Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? (18344 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / Why I Cheated On My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by bluehorizo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2008
mukina2:

no not on this earth maybe on mars grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have never cheated on her and this is our 3rd year.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by 4Him(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2008
There are plenty - my dad, all his friends but one, all my uncles but one.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by yemivictor: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2008
4Him:

There are plenty - my dad, all his friends but one, all my uncles but one.

Of course! grin

As far as you can tell though!!

Because, all you have is second-hand information!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by somze(f): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2008
What are you talking about?

I haven't cheated on my wife angry
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by yemivictor: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2008
somze:

What are you talking about?

I haven't cheated on my wife angry

Congratulations, but i wasn't referring to you!!

Check my earlier post!

The inserted quote is 4HIM's not yours!! cool
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by winnteam(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2008
I will be 10 years in marriage in 2010. grin

I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON MY WIFE. cool

If I did not love her, I would not have married her.
When you RESPECT your family AND GENUINELY LOVE THEM there are things
you do not think about talk less of YOU DOING.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by bigp(m): 3:23am On Apr 20, 2008
wink ;d sad
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by liquid7: 5:51pm On May 23, 2008
Although i have never married i have been in serious relationships.
I never ever cheat.I rather tell the woman its over if it becomes too hard to maintain the relationship and then stay single for a while till someone comes around.
It is against everything i believe in.
That is one of the first things i warn my girlfriend.If i strongly suspect you are cheating on me then thats it.It is out of the door without any question.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by sheniqua: 5:54pm On May 23, 2008
There are plenty of them.
If you can find a woman who has never cheated on their husbands then of course there are men in the same category.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Godalone(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2008
I have never cheated on my wife and i pray that I will never do.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by krama(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2008
Whoever told the originator of this thread that all married men are cheats?
There are tons of men who have never cheated on their spouses. . .  and never will cool
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by LetThemSay: 9:56pm On May 28, 2008
I am happy to inform u that There are men out there boku boku that have not cheated on their wives. And most with the intention of not cheating on their spouse. With all d diseases and woman wahala out there it aint worth it. Do all d messing around u wanna do when u are single, so when u are married you won't be missing anything.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Octupus(f): 8:55am On May 29, 2008
Folks,
Men,like all male creatures,are polygamous by nature.It's only civilization and religion that puts them in check.

If a man has never cheated on his wife,good.Let him continue to pray that he is never TEMPTED ENOUGH.Many who beat their chests that they have never cheated,its either they have not been tempted enough or they dont have what it takes to cheat(Cheating doesnt come cheap, most times.It takes physical and financial attributes).

Forget about all those stories of "holier than thou conducts" and spouses not hiding anything from themselves.The heart of man is desparetely wicked,who can ever know it?
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Octupus(f): 1:35am On May 30, 2008
By the way,what are the criteria for deciding that a man is faithful? I have seen men whose wives will swear with their last blood,that their husbands are faithful,yet it is a lie! No one should underestimate the ability of two consenting adults to deceive.Men have had affairs with their wive's best friend right under their wives noses and they knew it not!!
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by yemivictor: 11:57am On May 30, 2008
Octupus:

By the way,what are the criteria for deciding that a man is faithful? I have seen men whose wives will swear with their last blood,that their husbands are faithful,yet it is a lie! No one should underestimate the ability of two consenting adults to deceive.Men have had affairs with their wive's best friend right under their wives noses and they knew it not!!

Speaking from a personal experience ma'am!?
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 30, 2008
I don't know why you men are letting these women take you for a ride, as far as i am concerned as an African, a man does not cheat on his wife. by our custom, a man can have as many wives and concubines as he pleases even with the wife's knowledge and it would not be regarded as cheating. Cheating only occurs when it is the other way round becos it is the wife that belongs to the husband. this issue of men cheating on their wives is western culture which we have allowed to take over our traditional values. I wish we can just return to the good old days and you would see all this women that are making noise that their husband is cheating on them would only end up being a third or even sixth wife tongue
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by LetThemSay: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2008
Jagoon:

I don't know why you men are letting these women take you for a ride, as far as i am concerned as an African, a man does not cheat on his wife. by our custom, a man can have as many wives and concubines as he pleases even with the wife's knowledge and it would not be regarded as cheating. Cheating only occurs when it is the other way round because it is the wife that belongs to the husband. this issue of men cheating on their wives is western culture which we have allowed to take over our traditional values. I wish we can just return to the good old days and you would see all this women that are making noise that their husband is cheating on them would only end up being a third or even sixth wife tongue

Remember to pass that advise on to your daughter ok. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by billyall(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
i had married for 2 and half years now and i have not cheart on my wife and my wife also have not cheart on me. so it is possible. if you marry please dont cheat on your husband because there are consiquenses for it you may not know. cool kiss
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by ayomifull(f): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2008
My husband grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Jaguar1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2008
I just saw this post today and after a longtime of not replying to any post, I decided to reply to this very post. I am married and have not cheated on my wife and do not plan to cheat.
@ octopus, you remind me of a typical bad girl, I know your experience with men leaves you wondering if any one of us will ever be faithful. I know older colleagues (married) who have never cheated on their wives not for lack of money or babes but for self decipline. You may need to change your circle and you will see differently.
@all Cheating is an act that is in the mind just like satisfaction is in the mind. It has nothing to do with how sexy or beautiful one's wife may be. I simply tell myself that; there;s no better woman than my wife and forget all my past escapades coz I had them in quanta. I am a satisfied man.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by lincDzinc(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2008
yes, there is a man, ADAM , simply becuz be had no other choice but EVE, lol
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by djcrucifix(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2008
i don't know
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by ken20(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2008
Hi,
I totally agree with you that, there are still some men who can and will never cheat on their wifes!
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by dbisiback: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2008
I would have said a resounding ''YES'' if you asked this question before i caught my husband cheating.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Fuup(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2008
dbisiback:

I would have said a resounding ''YES'' if you asked this question before i caught my husband cheating.

How do ONE deal with that?
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by rubi(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2008
When it comes to cheating it is blw God and the man. God knows every step of man
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Blackeagle1: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
Yes,some men are pure ,honestly and holy.I may not be pure but i trust my boss who love and care for his family inwhich am trying to learn.I know the world trust nobody but some are trustworthy.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by babymine(f): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2012
winkThe only one wu cnt cheat on his/her spouse is one wu really fears GOD cos everyday temptations to cheat increases. The only one wu wnt cheat on his/her spouse is one wu really fears GOD cos everyday the temptation to cheat increases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom / Do Not Be Pushed Into Unnecessary Spending For Any Reason / My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.