Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission (69778 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2012
It shows dat we all ve ntn 2 post dats y u all re abusing and posting quarrel words..
Bt i get joke 4 una
JOKE TIMES

Akpos was being chased by two men for one of his numerous crimes,akpos ran into d forest and d men followed him into d forest. Akpos got into d forest and climbed a tree. The two men got to d tree where akpos was and did not know where he ran to angrily one of d men said dis boy don escape again,d oda man said,no worry I know dis boy he is jus a mumu if I call his name like 3 times he must answer....Akpos laughed from d tree and said to d men"hahahaha if u like call my name from now till next year I no go answer u, U think say na akpos of before?

1 Like

Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2012
Bt cum 2 tink of it dis una fite don dey sweet oo, coz we dnt actually knw who dey follow each oda fite. We dnt knw if its Principle vs philasdelpia or
bboybanj vs bigben or
principle vs bigben or
philasdelpia vs bigben or
philasdelpia against bboybanj or principle, philasdelpia bboybanj against bigben
who dey follow who fite, abeg make we knw so dat we go knw which fite 2 seperate.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2012
JOKE TIME

After suffering all manner of dirty writings in the hand of students, a block of classrooms has just been repainted & it's now glittering like gold.

A student in the school, Kpekus, got there & wrote on the wall: "God bless ouя principal foя doing this good job, please no idiot should write on this wall!"

Philo got there & wrote: "You'яe the first idiot to write on this wall Kpekus, I know youя
writing very well... Don't even try to come back here again, ok!"

Bashir wrote: "Stupid idiots, can't you both see that you'яe already messing up this wall? Nonsense you!"

Kola also wrote: "Aba, this is unfair & you guys all know the school must have spent a lot of money to get this place painted this way. Why? Why?? Why"

Musa: "Kai, walai ta lai suma bi lai, Allah go punish all of una foя writing yama yama on this wall like this..."

John, their class teacher, got there & wrote: "I know y'all... Starting fяom you, Kpekus, down to Musa who wrote last on this wall, go to youя classroom & REPORT on youя knees immediately!"

Akpors, their Principal, got there & wrote: "Mr John, please report immediately to my office with all youя students..."

Abeg, as a passerby who is observing all of this drama, what would you do? If na me, I go write on the wall, "Dear Next Writer, Please this page is filled up, turn to the next page to make youя contribution.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2012
biggben: Adex so you dont know whats going on.boybaboon instulted the whole room,only prinple and i came through to defend.its me against baboon and the philey boy,and ama kill 'em,aint no stoping till october not until they're sober.
bigben i knw is just dat d all issues is confusing, abeg oo bigben leave fite alone and try 2 face wetin we cum dis thread do.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by biggben(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2012
Adextobiloba: bigben i knw is just dat d all issues is confusing, abeg oo bigben leave fite alone and try 2 face wetin we cum dis thread do.
ok ma'am,mö tí gbø,sugbon so fuñ wòn oøö.ibo boy to the core mehn

1 Like

Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
biggben: ok ma'am,mö tí gbø,sugbon so fuñ wòn oøö.ibo boy to the core mehn
them don dey hear....

1 Like

Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by biggben(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
You ran out diesel fuel,wack generator,philidephia deportee...i dont have time for you anymore adex have told me to stop and i advice you do the same,if you are wise.before everyone starts laughing at you
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Philipsdael(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
biggben: You ran out diesel fuel,wack generator,philidephia deportee...i dont have time for you anymore adex have told me to stop and i advice you do the same,if you are wise.before everyone starts laughing at you
Ooops....i guess thats what kids likes to say.......
"they'll start laughing at meee !!!" huhuhuhu you damn funny roflmao F.Y.I it means " roll on floor laffin ma asz out" hope ur empty skull is catching up cos am still on da move like Usain-bolt.......hahaha
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by biggben(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
Philey boy,now you don dey form rapper sounding like a miss that wants to diss her ex,you eh,soon i'll dismiss you from dis thread woman wrapper,you better stop,before i take this thing to the top,this is what i do for fun,quit sayin son or else i'll dry you up with ma linez like you're under the sun.phelidiephia babyy girly girl,see yourself na
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
A Yoruba Man was sitting with an Ibo man and a Hausa man in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled barrel of
beer, when all of a sudden the police entered and arrested them. They were initially given a death sentence but, as it was a national holiday, the sheikh decided they should be released after each receiving 20 lashes of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the sheikh said, "It's my first
wife's birthday today and she asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping, but you cannot wish not to be whipped!"

The Hausa man thought for a second then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back before whipping." This was
done but the pillow lasted 10 lashes.

The Ibo man saw this and said: "Please tie two pillows to my back before whipping." This was done and lasted for the whole 20 lashes.

The Yoruba Man saw this, but before he could make his wish, the sheikh said: "As you share the same
ethnicity with the president of your country, you are permitted to have two wishes!"

