Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Should I Call Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Her Back? (1119 Views)

I Feel Disappointed. Should I Call Off The Engagement? / Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call Her Back? by kkycee(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2007
WHAT WILL U DO IF U SEE UR GIRL WITH ANOTHER GUY,BUT NOT IN THE ROOM AND SHE BEHAVES AS IF SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHOM UR? ONLY FOR HER TO COME BACK LATER AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. SHE HAS DONE IT TWICE.SO I NO LONGER CALL HER .BUT SHE DOES FROM TIME TO TIME.IT IS 2 YEAR NOW BUT SHE IS STILL CALLING .
Re: Should I Call Her Back? by loffers(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2008
jamb question
Re: Should I Call Her Back? by topup: 12:58am On Aug 12, 2008
2 years and she is still calling? Since this is an old topic, it's almost 3 years, I wonder if she's still calling,
Re: Should I Call Her Back? by daisy4real: 1:21am On Aug 12, 2008
sit her down, one on one ask her whom the person is before concluding.
Re: Should I Call Her Back? by yuping(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Some people really need factory reset

(1) (Reply)

Would You Tell Your Friend? / She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. / How Do You Differentiate Love And Friendship Btw A Guy And A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.