafrica.com/stories/200302080487.html

http://bolatinubu.org/index.php/asiwaju
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2012
^^^^^^

Our dear "radical" says these roads arent in glaring areas. and that these roads dont matter at all
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2012
Those that see nothing good in Asiwaju ought to read this. That doesnt make him a saint afterall

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2012
eGuerrilla: This is what happens when Osundefender resorts to plagiarism of the worst kind.

I am not sure what agenda informs the recycling of this article, but feel obliged to set the record straight by pointing out that it was originally written by Anayo Herbert Kelechi[color=#990000][/color] (http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/02/24/exposed-the-lies-and-deceit-of-governor-okorocha/)or Godson Offoaro (a sharp-shooting Sun reporter), depending on who you believe.

Here are some of the comments that trailed its publication back in February:

Afam4ever, you see that I am vindicated with how I insisted that this was likely the work of local antagonists/detractors of Okorocha? lo and behold we see that the article is written by Anayo Herbert Kelechi yet OP is keen to present it here with the ethnic spin that Aregbesola/Yoruba folks are attacking Okorocha. Look at all the bad belle and ethnic enmity formented by the OP based on something Aregbesola, Gbawe and Osundefenders have nothing to do with.

Do you now see how some deliberately stoke the fire of ethnic intolerance? I don't know why Aregbesola ,or any progressive person for that matter, will have an issue with Okorocha doing well when that is precisely what some of us are praying for because that consideration will go some way to showing some states that they must dump the PDP that is only giving Nigeria terrorism.

I have known Gbawe to be the only human being on NL that quotes Osundefender.

He is still yet to show us the achievements of AregbeRascal who has been in Office more than Rochas Okorocha.

All Aregbe knows is to talk like a mad motor park tout man abi na talk talk dey do the job for Osun.
Aregbe and his boys are really threatened by the achievements of Rochas Okorocha.

Damn! So much bad-belle dey worry una.

Nonsense!

Look at this also from this hate-filled Blackpikin based on an article not written by a Yoruba person or Gbawe:

That's it. Whoever that wrote the nonsense works for the governor and ACN.

And I am sure gbawe too is involved in this crap.

@eGuerrilla. Why are you talking about "plagiarism" and "agenda" when Osundefender, as they are allowed to do, simply presented an article they deem newsworthy? So Osundefender must never Present any article that is negative against a non-Yoruba Politician? What are you guys suggesting for god sake? A truncated and entirely sectional journalism sector? Why are some of you so paranoid?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2012
Gbawe Sir,

If we accept that plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own, how else do we qualify Osundefender's sleight-of-hand approach?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by jason123: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2012
Mehn, so it was not Osundefender that wrote the news but an Imo state blog that came up with the news?! shocked

So you guys were just insulting Gbawe for nothing! Na wa o! shockedsad
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Beaf: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2012
Discredited.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2012
double post
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by jason123: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2012
eGuerrilla: Gbawe Sir,

If we accept that plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own, how else do we qualify Osundefender's sleight-of-hand approach?

Newspaper agencies do it all the time. Respected news agencies such as Vanguard do such as well.
Its not necessarily plagiarism; a politician can pay any agency to discredit his opponent. This is propaganda politics and has nothing to do with Gbawe or Osundefenders.

1 Like

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2012
jason123:

Newspaper agencies do it all the time. Respected news agencies such as Vanguard do such as well.
Its not necessarily plagiarism; a politician can pay any agency to discredit his opponent. This is propaganda politics and has nothing to do with Gbawe or Osundefenders.

about to say that also
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Ufeolorun(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2012
Lol.
Aregbesola jealous of Okorocha: I know why,Aregbe wants his own commissioner for lagos affairs and SSA on comedy ni
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una just wan argue shaaa ni.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by 1Emmy: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2012
osundefender my foot. Okorocha is our Gov and has done a lot of goodies for us. Visit Imo and see things yourself. ofenmanu your critics only ends here and has no weight. Rochas must carry go even to federal level.
Anumpam.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2012
jason123:

Gbawe, there you have it: Propaganda politics == the agenda I mentioned earlier.

Jason123/Demdem, however you slice and dice this one, Osundefender stands accused of plagiarism for the simple reason that no credit was given to its original author.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Gbawe, there you have it: Propaganda politics == the agenda I mentioned earlier.

Jason123/Demdem, however you slice and dice this one, Osundefender stands accused of plagiarism for the simple reason that no credit was given to its original author.

thats a good point and i agree with u. Media houses simply needs to watch it. Original authors needs to be cited.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Rad1cal: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2012
naptu2: Kudirat Abiola road, Oregun; Awolowo road, Ikoyi; Akin Adesola road, Victoria Island, Adeola Odeku road, Victoria Island; Agege Motor road; Ikotun-Igando road; Yaba-Itire-Lawanson-Ojuelegba road; LASU-Iba road, Ojo; Ajah- Badore road, Eti-Osa; Oba Sekumade road, Ikorodu; Adetokunbo Ademola road, Victoria Island and the ongoing expansion and modernization of the Lagos-Epe Expressway

allafrica.com/stories/200205150208.html

allafrica.com/stories/200302080487.html

good try, would go through all that when on PC
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by jason123: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2012
eGuerrilla:

No, you don't get it.

If I am a politician aspiring for the same post as you. I can type up "facts" about you and send it to as many news agencies as possible and pay them. I witnessed this first hand in Nigeria. Politicians do this all the time. As you can see, it was Ohakim* (forgive my spelling) that tried discrediting his opponent.

Again, it has nothing to do with Gbawe (how does Gbawe equate to Osundefenders?) or Osundefenders.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Ufeolorun(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Really! shocked .This is serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
Osun Defender has caused problem, this newspaper shouldn't be taken too serious, decipher there name OSUN DEFENDER (a media that defends Osun whether good or bad). But as much as I disagree with Aregbe's style of govt, any media can write about anything, even foreign media do write about Nigeria, it's just that all articles on Osun Defender always boils down to tarnishing someone image and polishing Aregbe's image.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
Demdem:

thats a good point and i agree with u. Media houses simply needs to watch it. Original authors needs to be cited.
That is one of there main problem, they all want to take credit for the news, all they will say is OUR REPORTER or OUR CORRESPONDENT, search for this particular article, you will find it on many media house sites word to word without crediting the original source, poor journalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo / Lagos, Osun, Cross River’s Debts Exceed Revenues By Over 480% - FRC / APC Will Never Field Politicians Like Saraki, Dogara Again - Oshiomhole Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.