The Yoruba Man thought for a second, then said: "Thank you, most royal and merciful highness. My first wish is to receive 100 lashes with the strongest, toughest whip available." "If you so desire," the sheikh
replied with a questioning look on his face, "and your second wish?" "Tie the Ibo man to my back."

1 Like

Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Bboybanj(m): 2:46am On Sep 22, 2012
Fynestboi: 70k keh....
a friend told me o.. mayb i misheard him. mayb d 70k is 4 part time not full time.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Bboybanj(m): 2:52am On Sep 22, 2012
Adextobiloba: hw u take knw say u pass im in all those u re mentioning, una don meet una self b4, am nt sydng any of u just asking.
as a senior sis to ben i guess dats y u are askin. wel i dont av to meet ur lil bro b4 i knw his status.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by biggben(m): 5:19am On Sep 22, 2012
Bboybanj: am sorry people am such a animal ,i talk too much,i love saying words that doesnt make sense e.g monkey,and me i be baboon ö,also i love quoting that guy biggben...gosh i just pray he doesnt respond to my previous post,because that guy sabi finish person øöo i don die
lol...

1 Like

Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2012
Adextobiloba: It shows dat we all ve ntn 2 post dats y u all re abusing and posting quarrel words..
Bt i get joke 4 una
JOKE TIMES

Akpos was being chased by two men for one of his numerous crimes,akpos ran into d forest and d men followed him into d forest. Akpos got into d forest and climbed a tree. The two men got to d tree where akpos was and did not know where he ran to angrily one of d men said dis boy don escape again,d oda man said,no worry I know dis boy he is jus a mumu if I call his name like 3 times he must answer....Akpos laughed from d tree and said to d men"hahahaha if u like call my name from now till next year I no go answer u, U think say na akpos of before?
lmfao
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2012
Adextobiloba: A Yoruba Man was sitting with an Ibo man and a Hausa man in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled barrel of
beer, when all of a sudden the police entered and arrested them. They were initially given a death sentence but, as it was a national holiday, the sheikh decided they should be released after each receiving 20 lashes of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the sheikh said, "It's my first
wife's birthday today and she asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping, but you cannot wish not to be whipped!"

The Hausa man thought for a second then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back before whipping." This was
done but the pillow lasted 10 lashes.

The Ibo man saw this and said: "Please tie two pillows to my back before whipping." This was done and lasted for the whole 20 lashes.

The Yoruba Man saw this, but before he could make his wish, the sheikh said: "As you share the same
ethnicity with the president of your country, you are permitted to have two wishes!"

The Yoruba Man thought for a second, then said: "Thank you, most royal and merciful highness. My first wish is to receive 100 lashes with the strongest, toughest whip available." "If you so desire," the sheikh
replied with a questioning look on his face, "and your second wish?" "Tie the Ibo man to my back."
lwkmd
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Bigboybanj(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2012
What The lame as#s modrators of this thread dont know is they can only ban my accnt but there will always be the link 4 a new user sign up(see dats were they are slow in d brain). What annoyd me most is quoteing wat i neva wrote(3previous post). I dnt knw how u stu#pid a*s*s modrators did dat but i dnt give a f#uck..
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
Bigboybanj: What The lame as#s modrators of this thread dont know is they can only ban my accnt but there will always be the link 4 a new user sign up(see dats were they are slow in d brain). What annoyd me most is quoteing wat i neva wrote(3previous post). I dnt knw how u stu#pid a*s*s modrators did dat but i dnt give a f#uck..
guy so u mean u were banne 4rm posting!? Dats funny wetin u do?
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Cindy4luv: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
Pls wen ll d more preferred list b out?y re dey taking 2much tym 2 release d list.pls sum1 shld imform us abt it.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Moseskent19(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
Wat i heard is that the more prefered list of some department have been forwarded to jamb on saturday at 3:30pm for verification.bt not all department,mass comm and accountancy is yet 2 b forwarded.so expect the list anytime from now.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
Moseskent19: Wat i heard is that the more prefered list of some department have been forwarded to jamb on saturday at 3:30pm for verification.bt not all department,mass comm and accountancy is yet 2 b forwarded.so expect the list anytime from now.
if it had been forwarded then it means dat oda dptment can start checking their via jamb site or wat do u mean, and hw is it possible 4 them 2 forward sum dptment leaving oda dpment behind? Any hw sha we re expectimg d best.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Were re all dis guys, were una go gan, abi moderator don banned all of una ni?
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Moseskent19(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
Adextobiloba: if it had been forwarded then it means dat oda dptment can start checking their via jamb site or wat do u mean, and hw is it possible 4 them 2 forward sum dptment leaving oda dpment behind? Any hw sha we re expectimg d best.
maybe they are still complying the list 4 those departments but oda department has bin forwarded and should be online at next wk or at most nxt 2 wks.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by sebomi: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2012
Pls wat is d cut off mark nd is d admission list out ?for laspotech
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Moseskent19(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2012
Where did all of una go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply)

Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy / Kwara Poly Post Ume Is Out / History: When Black Men Ruled The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.